Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Tess & Leo
    Channel name: StudentMealz
    YouTube Video : I hope it's ok to post two videos, these two pretty much describe all of the content on our channel :)

Quick Description: We've been making videos for the past 3 years. We air two episodes every week, one on Wednesday (a cooking video for students) and on Friday (a casual video where we do random stuff like challenges, Q&A's, playing boardgames... Basically fun stuff :D). But we try to make more videos when we can :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by StudentMealz ().

• Name: Liam O'Brien
    Channel name: TheManGuyFella
    YouTube Video:
    PUNS
    Quick Description: I create and upload a huge variety of stuff, mainly skits, parodies, music, animations, videos of me and my friends fucking around on a boat, and gaming! And I ALWAYS reply to comments! I LUV UM!

I put loads of time and effort into my videos and I especially enjoy editing them.

I have been making videos for over 3 years and I upload twice a week!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheManGuyFella ().

• Name: Tiebo Samaille
    Channel Name: Kingboomber
    Youtube Video:

Description: Hello! I've been going at making youtube videos for a solid 3 years now, i'm generally known in the Smite Community, mainly because of the Smite videos i make. Apart from Smite videos, i make a lot of one-offs and also have certain series on my channel (SMOIT, is one of those, for example). I'm very in touch with my fans, ranging from talking to them daily to uploading regular vlogs about exactly what's going on in my life (even if it's bad news!). I also stream often, and usually make highlights out of those, because i can't get enough of editing. I'd love to get discovered ranging out more than just Smite players, give me a shot! (Also, thanks for giving us this opportunity , Pewds). :brofist:
  • Name: Sabrina Jafar
    Channel name: LonePanthera
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I started posting videos since Dec 2014 and have privated a lot of the first ones haha. I like to do COD cut coms whilst I wait for a badass game to do a let's play on. I play flash games, fighting games, horror games, whatever the people want really. I also give advice on my Panthera Talks series because my main goal, other than to entertain people, is to inspire them :)
  • Name: Nick Lucas
    Channel name: FlameExpert
    YouTube Video youtube.com/watch?v=VrOwkNn1cBg

Quick Description: Ive done youtube every day for a few months now(on this channel), i have had other channels but none of them went well. alot of my old vids are now private that why it looks like my upload schedule is all over the place. I am extreamely dedicated to my youtube and hope that one day i will be as big as others out there.
  • Name: Midou
    Channel name: CaptainMidou
    YouTube Video:
    youtu.be/tDJumaB4mVk
    Quick Description: I've been on YouTube for 2 years. I make Funny Moments videos , musix vidoes and some gameplays , my channel just get hacked 2 month ago and they deleted all my 56 videos but im not giving up and im contuing to upload more video every week , and Thanks .

The post was edited 4 times, last by Captain Midou ().

• Name: Callum Smales
    Channel name: UnionGamingSquad
    Youtube Video:

[b]Quick Description: Been making videos for around 2 years now my favourite videos to make are the funny montages of me and friends playing together but i also do commentaries and cover new game release which come out, Thanks ! :brofist: [/b]

• Shout out Competition!

Name: Kieran Bennett
    Channel name: Battleforge .Games

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube video based 99% on SCP Containment Breach related games, Theres not that many people who do this :D I try to upload 3 videos a week and I LOVE what I do :D I like to think I'm funny and I like to reply to every YouTube comment and I try to interact with them on Skype. Bro Fist
    :brofist:
  • Name: Julius Kuyper
    Channel name: TheGoldenVoiceGamer
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):
    SHOW SPOILER

Quick Description: I have been doing YouTube almost 9 months now. It is really awesome to make videos for other people! On my channel I upload epic Minecraft videos, vlogs, even challenges and Short Films. I make professional channel art, logos and banners. I hand draw the logos and make them in Photoshop or even in Cinema 4D. I sometimes do Voiceovers for trailers and even short films. I want to thank you guys! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheGoldenVoiceGamer ().

• MONKEY M4N 118 SHOUT OUT

Name: Keiron Macleod
    Channel Name: MONKEY M4N 118
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Hello, i have been doing youtube for a hobby for almost a year, i post twice a week (daily when i have the time) normally focus on funny moments/comedy videos. I may only have a small amount of subscribers but i still do the best i possibly can to entertain people, weather i get the shout out or not i will still continue to produce the best videos possible for my viewers. Thanks for Reading :) :D

This is such a massive opportunity and i feel it could really help me share my gaming experience with the world.
  • Name: Ryan Till
    Channel name: 8-BitRyan
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube on multiple accounts for several years with various styles, but now I've settled with the channel style i know is for me. I post gaming videos of indie, PC and console titles with a few vlogs also. I aim to specialize in comedy with the content i produce.
  • This could change my whole world... Please, please.

Name: William 'Hextra' Holt
    Channel name: Hextra
    YouTube Video
    PLS PEWDS
    Quick (but not really...) Description: Please Read, PLEASE, will only take 2 minutes <3

Pewds, bro, there is nothing I want more than to do YouTube for a living. What I do already, for such a small audience, makes me feel the best I have ever felt. I would be over the moon with even 0.1% of your subscribers bro, you're so lucky. In the past, I've battled depression and anxiety, and YouTube has been a way of expressing myself without feeling judged, and it's really made me a better person.
    (Explained here ->
    )

I'm entering this competition because, as I said, I would be overjoyed if even 0.1% of your subs visited me channel, let alone subscribed. If not allowed, I sincerely apologise, but I though it'd be worth a shot... It's hard getting noticed as a small-time YouTuber... I've been following you as a bro for the last year and a bit, and seeing your channel grow so much in such a small time period is truly inspirational. You've given me hope in my darkest hours, and you're a friend I will never meet, but a friend nonetheless.

As a YouTuber, I play a lot of CoD and CS:GO (I know..... Sorry.....) and Minecraft (Sorry again......), but I have plans to, in the future, play a bunch of random horror, comedy, or indie games, just whatever people want to see. My channel is built around trying to please my viewers... I even wore a dress to an athletics carnival (and I vlogged it: )

So yeah, if you decide to shout me out, thank you.... Thank you infinitely, there are no words that could describe how I would feel. If not, thank you for the opportunity anyway, it's a very generous thing to do. :brofist: :barrel: :brofist:

Love from Australia...
    Hextra
  • Name : Zacq Sufyan
    Channel Name : ZacQ Sufyan
    Youtube Video :
    Display Spoiler
    youtube.com/watch?v=PoOhsxgRKtQ
    Display Spoiler

Quick description : Hi , I'm Sufyan and i'm from this small country called Singapore , I ususally make 1 videos a week. But now I wanna take a break so that means that i'll be making 1-2 videos a month.
    I started my YouTube Channel almost 3 years ago. PewDiePie inspires me to do this. I do a little bit of vlogs , gaming videos and some soccer videos :)
  • Name: Ruben Große-Boes
    Channel Name: SladLp
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Hi, my name is Ruben i am 14 years old content creator. On my channel I try to create cool and creative content! I start in 2014! So I hope you enjoy! :)
  • Competiton Submission

Name: Rachel Feinstein
    Channel: Trickst3r Music
    YouTube Video:

A bit about myself: I hope to be a music artist in the future, and want to be able to get a head start and I think I found a chance, and I'm gonna take it... I'm quite young (not THAT young) and like to rhyme... #competitionsubmission (subject :P) Fail? Yes... :thumbdown: Do I like barrels? No... :barrel: Apparently 'MATURE' submissions are deleted... so mine won't... Will it? oO

Brofist! ;)
    :brofist:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trickst3rMusicYT ().

• Name: Annie Cheng
    Channel Name: dangohanaa
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: This would be the 5th year since I've started creating videos. My videos are, well... I'd want to say, acceptable for various kinds of audiences, but that's something I can't easily be confident about. I produce song covers (here's the first thing as to why I'm not confident: I cover mostly Vocaloid, J-Pop, anime, and some songs of other languages, like English, Chinese, Korean, etc.), I'm also starting to upload some DIY videos, as well as some gaming videos (here's the second turn off: they're in Chinese/Mandarin...).

I've wanted to influence the people around me with my voice, I've no luck -- yet.
    But I'm still searching, and I probably won't give up pursuing it!

Thank you :brofist:

The post was edited 3 times, last by OtakuDango ().

• Name: Malachi
    channel name: the legit bagel
    YouTube video :youtube.com/watch?v=M6U6i1dR8KI

A bit about myself: so i;m relatively new to YouTube but i've been watching your vids for a long time and i always love them. so anyway i started my channel because i was inspired by you. i post all kinds of videos from mine craft to horror games . so thank you pewds for your great vids and good luck to everybody else entering
  • THANK YOU PEWDS FOR THIS CHANCE ​ :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:

Name: Noreen Ahmed
    Channel Name: VenomPoison
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I Have Been On YouTube Almost 3 Years Now I have Made A Big Accomplish By Hitting 5,800k Subs I think Its AMAZING! I love U pewds So MUCH and my dream is to reach 100k subs and this is my only chance i hope u like me :)
    Btw My First Video I watched From U Was Bully Game XD that Was Like 2 years ago XD THANK U PEWDS
    :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:
  • Name: Cate O'Neill
    Channel name: Cate's Games
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I focus on good editing to make my videos stand out from the crowd. I've been make funny gaming videos on Youtube for 11 months.
    I'll play any kind of games from Skyrim to SNES games or even Choose Your Own Adventure books. I've started a new format called 'What is the Best', which is like a top 10 list that the audience choose the winner. I hope you enjoy my channel :)
    Let's SPREAD THE SMILES