Pinned Shout Out Competition #3 FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shout Out Competition #3 FAQ

Looking through many of your posts & threads made me realize a lot of you are either missing a large section of the contest rules, or are choosing to ignore them. In any case, I have compiled a short FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions) for you to read & understand to the best of your abilities.

Question one: Does this forum have rules? I have been to many other forums and they did not have any rules!

Answer: Yes, amazingly enough we do. If you haven't seen them yet ( which is weird since you're sent a mail right after registering directing you to the rules) here's a link.

Rules: Rules
    Literally everything you need to know about this forum and how to navigate it: BroArmy Megathread - Everything you need to know and where to find it

Note: Contests like the shout-out event have their own personal rules. Anyone that wishes to submit or participate should abide to the contest rules or they will be withdrawn.

Question two: The rules said <many> times that I must reply to the thread! How do I do that?

Answer: It is very simple!

At the top right of your screen you should see 2 options, new thread & reply. Simply press reply and voila. From there you can type up whatever message, click submit and you've officially replied to a thread.

If for any reason you still cannot reply to the shout-out contest, click this direct link and it will go straight to the reply for you.

Link-> forums.pewdiepie.com/index.php/PostAdd/40246/

Question three: The rules stated I must have a minimum of 500 subs! I have 20, is that enough?

Answer: No, if the minimum is stated as 500, that means you must have at least 500 subs to apply. As many of you have found out the hard way, that thread is being watched and there is no sense in trying to apply with less than 500 subs. You're doing nothing but making it difficult and annoying for us to moderate. Respect the contest, respect Pewds, respect us and the others that have legitimately applied and do not spam that thread if you do not meet the requirements.

Question four: When will this contest end?

Answer: The deadline should be September 10th, 2015.

Question five: Why did a mod delete my post/thread?

Answer: If it was a post, you most likely do not have enough subscribers or you did not follow the correct format. If your thread was deleted, it was due to the fact you were supposed to reply to the contest thread - not make a new one.

Question six: How do I link my YouTube video with a spoiler?

Answer: Write this code in without the periods [spoiler.][media.]Videolink[/media.][/spoiler.]

Question seven: Will I get banned for willingly breaking rules and trying to apply anyway?

Answer: Yes.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Max ().