Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• KCrispe 4years of gaming on youtube !

I have been uploading gaming videos to YouTube for over 4 years. Over the years I have been uploading videos of Call of Duty, Halo, Grand theft auto, Minecraft, Fifa and so on. I have done commentaries, montages and live streams. I feel I have so many unique ideas but not a big enough fanbase to make my ideas successful. For the last 4 years i've mainly been doing videos to increase my subscribes and have gaming accounts on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr. But what I have really wanted to do is use my unique ideas to inject life into the games I and others enjoy playing. I've been trying to upload daily but due to work it is difficult. This is why I have had breaks in uploading in the past. I feel like YouTube is becoming more and more difficult to become successful at and i may be left behind. I have even thought about using alternative websites e.g. Twitch but YouTube is where my heart is at. :brofist:
    [spoile][/spoiler]
  • Name: Trent
    Channel name: Fynnpire (Australian variety channel)

YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I have a variety channel that focuses on a more chilled out comedy style. I've been creating videos for 7 months and my channel has grown to almost 4000 subscribers in that time. I upload 4 to 5 times a week, and have a really supportive and friendly bunch of subscribers. I have a day job, and a family, however I plan on making YouTube a full-time job with a 2 video a day schedule, should my channel ever grow to a size that supports this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fynnpire: My throat was a bit busted in the original video, thanks to flu. While it was a good video, this video better represents my standard. Hope that's ok. ().

• Name: Eric Phillips
    Channel Name: bigedude33
    Display Spoiler
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E9dMu-eJFlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quick Description: Gaming and Musical Comedy - YEAH BUDDAY!!! Hey everybody and welcome to this description! I've been making videos since 2007 and in addition to Gaming videos, ( and silly songs ) I'm in my 19th year as a Jr High Choir/General Music Teacher. I don't swear in my videos because I know most of my audience is younger and/or my student. I love inspiring others and I hope to make a difference with my positive attitude and contagious laughter! ROCK ON EVERYONE!!!
  • Name: Charlotte Derham
    Channel Name: CherryCharley
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: Hey CherryCharley here!
    I'm 21 years old and too be honest have only been doing YouTube for 1 year. It has been difficult to make videos with work and personal life in the way but I love it too much to quit now! I make Horror/Puzzle game videos ranging from action to point and click types. I try and get a consistent approach to all game and look for something different and inspiringly creepy. Have fun!
    Heyheyhey! CherryCharley here!
    Doing the classic lets plays of some old favourite games of mine! :)
  • Name: Cai Rhys

Channel name: SheepJuiceGames

YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've done YouTube for 2 1/2 years on this channel, overall I've been working on YouTube for 5 years in total. I shall be targeting at least 4-5 videos a week once my computer is fixed. I upload a variety of content, from gaming to vlogs, mainly gaming with comedy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SheepJuice: Adding the show spoiler button ().

• Name: Matias Diaz
    Channel name: MattPrimee
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description:
    Hello my name is Matias, on Youtube, MattPrimee, I have 17 years and
    I've been two years in YouTube, I like uploading videos of all kinds of
    games, random videos and funny things that sometimes I do, I am of Latin
    America, specifically Chile, my videos are in Spanish, but maybe this
    is a chance for you to see my content and know that even though we are
    very different countries an you are my role model as to be Youtuber. I love
    YouTube, creating videos and that people enjoy my content.

Excuse me for my bad english :)
    Greetings !
  • Hello! My name is Chelsea! I've been making youtube videos since I was 13.. so you could say its been a while. Im 19 now and I make a wide variety of videos; from gaming to vlogs to life advice.. well with my humor haha. I love making videos, its one of my passions. I constantly upload because youtube, you could say, is my escape. I love youtube and the outlet it offers people. I enjoy talking peoples ears off and being funny. Well that sums it up! Thanks!
  • Shout Out Competition

Name: Wes Olly
    Channel Name: Wesolly Gaming
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I've been on YouTube for about 7 months and have gained a little over 2000 subs. I post Let's Play's, Walkthrough's, Tips and Tricks and when I first started, funny compilations. I post a video everyday, sometimes two, and I love everything about YouTube. My favorite part is editing thumbnails, not gonna lie. You said to tell you what makes your channel unique, to be honest, everything has been done before. I just try to have excellent quality vids and the newest games possible for my viewers. Even if I don't win, I'll still make vids everyday, but thanks for doing this comp. Peace!
  • Hey. Watch my videos I guess?

I've been doing Youtube for about a year now. My consistency is not great but I do try my hardest to entertain you. I love making videos even if for a small audience but I'm not gonna turn down a chance to get FREE VIEWS OMEEEGED!! I do think it is hard to spend 4-6 hours editing a video and only averaging out at 10 views or so but that's to be expected nowadays I guess. Hope you enjoy the stuff! :brofist: :pewdie: :brofist: :pewdie:
  • Name:
    Steven Davison

Channel name:
    JustSteven

Sorry, couldn't work out how to do the 'Spoilers' thing.

Video:

Quick description:
    I make comedic videos every Monday and have been a creator for just over a year but have been putting more effort into videos over the last month. Over the last month I've started to gear my videos to be about specific topics ("OMG he copies danisnotonfire" NO!).
    I'm working on loads of short films that are going up soon and love it when people say they agree with what I say in my videos.
  • Name: Erik Munoz
    Channel name: SyrebralVibes
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I've been making Youtube videos almost daily for about 2 years. What I do on my channel is promote music that I love, mainly EDM. Music has been a passion of mine since I was a youngling, I was always in a music class in growing up and would always make music playlists for friends so they could see the type of music I listened to and they would enjoy a lot of them. I never really thought about making a Youtube channel, but one day when I was in a chatroom online i shared one of my playlist and the guy I sent it to said I had really good taste in music and how I should make a Youtube channel for it. I decided to make a channel the following week and have been doing it ever since then. Loving every single second of it. :)
    :brofist:

The post was edited 3 times, last by SyrebralVibes ().

• SeaPea - British Youtuber

Name : Chris Priestley
    Channel Name : SeaPea
    Youtube Video : Types Of Uni Students

Quick Description : I have 1,700 subscribers!! WOOOP! British vlogger, making University based comedy Skits and recently ventured into more creative cinematic travel videos. My videos are well received but don't seem to get a lot of exposure!

The post was edited 3 times, last by SeaPea ().

• Name: Billy Dunn
    Channel Name: Jouneyjacob
    YouTube Video: [b]Quick Description: Hi my name is Billy I've been on YouTube for 4 years I'm 12 years old and I make comedy skits on youtube also music, and I almost gave up because I wasn't getting any activity but when I saw this I knew I had one more chance! [/b]
  • Name: Cole T
    Channel name: Rifty

Quick Desc.I'm 17 and I currently have a 9.5K channel. I started out youtube creating animations for various different Youtubers. I shifted to making gameplays and do a-ton of different types of videos every other day from Songs, Gameplays, skits and such. Thanks for taking the time to look at my channel. :)

The post was edited 8 times, last by Rifty ().

• Name: Jonathan Thomas
    Channel Name: PretzelNugget
    YouTube Video: Join the Nugget Nation!
    Quick Description: I have been doing YouTube for almost 2 years and I feel like I show much potential. Im looking for that big break that hopefully you could fulfill I upload a wide variety of content Pranks Unboxings, Gameplays, Skits ECT. Thank You! <3