Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Sis
    Channel Name: MagicSista24
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description:
    The preview video is an animated face-cam I created that I would like to expand on (it's a unique concept on YouTube). I've been a YouTuber for about 3 years and just recently hit 16,400 Subscribers (Marshies). I post gaming videos, art videos, and paintshop/emblem tutorials (for the Call of Duty Series). Hope you enjoy. Thanks! :)
  • Hello, my names Colin Duthie and I'm I just turned 15. I've been posting one video per week for the past 7 months. My content usually consists of comedy skits or challenges. I would truly appreciate it if I could get the chance to receive this shoutout because becoming a film maker has always been a huge passion of mine since I could remember and growing my channel would help me achieve that. Also I apologize i'm not a gamer but hopefully I still get a chance to participate in this. (My youtube channel is Comical colin)
  • PewDiePie wrote:

Name: Brian Samu
    Channel name: BrianGames
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I've done YouTube for 1 Year (September 7th 2014) years. Now posting once a day along with weekend livestreams. I make gaming videos with wide variety of content, mainly comedy like pewds. I am not copying Felix at all I am growing my fan base piece by piece unfotunatly I only have 427 subscribers but I thought it might be close enough to enter. I sorry I entered without 500 subs :(. I think winning this would give me a great boost. Even if I dont win I will continue to make videos and maybe enter the next shout out contest. Also if you go to my channel you can see I have recently quit Minecraft so im a gaming channel with a variety of games and comedy. Today at a school assembly a friend said to me "Your Video's Are Hilarious". T^hat Inspires me so much.
    Ok Thanks!

My Software:
    Thumnails: Photoshop 2014 (Actually Paid For)
    Editing: Sony Vegas Pro 13 (Actually Paid For)
    Recording: Fraps (Actually Paid For)
    Livestreaming: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)

Hope You Like :)
    BrianGames
  • Hello, my name is Sefearic

I'm going to be real, you've got a thousand reasons not to pick me. I haven't uploaded in over a month, because my headphones broke. I went looking for a job ever since so i could get the money to by new ones, and now i have one. I'm getting paid this thursday, and i'll order my headphones that day. I'd probably have them in next week. When i get them i'll be able to record again like i've wanted to. When i was uploading i usually uploaded 5-6 videos a week due to the lack of spare time. But when I get my headset, i'm going to make a dedication to it like I've wanted. It's a dream just out of reach. Here's one of my favorite videos I've posted. It's (Five Nights at Freddy's 4) Even if I don't win, I just hope you enjoyed it. And thank you for taking the time to watch it and giving me a chance. Good Luck Pewds!

• Our Gaming Channel

Name: Dante and Holly
    Channel name: Dante & Holly
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: We're a co-op gaming channel and on Youtube since a little more than 1 Year. We upload various types of games, 3 to 4 times a week and our focus is comedy / entertainment.
    We asked our community to describe what makes us unique and they said this:
    - Our chemistry
    - Our interaction with the community
    - Our banter :'D
    - That we are from 2 different countries. Germany meets America

Thank you very much for this opportunity.
    Best Regards,
    Dante & Holly
  • Shout Out Competition #3 | Paul Puerta

Name: Paul Puerta
    Channel name: Paul Puerta
    YouTube Video : 3. Making Hard Decisions

Quick Description: I started doing youtube because I loved what youtubers did and I wanted to do for myself. I do two videos a week and as I started getting more into it, I realized that I can voice my own opinions, and share my life struggles so people who might be in a similar position could not feel alone or have someone to talk/relate to. I also have noticed that there aren't a lot of Hispanic/Latino Youtubers which makes me different. I've went to VidCon this year and the diversity isn't as big; not blaming anyone or youtube, but I want to help grow diversity in the youtube community. I do Vlogs where I will: talk about my life and my struggles, voice my opinions about certain topics (such as Donald Trump), do comedy topics because I think they are fun, do challenges, and vlog my travels for people to see. I think I am unique because I am a Peruvian who lives in the United States, who isn't afraid to talk about what is right and wrong, show the struggles in life, and who wants to make people laugh, smile, and not feel alone in the world.

Thank you :thumbsup:
  • Name: Julie Ventura
    Channel name: julieventura
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for 5 years, posting 1-2 speed painting/DIY nail art videos per week. Even though it's a "girly" channel, I guarantee my unconventional techniques and speed painting art will blow your mind! Oh and my excessive ps4 play inspired me to start a "Nerdy Nail" series which you'll see here! :] Marzia might like it!

The post was edited 1 time, last by JulieV37 ().

• TeamStrawHax

Name: Rahim Estigene
    Channel name: Team Strawhax
    YouTube Video: The YouTube video is mainly the Team having fun playing Attack on Titan web unity.

Quick Description: We started uploading regularly 3 month ago.we are a team of 3 people Say Grimz, Sinpai:RE and Xstrw We upload 3 times a week, and we mainly upload gaming. Some videos contain hilarious crazy edits where other are just simple.We try our best to upload a variety of games. Our channel is mainly focused on comedy and gaming.
  • Name: Val (valkarii)
    Channel Name: BecauseGeek
    YouTube Video (That best describes my content):

Quick Description: Yes yet another GoT channel, but trust me I'm different! o_o I keep my viewers updated on all Game of Thrones news and lore in a very fun and light hearted way, with a ton of silly animations :) (Warning: Sheeps are coming) I post once a week because my vids take forever to make! but I love making videos and I love entertaining people <3 I want to do this for a really long time!!!

P.S: Thanks so much for the opportunity Pewds!! Brofisttt :brofist:

The post was edited 3 times, last by valkarii ().

• Motivational videos

Name: Luke Mulligan
    Channel name: MULLIGANBROTHERS
    YouTube Video: Motivational and Inspirational videos

Here is a video related to the quote above -

I'm not sure if this contest Is Just for Gaming Channels but I have a Channel focused on motivational and inspirational videos. At the moment I Upload 1-2 times a week.

I have been on YouTube for around two years :) 12k subs
    Many of my videos do not get ads. I do this because I love to do it and I hope I can motivate and inspire the world.
    I want my message to reach as many people as possible!
    If I don't win that's fine I would love it if these videos help you/friends or family though a thought time!

"I want the world to be better because I was here"
  • Name: Adam, Northern Ireland
    Channel name: Wolfie Venturi
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description: I try to make compelling videos using gaming and music by utilizing comedic impressions, wacky story lines and out of this world music performances. My 24 hour music streams raised over $16k for gamingforgood with AtheneLive; and this channel is an accumulation of all my YouTube endeavors including Morgan Freeman DayZ adventures on VectorBunny channel and stemming all the way back to 2006 on my first channel. I spend time developing and editing my ideas, and do an OK job to get videos out whilst having a full time job. Ducks make awesome pets. Thanks.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Wolfie Venturi ().

• shout out pleassssssssssseeeeeeee pewds please

Name: LARRY, JOHNSON
    Channel name: UNSUITABLE DIRECTOR
    YouTube Video :
    Quick Description: My channel is a gaming channel and the reason for me entering thing is because i really need help with my channel. My father committed suicide in February, and ever since then i have devoted my whole Youtube to him because i know he would want me to do something that makes him proud. I am doing everything i can to make him proud of me and you can look him up on google just type in Larry Jesse Johnson in Shelbyville TN and you can see his obituary to confirm that i am not ling but all i am asking is for your help to make my father proud. please. Thank you
  • Name: Jacob Couveau
    Channel name: RazorToothMusic
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: Hello, My name is Jacob, 21 years of age, and I promote music on my ittie bittie music channel! I adore music, and through many years of websearching different songs and listening to many unknown artists I decided to make a youtube channel completely dedicated to the promotion of small music producers. I try an create visuals as unique as the songs and I often upload requests from the wonderful people that follow my channel. I truly think music brings people from all around the world together and I'm hoping to make a positive difference in the world through future charity events as well <3