Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Sxvxn - Best of luck people!

Name: Martin Lee Wood
    Channel Name: Sxvxn

Quick Description: I'm a passionate content creator who believes in making and sharing awesome memories. I'm a Pixel Art lover and often build famous people using Minecraft Blocks. I post daily, including lots of FPS games (mainly Call of Duty) alongside honest motivational vlogs and stories for my 5,000 subscribers to enjoy aka the 7Squad. I wish to expand and play with other content creators on new games and platforms. Best of luck to you hard working folk. Much love, Sxvxn.

Youtube Video:
    Images
    • Sxvxn Logo Light Blue SHADOW.png

117.99 kB, 1,500×1,500, viewed 61 times
  • Pretty Good Cooking

Name: John Dillis
    Channel name: Pretty Good Cooking
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: My best friend Phil and I have been making comedic instructional cooking videos since November 2014. We release videos every Tuesday and sometimes Fridays. If you want to learn to cook pretty good you can learn from these videos but they're also just good for a laugh.
  • Shout Out Competition

Name: Edwin Manalastas
    Youtube Channel: SuperBoy1097
    Youtube Video:
    Display Spoiler

Quick Description: I started YouTube 2 Years ago but I've only started to put in my effort in the middle of 2014. I upload CS:GO Videos, Minecraft, Shoutouts and Giveaways. I will probably play more games. I don't do Sub 4 Sub and If I win this Shout out competition it would be grateful and it could change my life. Good Luck to everyone who entered this competition.
  • GoonGamingTv's Shoutout Contest Submission

Channel: GoonGamingTv

GoonGamingTV
    - YouTube

Quick Description: I love to do YouTube as a hobby, it has brought me out of some dark times. You can kinda say it saved my life. My videos are based around me and my friends just fucking around and having fun playing video games But highly edited and that is the kind of content that my fans really enjoy. Even if you don't pick me, if you saw this that would still be pretty awesome.

I hope you enjoy!

p.s. idk how to do that spoiler thing so i hope you saw the video... k... bye

The post was edited 1 time, last by GoonGamingTV ().

• Name: Paige!
    Channel name: Paigebeautyxo
    Youtube Video:
    Click here to go to my video!
    Channel Description: I've been on youtube for a little over a month and gained 950 subscribers! I have worked hard to put out a video almost everyday, even when I got in my accident. I make mostly beauty videos, which I have a huge passion for! Love you pewdiepie and it would mean the world if you simply took 30 seconds to change my life forever.
    BROFIST! :love:
  • Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Sabrina Schultes
    Channel name: Himezawako
    YouTube video:

Quick description: I've been on YouTube for 2 years. I make a variety of videos in English, German & Japanese, lately a lot of videos about Japan, since I moved there.
    I do scetches, make-up tutorials, vlogs and videos of live performances, trying to keep it to one video a week. I dream of making this my job one day.
  • Name: Vatiwah The Sexy Beast
    Channel: Vatiwah

Description: Hey hey sexy beast. Vatiwah here and I have been doing youtube for about 3-4 years. My main genre is skyrim mod review, which is the bulk of where most of my current viewers are from. You can check the skyrim videos out. Aside from skyrim, I do a lot of anime games and somewhat pervy games. But I have a feeling you might be more interested in something with more "action" than skyrim mod reviews :P... Well then, stay sexy my friend. Stay sexy.
  • Shout out Competition

Name: Vincent Sue
    Channel name: VinnyDahAsian
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content): A short documentary about my good friend Jordi or better known as Kwebbelkop. Worked with him for a week to capture most of what he does online so the audience gets a look inside of him. Shot the interview which was about 40 minutes long and then moved on to shooting all the cuts. Then when I got back to the UK from Amsterdam, I started editing and looking through 400+ clips I got. This film was the most work I've put into a video and would love to do it again.

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube since 2007 but didn't get into doing it properly until about 2014. I started off as a graphic designer but lost motivation in it all. I then moved on to gaming but it was just a little too much but would love to start it again. Then, I went to an gaming event and uploaded a trolling video which got a lot of publicity after the event. I then started my channel by doing public trolling, quickly realizing that it would not last as I'm not in the right area, so then I started vlogging and because I am at college studying film production this gives me equipment and new experiences. I would of never thought of making a film about a YouTuber. Also, a person who loves travelling and meeting new people.
  • Name: Phillip Huber
    Channel Name: HGgaming
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: I've always wanted to become a YouTuber, an entertainer , the person to make everyone laugh or enjoy the content that came from me. Though I have friends who also join in on my videos and make it much more entertaining. I've been making YouTube videos for the past 3 years, and enjoy every single moment of it!
    I also enjoy the fact that every single hard working YouTuber has an opportunity to possibly win! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by HGgaming ().

• CAVEIRA VLOGGER

Name: Leonardo Araujo Vivas
    Channel name: Canal do Caveira Vlogger
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):
    []

Quick Description: Hi,i make videos for two Years and my channel have the content of Mangas,Animes,Series reviews and i analyzes Animes and stuff in long 1 hour videos!
    I also make gameplays and event covers, here in Brazil!
    I hope you enjoy!
    So thanks for the opportunity!
  • Superejzone

Name: Eduardo B. Gonzaga Jr.
    Channel Name: Superejzone
    YouTube Video: Funny Little Montage Of Me Playing Never Give Up The Video Game! It was one of my favorite videos that I MADE XD

Display Spoiler
    [/media]

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for about a year now and I have completely fallen in love of making people laugh and or smile!

The post was edited 5 times, last by Super3jZone ().

• Name: Kevyn Rulloda
    Channel Name: MabiVsGames

Channel Description: I've been on Youtube for about 3 years! I love the space and I've been uploading 3-5 videos every single day! The types of videos I upload are: gaming, let's play, comedy, podcast, collaborations, first looks, reviews, vlogs, and much more! We recently started a new show called Colossal Arcade where me an a friend go through many games new to old!(There's about 3k+ videos up so far with no sign of slowing down!) Youtube is pretty much my full time hobby and I wish to keep creating the best content I can! Thank you so much for this opportunity, Pewds, and thank you to everyone who took the time out to read this!

The post was edited 2 times, last by MabiVsGames ().

• Name: Dale McCormack
    Channel Name: Axrora YT
    Quick Description: I am a hard working content creator who mainly focuses on Call of Duty and I am starting to branch out into other games. I post daily videos and try my best to work with others on videos to produce fun, high quality content to my 3,000+ subscribers. I have been posting for one year nearly now and hope one day to expand and inspire others to pursue their dreams. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
    YouTube Video:
  • Shoutout Competition

Name: Alyshia Ford
    Channel Name: PsychoTraveller
    YouTube Video (that best describes your content):

Quick Description: I don't do the conventional sexy travel videos. I keep it real, down to earth and just talk to you! I have been travelling full time for over 2 years now and been documenting the journey along the way. My main objective on YouTube has always been to show people that they can travel. That travel is not reserved for the rich. That whatever you want to do in life, is all very possible even if at the time it all seems impossible. So I upload three videos a week, either travel vlogs or just giving tips, tricks and inspiration to those who want to travel the world! :D