Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name :Olivia Ulloa
    YouTube channel: GeekingOutWithOlivia
    YouTube video: My video wouldn't upload onto this. So sadly i couldn't figure out how to show you a video, but if you are willing to go onto my channel and check it out that would be awesome. If not i understand you are busy person!
    Description: I will not lie to you, I am know where near these amazing people in subscribers. I am just some eighteen year old with wayyy to much time on their hand! I will keep making videos even if this submission gets kicked off, because I want to make a difference in peoples lives just like you! I want to entertain! game! Help people! and possibly if i get up high enough in views and in subscribers give to charity! This is my dream and i wot stop fighting for it!
  • Name: Turtle
    Channel name: ItsTurtleTime(e)
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content): MGWT #4

Quick description: I've been creating gaming videos for over 5 years (just over 2 on this channel), I go through the darkest part of the internet (Gamejolt's newly released section) and trudge past all the FNAF clones to find a majority of the games I play! I run a AAA series every other day, a Sunday series (usually an hour long) and a surprise series called MGWT (Multiple Games With Turtle) that pops up on random dates to keep you on your toes!

The post was edited 2 times, last by itsturtletime ().

• Don't stress yourself reading all of these pewds!

With 39 million people, at least 1/4 of them will probably have channels of their own, so the chances of my channel getting called out is extremely slim. Congrats on 39 million pewds! You'll hit 50 million in no time!

Channel Name: ConsociusGaming

This post will probably get ignored so much you may as well call it "Terms and Conditions".

What makes my Channel Unique:
    I help other channels. Most channels nowadays do shout outs and they're great, just they aren't the best way to help people. That's why I made a Google+ Community based on helping other channels grow. We currently have 1200 members and everyone in the community are really active and friendly. I also edit my videos to the full potential I can offer which is very restricted by my equipment.

(I'm going to check out as many channels posted here as possible as even if you don't get a shoutout, you can guarantee a subscribe from me! Might not be much, but better than nothing! Good luck to all of you!)
  • Name: Shelden Caudill
    Channel name: Shelden Caudill
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I build high precision hardened paper projects from old graded school work. It is usually a prop from a video game. I have been uploading videos on this YouTube Channel for about a year and a half. I upload weekly updates for the current hardened paper project I am working on. After I finish the project, I make a tutorial video series because I like showing people how to create something and not feel limited by their materials. It is really fun to do, and I learn new things every day.
  • Name: Keiren Benjamin
    Channel name: KBMotifes
    YouTube video:

Quick Description: Been on YouTube since 2008, started doing proper stuff during 2011. I post weekly at least with content that resides within a scale of information, comedy and discussion, whilst taking on some characters for certain shows like Albert Countdown and Tabloid Facts/Lore
  • Name: Matthew Menhenick
    Channel name: Matt And Gus
    YouTube Video:

SHOW SPOILER

Quick Description: I'd like to think the my channel is very unique on YouTube, I share it with a Muppet (literally), we do comedy sketches, Omegle, gaming and vlogs. Recently hit over 1000 subs so very happy with that! Been on YouTube for about 3 years. Post 3 - 4 times a week! :brofist:
  • Entertainment is my passion. I don't do it for validation. I hope you enjoy PewDiePie :)

Name: Dontai Jones
    Channel name: ImDontai
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for 3 months. I'm a comedian/Youtube Reactor and I love to make people laugh. (I know you "hate" reactors but give me a chance!lol) I appreciate the opportunity and the chance to entertain you. It's an honor... seriously. I post videos daily so my work ethic is FIERCE!
    P.S. I love the tatoos. XD

The post was edited 1 time, last by RashadComedy ().

• Name: Jacob
    Channel name: Speedy Lecor
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I post montages of myself and my friends having fun on video games. I've been doing YouTube for about 3 years now, and lately I've been focusing on the entertainment quality of my videos so they can be considered "rewatchable" for years to come.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Speedy Lecor ().

• Name: Cory Campion
    Channel name: DontWatchMePlay
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: DontWatchMePlay is based on Reverse-Psychology in hopes of making you curious to watch me play. I have been on Youtube almost 2yrs now (November 8th, 2015 will be the anniversary) and I make gaming videos with live commentary. These videos vary from Action/Adventure to Horror/Karaoke, there's no end to the amount of games out there to play! There are new videos daily and when there are no videos, notices are always on the "Discussion" Tab to explain why. Game requests highly welcomed! Please keep smiling!
    Please keep smiling and have a wonderful day!
    :brofist: *Big Hugs and Bro Fist!* :brofist:
    Cory of DontWatchMePlay
  • Name: Fabian Borjon
    Channel Name: ZebraTeeth
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I have been doing YouTube vids for about 5 months now and my channel is a gaming channel that consists of games such as Rocket League, Minecraft, Battlefield 4, Gta 5, Fifa and more. I do comedy. Thanks for the opportunity Pewds :brofist:
  • Name: Harry
    Channel Name: ConsociusGaming
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I play games, Edit the videos and post 'em on Youtube. I also help out other peoples channels via a Google+ Community I created called Project Penguin II as everyone deserves support on their videos!

Good luck to everyone else in this competition! I'll try and check some of your channels as you may not get a shoutout but a new Subscriber is better than nothing!
  • Name: Alexander Santos
    Channel name: Top Tier Zeus
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Everyone calls me Zeus, i like to play fighting games at a high level of skill. I first made this channel to help guide others on how to do certain combos and assist new players with understanding certain fighting games as fighting games are notorious for not being noob friendly. I also do guides for other games like Dark Souls series and I do let's plays.
  • Name: Kyle
    Channel name: ALLSILENCED
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

I post tons of GTA 5 videos that have to do with mods and I am slowly moving into funny moments with the GTA 5 Mods as you will see with the video I have posted. I have 150,000 subscribers as of right now and I post daily videos so my raccoon family has a video to come back and watch anyways thanks for giving others the chance to get there videos out there
  • Thanks for the opportunity Felix! <3 no homo

Name: Mitchell Oldfield
    Channel name: TheMaskdMagician --- (thats masked without the e!) soz did that sound rude, luv ya
    YouTube Video: this video is a short film (maybe edit better than your videos {: ) but I mainly post gaming videos.

SHOW SPOILER - (more editing than pewds/ pic in twitter)

Quick Description: Honestly, I haven't uploaded that much lately because of year 12 exams, but I absolutely love to edit (probably over edit now'a'days which takes 8hrs+ to finish)... but the main reason I want to have my content more well know is because many of my friends and people I know, have been through so much, and having a channel that is going to entertain, make people laugh and just all-round, make people feel good is what I would like to do. (mainly short films, gaming videos -that are interesting- dont watch my first videos haha, and hopefully branching out into everyday life things)

thank you for this opportunity :) <3

whoops, forgot to say Im Australian, and 18 in Sept and I have had an active YouTube account since 2013.

carrot

The post was edited 2 times, last by TheMaskdMagician: cause life and my little pony, gooooosh ().