Games For Let's Plays?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• In all honesty, I think if you went to GameJolt and just looked at the "Featured" category, you'd find a lot of great games. They wouldn't be known by many, but they would probably be very fun to play for your enjoyment and the possibilities of a video :)

Triple A Titles can always be tricky due to copyrights and stuff like that, but I agree with Josh that Until Dawn is an amazing game and very popular so far. Otherwise? Just grab a game and go with your gut!
      Please keep smiling and have a wonderful day!
      :brofist: *Big Hugs and Bro Fist!* :brofist:
      Cory of DontWatchMePlay
    • RedVelaze wrote:

I would say pick a game that you enjoy and the views will come on it's own eventually :) But if I would say try indie games, they are always fun to try out and not so over saturated on YouTube
      Na, I'd say I would enjoy any game tbh, but I just can't find any games XD Like I know they're a bunch on Steam but I of course have preferences.
    • TheTurtl3Man wrote:

Hey Bros!!!
      Have you guys got any suggestions for video games I can do Let'sPlays, Walkthroughs or Playthroughs on!?
      OR
      Even games I should be recording in general? (Let's Play)

If You Bros have any be sure to tell me!! Thanks!! :D

-TheTurtl3Man
      Youtube Channel
      Hey mate! I think its really important to play around with this and find the game or genre that you enjoys the most and then go from there! :) whats most important in the end is that you enjoy what you are doing, people will notice and enjoy it as well! :)

Goodluck mate!
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)
    • Yo have to focus on games that you enjoy more than what other people would enjoy. If you can't convey your enthusiasm, then your audience won't as well. With that being said, lookup hot games right now on google and find something that peaks your interest. Or go look what is on sale on Steam.
      Personal Philosophy: Every new individual you meet has the same and equal opportunity to be your new best friend. Take the time to learn about someone else and you just might learn something about yourself.

YouTube.com/TheLastMoon