Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2?

The reason why I'm staring this is because I've been hearing a lot of bickering about Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2 being better.
      Keep the thread clean, and only with honest opinions :)
      "Hate, Despair, Sorrow, Anger, and Deceit, all of these can change you to sadness, don't let them control you."
      D.B.T

Me FFFFFF
      SomeA+A+A+A+A+A+
      LifeWHAT?!

Chart = Who gives a damn!
    • For me Dark Souls is the better game! Maybe because it sucked me into the Souls universe or maybe it´s just because I like the overall setting and the world design better than in DS2! Not to say Dark Souls 2 is bad! I just share a better "relationship" to DS1!
      Gettin owned and owned over and over again until you finally beat a boss! Nothing better than that! ^^

:thumbsup: GET THE KICK OUT OF GAMING :thumbsup:
    • Don't worry, I like Dark Souls 1 better because it actually IS Dark Souls. To me Dark Souls 2 did not deserve the title of Dark Souls in it because to me it was easier. But the overall settings and the mechanics in Dark Souls 1 really sucked me in.
      So, it's alright with me that you like Dark Souls 1 better than the other :thumbup:
      "Hate, Despair, Sorrow, Anger, and Deceit, all of these can change you to sadness, don't let them control you."
      D.B.T

Me FFFFFF
      SomeA+A+A+A+A+A+
      LifeWHAT?!

Chart = Who gives a damn!