Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Ben Lee
    Channel Name: JukeNut
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: Been doing Youtube for a year now. I mainly create Counterstrike videos with my own comedy twist in them. Mainly comedy "guides" but sometimes I do a montage of funny moment I have encountered in game, called "Life Of A -Insert CS:GO Rank here-"
  • NAME : Harrison Hooker
    YOUTUBE: Sidious Gameplay
    VIDEO:

SHORT DESCRIPTION: I've only been doing YouTube about a year and haven't got very far but what I have done is less than half of my capability all I need is a push to get me rolling. I do all game old and new. Would love to work with other youtubers big or small (channel not height :p)... Thanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sidious Gameplay ().

• Name: Youssef Bouchida
    Channel name: YoussefGameplay
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description: Hi, my name is Youssef Im 16 years old it's Been One year And 8 Mounths that i'm on Youtube i do some Walkthrough Gameplay Let's Play Video For all The new Games(UNTIL DAWN / MGS 5 / FARCRY 4 / THE WITCHER 3 / BATMAN ...) I and I Do Some special funny Races ,Stunt and Cool tips on GTA ONLINE I make too many videos im so actif i post two video in the day . Hope You Will Enjoy It :D.
    BROFIST MAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
    Images
    • giphy.gif

248.55 kB, 320×180, viewed 93 times
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: 8) 8) 8)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Youssef Gameplay ().

• Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Jarred Ross
    Channel name: Mr Meerkat
    YouTube Video: Katz Plays | Skull Girls(PC) So Much Rage!

Quick Description: Well technically I've done YouTube for almost 5 years since 2011 but for the account I'm entering with, it's actually been 3 years but then I deleted a bunch of videos that were with a camera and so I can start fresh with quality PC videos that have been being uploaded just for 8 months.
    I've been gaming my whole life, even when I was really little, and even before I had internet I would make videos of video games for reasons that I just don't know. I upload one video a day and have a schedule for my uploads, I do have a little Minecraft but I just really like to build things (Like Theme Parks) so at least I'm not doing the same old boring thing as everyone else. Thanks for this opportunity and when I'm done with tech school I'm planning on doing animations and might do one for you since that's what I'll be doing the rest of my life besides YouTube of course. :3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr Meerkat ().

• Name: Daniel C.
    Channel name: UnstoppableRageTrain
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: Hi I'm Daniel or RageTrain and I've been doing the youtube thing pretty intensively for about 2 1/2 years now, I currently have about 750 videos posted on my channel and, yes, I only post Minecraft videos at this moment in time, but I would really hope that this wouldn't prevent me from entering into this competition because I really feel like I could be something more. My intentions with my channel are to hopefully (if I get lucky enough) expand into every other genre of youtube (General gaming, vlogging, challenge videos, etc.), but right now Minecraft works, so I upload Minecraft. Youtube is something that I love more than anything, so if you could just give me a chance, I think you would see through to that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by UnstoppableRageTrain ().

• Name: Johnny Nacis
    Channel name: youtube.com/JohnnyNacis
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Ive been on youtube for 9 years but havent posted videos until 2012. then i started taking it seriously in 2014 when i partnered my channel with Fullscreen Inc. I post vlog type videos and my travels. people watch them and are interested in my awkwardness.
  • Russell Towers PewDiePie Shoutout Reply

Name: Russell Towers
    Channel name: Russell Towers
    YouTube Video : GTA V PC - Bulldozer Adventures - HES IN THE BUCKET!!!

Quick Description: 23 Year Old Texan who dropped out of college with near-perfect grades and one semester left until graduation. I needed the push to go for my dreams, otherwise I knew I would never give it everything I had. My videos are original, and are consistently getting better. I am not signed with any MCN. My recent lack of videos is from personal trouble, so please don't hold that against me. If you look at my comments, my viewers like me, I just don't have very many yet. I will make a living creating video content, it just depends on when that will become a reality. Thank you for your time.

The post was edited 2 times, last by RussellTowers ().

• Name: Tyler Dolowy
    Channel name: Biotread

Quick Description: Hey Pewds! My name is Tyler and i am a 15 year old youtuber, i try really hard and spend so much time just working on thumbnails and editing my videos! I started making youtube videos around 2012 on my various old minecraft based channels, but these days, i make much more than just minecraft, i do daily uploads "unless something comes up" and i now make happy wheels, CounterStrike and just started a new Only If Series! I really appreciate what your doing and want to say thanks! :brofist: :pewdie:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Biotread ().

• Name: Chris Hatchard
    Channel name: HatchardGaming
    YouTube Video:]
    Quick Description:My name is Chris and i am 23 years old and i have doing youtube for over a year now.I enjoy making videos just to get rid of my depression and i have did some dumb stuff like ejecting my game while i was recording by accident, scream like a little girl on five nights at freddy's or photoshoping my friends making them into transgenders holding a jar of anal lube. Thanks for taking your time to give us smaller Youtubers an opportunity.
    :)
  • Name: Saif Abusamhadanah
    Channel name: TheSwollenGamer
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I am a full-time college student who has been making 4-7 videos per week on YouTube since Jan of 2014. Although most of my content centers around gaming (indie, AAA, etc), my channel differs in my unique editing style and personality, as well as creative Q&A's, skits, and more. I am always looking for ways to improve myself and my content, and to inspire others. A shout-out from you would honestly change my life and really help get my community's ball rolling.

Thank you for this opportunity and your consideration! :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by theswollengamer ().

• Name: Max Bernard
    Channel name: maxbarnyard
    YouTube Video:

Quick description: I've been on YouTube for just over a year and a half. I post about once a month, not as frequently as I'd like but as fast as my schedule will allow while keeping the quality up. My videos are based around academic analysis of what I feel are great levels or mechanics in game design, hoping to help everyone appreciate their favorite games more through understanding them better.

Thanks for the opportunity!
  • Name: Leon Nash
    Channel name: cpPaulnash

Quick Description: I've been on YouTube since 2010, I've always tried to have a serious-yet-relaxing video style but recently I've begun being more comedic in my tone, and although I focus on video games, (including, but not limited to; montages, tips and tricks, commentaries, etc...) my latest video (presented above) is something that I've always wanted to do, but never really had the courage to produce, which is a real-life video! In the past few months I've become hellbent on making sure every frame in my videos are perfect, so I hope you enjoy :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by cppaulnash ().

• Name: Umberto Lee
    Channel name: LeeSiuLoong

Quick Description: I have a deep passion for Technology since I was a child and. Few years ago I opened this channel to talk about it with Reviews / Unboxing / Tech Discussions but without "lick" Tech Companies like: hey fantastic product, hey that's super etc etc, being 110% honest is my way. My channel is in Italian for Italian people :)