Good luck for the shoutout competition :P

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm really happy to see people who actually aren't being all "I MUST WIN, IM BEST!!! NOOBS SCRUBS" etc.

While everyone here wants to win, I'm glad that we can also all (most of us) say that we respect the winners who ever they might be.
      But why not check out the entries? I've seen a couple of amazing entries, and also people who I actually would love to collab with!

So don't only see this as a chance to get a shout out, see it as a chance to be find people who you could collab with, that way we can all come out as winners eventually ^^
      Want to know more about me? Ask me! :D
    • Ada Horror wrote:

Good luck everyone will be fun to see the new unique channel that will be the winner:)
      Just a question to you, or anyone who has an answer for me. I see some people say "new unique" and "winner" instead of "winners.

If I recall the last shout out competition had 10 winners, although it might be just 1 winner this time, I'd like to think around 5-10 winners because it increases the chance for every single one of us. So the question. Will there be just 1 winner? Or more?
      Want to know more about me? Ask me! :D
    • jjustgreg wrote:

Ada Horror wrote:

Good luck everyone will be fun to see the new unique channel that will be the winner:)
      Just a question to you, or anyone who has an answer for me. I see some people say "new unique" and "winner" instead of "winners.
      If I recall the last shout out competition had 10 winners, although it might be just 1 winner this time, I'd like to think around 5-10 winners because it increases the chance for every single one of us. So the question. Will there be just 1 winner? Or more?
      Good question i have no idea pewdiepie said
      "I will announce the winners in a video in 1-2 weeks after the competition expires."

so atleast 2 will win since he said "WinnerS" so maybe ur right could be 5-10 winner again:)
      I LET MY SUBSCRIBERS CHOICE MY OUTFIT IN EACH GAMEPLAY
    • jjustgreg wrote:

Ada Horror wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking :) I thought it would be around ten people or something just like the last one, you weren't the only one who was a little confused there xD haha Also, I think it's a great idea if there are people who are checking each others entries out as that would be a great way to find new people, I know I'm certainly doing that :D
    • Luck to us all

I never knew Jack got his kickstart off pewds, He was a great choice. But when I was browsing posts I noticed many people didn't use spoiler tags. That cuts down on the amount of qualifying users. I dont know if anyone under the 500 subscriber threshold posted a submission. I think all of us have just as good of a chance as long as we give effort into our channels. I posted a montage of my funny moments from last year so I think it captures my channels feel. I just hope he looks at channels newer content like latest video to see what we are uploading. Maybe if they make it to the last 10 or so hes thinking about choosing.
    • DatWhiteGuyJ wrote:

I never knew Jack got his kickstart off pewds, He was a great choice. But when I was browsing posts I noticed many people didn't use spoiler tags. That cuts down on the amount of qualifying users. I dont know if anyone under the 500 subscriber threshold posted a submission. I think all of us have just as good of a chance as long as we give effort into our channels. I posted a montage of my funny moments from last year so I think it captures my channels feel. I just hope he looks at channels newer content like latest video to see what we are uploading. Maybe if they make it to the last 10 or so hes thinking about choosing.
      I actually came across Jacks video he uploaded thanking Pewds for shouting him out! :O He looked a lot different even though it was only like a year ago or two ago xD