Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Dewald de la Rey
    Channel Name: E.I.E Productions

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for roughly 3 years and been doing animation for roughly 2 years. I upload short animations weekly, the upload gap on my channel was due to me moving out, but I've finnished moving and I'm ready to take YouTube on again full time.
  • Name: Reace Thorne
    Channel name: Yuzoogle Productions
    YouTube Video
    []

Quick Description:
    Yuzoogle is an online comedy franchise that spoofs and satirizes weirdos by making weird noises, screeching, and other surreal events. But the big subliminal message of this web series is to show that it's okay to be weird, it's okay to be different, and stick out from everyone else.
  • Co-op Sisters CHANNEL TRAILER. - Shout-Out-Competition-3

Name: SamNoHam
    Channel name: Co-op Sisters
    Youtube Video: Musical Gameplay / Game Modding Graphics Re-texturing

Quick Description:
    We are a family of gamers consisting of two sisters a brother and a nephew. We have been doing YouTube for about a year now and are loving every second of it. We've worked very hard to create our own style of videos which is both unique and creative. Our channel content is mostly story based musicals and comedy game play.Thank you very much for this opportunity.

The post was edited 9 times, last by co op sisters ().

• Name: SilverWolfPet
    Channel name: SilverWolfPet
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: A movie cannot be made in one day! It usually takes us a lot longer but we ARE constant by these terms. As it happens, we are currently in mid-season break for "Dear Kauff" - our second best popular show after "Inspector Plustard". Comedy, mystery, quality, you name it, we have it. Enjoy!
  • Outlast lets play 14-BATTERIES are WORTH it

My name is AKassassinz
    YouTube vid:

Hello this is my channel AKassassinz and this all about gaming,swag storys,z vlogs.I do lets play and messing around with friends and swag story telling what happen or fing around and z vlog whats going on i also wear costume to and my subz are called z squad i will give more information about me later ok.a fun fact about me is i like anime.now here is my description:
    Subz to be in the z squad, like to give me a z+,share to be a Assassin and leave a z comment down below.

Youtube:AKassassinz
    - YouTube

Twitter:mobile.twitter.com/AKassassinz

Freedom:AKAZ | Freedom!

Join TPN now:The Prestige Network

AKAZ production:youtube.com/channel/UClUrZTSiRIn8kcV77ktRkq

Twitch: Twitch

Channel website TRIPPLYET:chilltube (a place for youtubers and its community)

Channel websiteGamerLeader:GamerLeader • Information
  • Name: Damir
    Channel name: damir345
    Quick Description: I've done YouTube for 5 years posting randomly My YouTube career started two years ago I guess. I make Terraria mostly but sometimes it feels like its just to boring, and I make some music videos. (and I would like to post more). That's all I guess. Well it doesnt sound quite interesting, but I'd really like to be noticed on YouTube to start creating some more interesting content, PC games I guess. WAITING FOR DARK SOULS 3 BABY! BROAFIAST! :brofist:
    Love U Pewds!
    YouTube Video:
  • THE MAKING OF A BIG FACE

Name: Anna
    Channel name: TWICKS
    Youtube Video:

Quick description: I normally make teh vidya gaems vidyas but .....in all seriousness, I play games on Twitch.tv/o_twicks_o, however, I'm kinda homeless right now and have crappy internet in my temporary home, so I am taking a (forced) break.....but anyway, I've only really just started to use my channel properly as of last year, before that, it was more of a procrastonation thingy. And I'm rambling, this is my video of me drawing a giant smurf face. Naturally I used blue. And yeah, even if I don't get the "ultimate shoutout", come check me out anyway! Good luck everybody!
  • FhornPatrick Shout out

Name: Patrick Godfrey
    Channel name: FhornPatrick
    YouTube Video:
    SHOW SPOILER
    Quick Description: I have been making youtube videos on a constant basis for over a year. I post covers... BUT PLAYING THE FRENCH HORN. I'm trying to play my way through University as well as changing the way people perceive the instrument I love!
  • Name: O. Z.
    Channel name: OZtheGOD
    YouTube Video:
    SHOW SPOILER

Quick Description: I am 20 years old and make youtube videos every know and then for fun. Nothing serious but I have always been told by people that I could go far with it. I am currently at school for engineering and play college soccer so I literally never have time to make videos. If i were to be given a shout out I WOULD drop everything and go full time youtube as that is my ultimate dream. The only reason i haven't dropped them already and perused it is because my parents would stab me. Thank you for your time. Cheers pewds, cya soon.
  • Name: Michael Downie
    Channel Name: The Gadget Addicts

YouTube Video:

[b]Quick Description:
    I've been at this YouTube malarkey for about 2 years now. Im primarily a let's player but I also do commentaries, the odd guitar/song cover and occasional vlogs. My bread and butter though is let's plays. They may make for longer videos, but I love doing this and I'm very proud of the content I put out

The post was edited 1 time, last by GadgetAddictsUK ().

• Your 10,002nd submission

Name: Conrad
    Channel name: EpicQuestz
    YouTube:

Description: iI'm 20 years old, and I've been making videos for over 3 years, enjoying it and loving the community I have built.
    .. So I've make Minecraft videos.. HOWEVER I build all my own maps, and host all of my own servers for my community.
    I understand this may disqualify me, but I put a lot of time into each and every video. I do post other videos every once in awhile. I only ask you give me a chance

Here is a Vlog I made of my trip in Denmark and Sweden for something different

Thanks for your time, good luck filtering through the thousands of posts :)
  • Name: Logan Martins
    Channel name: Jack Frost
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for three years two of which I have been taking seriously [uploading daily videos and editing every single one of them] I do gaming content, Let's Plays guides that kind of thing. I try to put as much energy as I can into my videos, you're giving me your time after all I don't want to waste it.
    PS thank you so much for giving me a chance
  • Name: Joachim Willadsen
    Channel name: Animated Comedy Channel
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content): I'm making animated comedy videos, i have 3 shows right now with 1 video per show.
    Im making most content on the show i have that i call "Acc' sketch show", it's hilarious sketches that i make because i enjoy making it and i enjoy when people enjoy my work, and i want more people to enjoy it :D
    Here's one of my videos :

SHOW SPOILER
  • Surgical Soutie Shout-out

Name: Surgical
    Channel name: Surgical Soutie
    YouTube Video
    SHOW SPOILER
    Quick Description: Firstly I know you get this a lot but ever since I watched your videos this is something I have wanted to do but was always to scared to start!
    Until a friend of mine basically forced me to start. In the beginning I was very awkward in my videos. But i started becoming more and more comfortable and found my personality! I have found a new passion that I would like to pursue and I am loving every day of it. I am currently posting 1 video every second day due working a day job and grinding at night to finish a video and I have been in that routine for 3 months now and I know 3 months are short but I have almost reached 700 subs "Yeah!" :thumbsup: but trying to make people laugh and feel good is the reason why i do this aswell and it makes me happy to accomplish that ! I do funny commentary on video games, at the moment its Battlefield, COD, Gmod and child of light. So I really hope i could have a shout-out ,if not I will still carry on to work hard and make my channel grow. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all, as I am sure they are all doing this because you inspired them too! I know that this is not a quick description but I really feel that this is the shortest way I could describe myself, dont stop being you![/b]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Surgical Soutie ().

• IRISH PRIDE :D

Name: Darren O'Brien
    Channel name: QualityDarren
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I'm a fun loving 19 year old from Ireland! I have been making YouTube videos for almost 4 years and it's something that I absolutely
    love doing! Nothing comes close to the feeling of seeing positive, loving comments on your videos that you have worked hard on and that's what keeps
    me motivated to keep on making the best possible videos that I can! Win or lose thanks for the opportunity Pewds and keep on keeping on! Much love <3
    :brofist:
  • Name: Autumn Lane
    Channel name: Tamunicorn
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I have been filming videos since 2008. I took a hiatus for a while and restarted early 2015. I film gaming videos of many varieties and do unboxing videos. My hairless cat, Athena is always featured in my videos too; she loves to be a part of what I do.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tamunicorn ().

• Name: BC
    Channel name: Deuce and Guns
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I've had a channel for over two years with weekly videos focusing on the capabilities/maintenance of my military truck and firearms reviews/education. I keep my channel family friendly with firearms education and safety at it's core while still having fun. You said you wanted something unique from the others so here you go.
  • Name: Uğur Yücedağ
    Channel name: GamerTheBarbarian
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: I am doing (or trying to do) Youtube for a 6-5 months now and I try to upload 1-2 videos per day but you know, sometimes I can't upload due to some fairytale creatures banished from their lands.
    I don't think I have a lot of material to make funny channel trailer( that doesn't automatically makes me bad though, at least I hope) right now so I am going to post one of the most popular video among my videos. I can't really say this video describes my channel best because I also make funny and a little bit weird videos, but mostly funny let's play videos ( I also tried to make short and funny let's play videos ) I think I got better since I uploaded the agar.io video up there and I hope I'm right.
    I don't like spreading negativity and I don't do it in my channel. Doesn't matter what happens in my life. Also please don't judge my Youtube banners and picture because I have no idea why I did those and I am pretty sure they are not the greatest ideas that humanity ever thought about it.
    Plus my name means "hope" in my language so, love me forever because both of our names means something that has nothing
    to do with anything and remember, there is always Ugur. (Oh god.)

These are all just 260 words, it's not that long, I hope I didn't write too much.
    Funny and kind of funny videos in one channel, can you believe it?!
    GamerTheBarbarian
    - YouTube

The post was edited 1 time, last by KillingTheFly ().