Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Mikael Berggren
    Channel name: Musse Plays
    YouTube Video: []

Quick Description: The name is Musse...or Mike, Magic Mike, or xxl Mike what ever fits your needs ^^ that was sexual something i think.... Welcome...
    I make videos primarily DayZ Standalone, Arma and sometimes just a randome game. Trying to be diffrent. BYE!
  • Name: Jessica Gullasch (yes, like the food ^_^)
    Channel name: The Jess Lyfe
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I've been on Youtube for a little over a year now. My channel ranges from reaction videos (I know how you feel about those, but give my channel a chance), to game play, to short films. I also do vlogs and am trying to tap into my comedic side.
  • Name: Haris Effendi
    Channel name: MyAbuDhabiLife
    YouTube Video:

Description: Daily vlogs from Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Myself, my wife, our Rottweiler & our new baby boy! We vlog about everything! - supercars, food, movies, cool places in the UAE, fitness & much more! We're slowly building our subscribers, those who are subscribed are like family to us, watching our daily life.
  • Hi PewDiePie , my name on youtube is Super Dan 1989 and i would really really REALLY appreciate a shout out, i am at almost 9k subscribers right now, and do DAILY Destiny Content, youtube is one of my FAVORITE thing to do, i have had struggles in my life, and this has helped me overcome it from all of the amazing comments i get from people......
    i really hope i can get a shout out ..... YOU ROCK BRUH !!!!!
  • Jonesy's Entry

Name: Chris Jones
    Channel Name: JonesyLufc90
    YouTube Video:
    Description: I've been making videos on YouTube for nearly 3 years now, simply for the love of creating enjoyable content and in the hope that people are entertained by it. I do gaming, vlogging and some sports content. I love it!
    "There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jonesy90: Wrong YouTube name ().

• If You Love Games, Anime and Hentai... Hi!

Name: Kristen Reichenbecher
    Channel name: Doom Babe
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I started making videos in 2013 as a let's play channel, which was inspired by you and Markiplier, but I realized I was pretty terribad so I moved on to reviewing games and anime. I figured this video would be the best to put out there, since I also review hentai. Sort of like a mashup of an example, I suppose. I upload twice a week on this channel, and once a week on my second irrelevant channel about Asian dramas and stuff. My cat is my official assistant, and I'm pretty sure my followers love him more than they like me lol. But thanks to them, we recently hit 1,200 followers on YouTube.
  • Shout Out Competition- ForeverMeMarie143

Name: Michaela Marie (Not my real last name.. Privacy reasons.)
    Channel Name: ForeverMeMarie143
    YouTube Video: I haven't uploaded in a few weeks due to health issues I'm going through right now.
    (I couldn't choose one, so I hope two is okay!!)

Lyme Awareness:

My Old Drawings

Quick Description: I have always wanted to start YouTube, but I couldn't because my mom didn't like me on the Internet exposing myself. Finally she let me do it & my channel was born a year ago! Despite the time I've been on YT, I am used to it since I always edited when I was young. My channel is honestly random. I film about health, chronic illness awareness, how to deal with a chronic illness, drawing, beauty, vlogs, advice, & tags.
    -Michaela Marie
  • Name: Klaidas, Abdullah, Imad, Samed
    Channel name: Liquid Illusion
    Youtube Video: (That best describes your content):

Qick description(kinda :P
    Me and my team (friends) are proud to present to you our channel. Our channel has 4 members, all friends, doing what we love and that is to make you-tube videos. We have been uploading for 4 years now and has 700 subscribers. Our videos are mostly gaming but in wide variety for example:

-Klaidas - Gameplays (commentary, comedy,scary face cams)
    -Abdullah - Gmv (edits professional gmv that look better than the game trailers them self's)
    -Imad - Designer ( Designs all of the logos,banners, intro and uploads tutorials)
    -Samed - Gameplays ( commentary, random talks)

We really hope to get big one day because the amount of time and effort we put into our videos really shows that we want this, however we don't get noticed by others which really buts us off and have no motivation to make more videos but we still do what we love and that is make YouTube videos.

Thanks from Liquid Illusion team
    brofist
  • Name: Greg Hooper
    Channel name: KnightGamerRex
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: How's it going Knights of the Round Table! My name is KnightGamerRex, and I would like to welcome you to my small existence. I have been doing YouTube for a little over 2 years now. My goal is to be able to someday play with Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and, of course, PewDiePie. I mainly post horror gameplays but, I also have done reaction videos and rage games in the past! I will see you guys later!

The post was edited 1 time, last by KnightGamerRex ().

• My channel
    Hi I'm shardy96 and I have been on YouTube and trying to make my dream come true for 4 years now, my content is mostly just gaming and having fun I love doing my channel just for fun but would love for a chance to make my dream come true of making YouTube full time for me. Please give me a chance to make it all come true. P.s your my inspiration pewdiepie!!!