Shoutout competition issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 1st of October huh? Im stoked to see who's winning and to actually see if he checked all of the submissions. I didnt apply myself since i didnt meet the requirements but i posted for a friend and managed to get on a really nice spot, page 17! Best of luck to y'all.

Other than that, its cool to see similair sized youtubers that make some neat content!
  • page 17 thats awesome im on page 107 :(

Felix is kinda busy atm i mean new game new book and alot of things going on in L.A i wonder if he got time watching all submission:)
    since it takes around 40 hours to look at everyones if you calculate that each submission takes around 1 min to look through

lucky those who are on the early pages.. going to be intressting to see who he will win:)

amazing how much felix is handling right with all the stuff around him:)
    I LET MY SUBSCRIBERS CHOICE MY OUTFIT IN EACH GAMEPLAY

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ada Horror ().

• Ada Horror wrote:

page 17 thats awesome im on page 107 :(

Felix is kinda busy atm i mean new game new book and alot of things going on in L.A i wonder if he got time watching all submission:)
    since it takes around 40 hours to look at everyones if you calculate that each submission takes around 1 min to look through

lucky those who are on the early pages.. going to be intressting to see who he will win:)

amazing how much felix is handling right with all the stuff around him:)
    Yeah, he seems to be very busy in LA as you can tell by the vlogs he's been uploading recently. If he doesn't have the time to look at the submissions, I'm okay with that.

I say, let him clear up all the business he has there and also give him some time off for his hard work. I mean, he's there for work and for vacation, so why not give him more time to enjoy there while he can?

When he has the time and energy, he should then check the submissions.

The rest of us should be patient and wait until he announces who the winners are. In the mean time, we'll just do what we always do, make content for our audience and move on with our life.
  • Hey guys, I just wanted to day a few things, first thing I went and watched nearly 80 pages of submission and alot of you are all very talented. And I wish you best of luck, you all do good jobs and hard work, and I enjoy your channels, another thing is, XD I don't think pewds is releasing the announcement video today, or any time this week, understandably he is s busy man, and doing all he can do with the time he can. But I'm sure he will get to it when he has the chance, so we just have room wait. I wish you all good luck, and the the future winner(s) congrats you really earned it hope it take ya far.
  • I'm very excited to see the winners. I know I have the tiniest of chances to win but it's still amazing to see the lives of others change and their dreams turning into realities. It gives everyone hope and inspiration to keep working hard. I've submitted an entry but it's child's play compared to all the talent involved in this competition. Good luck to all the contestants, so stoked to see people change into inspiring and popular channels!
  • Terrion wrote:

One thing you need to know if you try to stand out on the internet, is that you will get haters. Even I, with just 34 subscribers, got a nice little comment on one of my videos stating("Just kill yourself"). It's the internet where we are anonymous, or at least we think. It brings up the worst in people. Death threats, horrible "opinions", flaming and so on and so on. The best thing to do is completely ignore them and don't give in to their toxic behavior.
    I understand that and I have got my fair share of hate. I have 1,300+ subs and there have been a few people that have told me to go off and die or some stupid crap like that and I just don't pay it any mind at all. There is no reason to let people like that bring you down ya know?
  • In his latest video "Future?" Pewds mentioned that he'll be making more of "Fridays with Pewdiepie" and "Pewds Does Everything", etc. Since the last ones were, the shoutout winners might possibly be announced in "Fridays with Pewdiepie". We'll see. That's just a thought, don't quote me on that but it is quite likely.
  • nb1299 wrote:

In his latest video "Future?" Pewds mentioned that he'll be making more of "Fridays with Pewdiepie" and "Pewds Does Everything", etc. Since the last ones were, the shoutout winners might possibly be announced in "Fridays with Pewdiepie". We'll see. That's just a thought, don't quote me on that but it is quite likely.
    I'm exploding waiting to see it xD
    :) Bleep Bloop Achievables. :)
    Heres my YouTube!: DevRoxToo
    And my tweeter: DevRoxToo
    :D
  • Ayy Lmao

I'm really excited to see who won the shout out competition. It's been over a month since Pewds announced it so I'm eager. Not because I think I have a great chance or anything but because I want to see what kind of channels Felix chose and how fast they'll all grow after being in the video. haha :D
    Still hoping for myself nonetheless (i wish. there were 2300 submissions) but we'll all see when the video publishes.