Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Talos Ashton
    Channel name: Noneother Than Talos
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: Hello I've been on youtube since 2006 and making videos since December 2011 without even the knowing what let's play were at the time. I've mostly specialize in RPGs, but I always open to other genres and always trying to better myself. I simply love videos game and love the hell on what I do. I try to upload everyday and make each video the best I can. I've learn so much from editing video every day and always try to reinvent my style. It would mean the world to me if I got recognized, and would truly change my life. Not only do I make videos everyday and work full time and still go to college full time. I just simply make time to do what I love... Thank you for offering this and hope you enjoy my top What the Hail moments.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
  • Name: Corey Fernandez
    Channel name: MAWFgaming
    YouTube Video (That best describes my content):

Quick Description: I've been on YouTube for two years now. My channel focuses mainly on tech videos, gameplays, montages and guides. Above all else I try to keep my content as varied, fresh and unique as possible. I had never seen an 'acetage' on YouTube before and that is why it is my submission for this shout out competition! Hey that rhymes 8)
    Live every day as your last.
    *brofist*
  • Name: Rhuam Gabriel
    Channel name: NicknameNiko
    YouTube Video (That best describes my content):

Quick Description: Hi! I'm NicknameNiko and you're gonna notice all my videos are in front of my closet. That's because it's the only good background in my house, haha. I'm 22 and I've been uploading several videos per day whenever possible. I can't do more because my computer and internet are kinda slow (just to upload a 2 minutes video it takes half an hour). I watched reaction channels and didn't like them, so I decided to do my own version of it with actual comedy/commentary/review/editing. I actually get a lot of very angry hate comments telling me to quit youtube just because I don't put the entire original video in my reactions. They say exactly that. I love YouTube and what it represents in terms of media, the interaction with the viewers, the fact that anyone can technically do it, the fun I have laughing at myself. Futurely, I also intend to use my channel directly and indirectly to promote the development of science, with competitions, fundings, awareness campaigns. This shout-out competition is exciting, thank you!

The post was edited 2 times, last by NicknameNiko ().

• YouTube FoShowD

I Have Been On YouTube For A Few Years Now And I Really Love Doing It. I Mostly Do Comedy And I Love Making People Laugh And I Want To Do Alittle More With The Channel Such As Charities. I Hope To Make A Career Out Of It But I Need Help, So I Entered This Contest. I Also Have A Vine And Everyone Tells Me I'm Really Funny And That They Like My Content So Check It Out. I've Gotten Better Than When I First Started But I Guarentee That You Will like It. I Made A vIdeo About 4 Brown/Desi Moms And I Spent A lot Of Time On It And I People Tell Me It Is Really Good. It Is a different type of style so yeah I hope you enjoy it. It shows how brown moms act towards their kids and I'm sure anyone can understand it. I can be and active poster which I have been lately and I have reached over 500 subs. So I really enjoy doing YouTube and hope I get successful and I just ask that you check out my video and I Hope You enjoy it.
  • SHOUT OUT CHALLANGE! :D

Name: Desmond Bustamante
    Channel Name: Dez_busta
    Youtube Video- (bets describes my channel!)

QUICK DESCRIPTION- I've Been doing youtube for almost 2 years i will pretty much post what ever i find fun, and intresting! i like to contect with my subscribers and see them as a part of my everyday life! and all i want to do is intertain people all around the world and help them with struggles, and like to post any game i find fun, and i like to post challenges and vlogs. :D
  • Name: CubeSquared
    Channel Name: CubeSquaredGames
    Youtube Video: I don't know if this best represents, but it's a recent video that I quite enjoyed.

Quick Description - The channel is a fairly standard gaming channel, I started uploading videos a few months back, and things have been going fairly well. I still feel like I'm learning a lot and my content is improving, but I think I have a way to go yet. I tend to upload every other day, with all kinds of games. It's been mostly short funny games recently. A couple of my subs messaged me to submit a video, so I wanted to thank Pewds for doing this. Good luck to everyone!
  • Name: Brett Yang & Eddy Chen
    Channel name: TwoSetViolin

Quick Description: We've been active on YouTube for 8 months, posting 1 video on Youtube a fortnight and 4-5 a week on Facebook. Our content is Violin entertainment, classical music comedy and education with a wide variety of content such as covers, public stunts, fun music videos for aspiring/young musicians. Our goal is to channel classical music to a younger generation and give them opportunities to have a listen!
  • Name: Dianaren Acosta
    Channel name: Dianaren
    YouTube Video:
    []

Quick Description: I start Youtube on 2011 , posting some anime scenes and I'm still 11 years old on that.
    And now I'm 14 , I want to start my channel as anime drawing channel. Where I draw your favorite anime characters and tutorials-(maybe). So I hope you enjoy watching my videos :)
    Dianaren :D :brofist:
  • Name: James Saucier
    Channel name: Hadexicon

Quick Description: I've done YouTube for about 3 years, 2 years on this account, I basically just do gaming videos and every once in a while vlogs. Im full of dank memes, swag, and anything else that it takes to make the powerpuff girls. So basically im fabulous

P.S. Thanks to PewDiePie for being the real MVP giving us smaller channels a chance :brofist:

Shout Out to DuckMonsta for being a :barrel:
  • JUST A BLACK MAN TRYING TO MAKE IT!!

Name: Stondie
    Channel Name: Stondie XD
    Youtube Video: GHETTO WITCHER 3 IN THE HOOD "VOICEOVER PARODY"

Just one of my funny ass gameplay parodies..... Theres many more where that came from.... I also do great commentary and real life stuff as well.
    I MAKE THE FUNNY ASS PARODIES, GAMEPLAY AND FUNNY LIVE VIDS COME CHECK ME OUT :)

SUBSCRIBE AND BECOME A STONDIE 4 LIFE!!!!!

:thumbup:
    FACEBOOK: facebook.com/stondiexd
    TWITTER: twitter.com/nerdymaskeddude
  • PewDiePie wrote:

HEY!
    Name: David Adewale
    Channel name: Davale4Starters
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I really enjoy doing YouTube! I been doing it for 7months now, I post weekly and I enjoy making Comedy Sketch, Challenges, Pranks and many more original videos! If I didn't have any subscribers at all I would still do YouTube. I really want people to enjoy watching my videos as much I enjoy making them, so thats why I am entering! I am 15 years old and I want to prove to everyone that I am not wasting my time doing something that I love and that makes me happy!

Thank You Pewds for the opportunity!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE BROS!
  • Name: Adam Coles "Colesy"
    Channel Name : Colesy Gaming
    Youtube Video:
    Quick Description: Been committed to my Youtube channel for about 1 1/2 Years now, I post videos 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri). Mainly Gaming content (Indie Games, Horror, GTA, I play anything & everything pretty much) but also Vlogs & occationally other random little bits of content. I love what I do on YouTube & the freedom and creativity I have, I've met some amazing people & made some amazing friends, I just hope to do more in future :)

Cheers for this potential life changing opportunity :D very exciting

The post was edited 1 time, last by ColesyGaming ().

• PewDiePie wrote:

EXAMPLE POST:

Name: Felix Kjellberg
    Channel name: PewDiePie

Quick Description: I've done YouTube for 5 years, posting twice a day. Gaming videos with wide variety of content, mainly comedy.

DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU'RE SUBMITTING.
    Name: Sam Lewis
    Youtube channel: Coolaybo
    Youtube video:
    Quick Description: I've been on my channel for around a year and a half now and still going strong. After my channel reboot I now upload a review once a week mostly covering anime or games/apps
  • Name: Jani
    Channel name: JANTSUU

Quick Description:
    I started my journey as a Youtube creator about 7 years ago.
    My channel consists of mostly Grand Theft Auto videos, but I sometimes do other stuff too.
    I would describe my style as machinima taken to the next level!
    Most of my videos are about 5 to 10 minutes long, short movies/montages.
    I have also made 3 movies that are a bit longer, about 40-80 minutes, each of which took me over a year to finish.
    What makes me wanna keep doing this is the positive feedback every time I upload and the challenge I get from doing the videos.
    Seeing the characters from e.g. GTA do something you wouldn't see them do in the game makes it all worth it.
  • Name: Liz Perdacher
    Channel name: LizPerdacher
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description: Hi my name is Liz I'm 17 & I am from Austria and have been doing Youtube for about less than a Year now. I love to edit Videos and the Freedom of creativity you get on Youtube. I do anything from Fashion toLifestyle and even Comedy. I also once surprisingly went viral with a Hair cutting Video =O

Lots of Love <3 Liz
  • Name : Scroll
    Channel Name: Scroll's Adventures

Youtube Video:

Quick Description: My channel is all about adventure. I mostly play fantasy games, with the occasional Scifi, horror, or competitive game thrown in there. My style of commentary is typically cool, calm and collected, which is quite the opposite of most LPers, but an adventurer must always have a level head. Some of my favorite series I've done are Dark Souls (of which I consider myself an expert), The Quest to Not Suck at Smite (my journey from noob to passable player), and Heavily Modded Skyrim (where I avoided the main quest like the plague and sought riches and excitement with my companion Inigo). I also do crafty things, lock picking and travel vlogs on my new second channel.

I've been doing this for a couple years, non-stop, 1-2 videos every day. I've gotten to meet and play with some awesome guys, including Cry, Russ and Snake on their stream (as shown in my trailer above), and made some awesome friends and fans. Getting this shout out could be the difference between this remaining a hobby I earn $20 or $30 bucks a month at and it kicking off into a real career, doing what I enjoy.