Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Thank you for this opportunity, Felix.

Name: Kyzer Francisco
    Channel name: Mr. TotalPenguin
    YouTube video (that best describes my content):

Quick description: I have been doing YouTube for 2 years now and I plan on raising money for multiple charities in the future. I was inspired by you (pewds), Mark and Jack. Here at this channel, we play a large variety of games with sweet editing and funny commentary to keep you entertained! Spreading joy to where it's needed the most!

Thank you, Felix. :brofist:

The post was edited 3 times, last by MrTotalPenguin: Changed the YouTube video. ().

• Name: Brendan Vrabel
    Channel name: Brendy Boy Studios
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: I've been on YouTube for almost five years now. I started this channel back when I was a kid making Lego animation, but as I grew up we switched over to gaming and music. We often post 2 videos a week. Thank you for taking the time to look at our channel! :) :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brendy Boy Studios ().

• Name: Emil
    Channelname: Kotilainen17
    YouTubeVideo:

QuickDescription: Youtube have always been there for me, started around 2013 by uploading videos with friends!
    I'm really passionate about making videos and I LOVE to create the best i possibly can!
    Focused around comedy and just entertaining stuff! :)
  • PewDiePie wrote:

Name: Reuben Mowle
    Channel name: Wild Mowle
    YouTube Video
    Display Spoiler
    [media][/media]

Quick Description: Hello Felix! My name is Wild Mowle and I post comedy videos once or twice a week. I've been posting for nearly a year and I love it. I like to think I put my own unique twist on all my videos that makes me stand out from the crowd. Thank you for taking the time to watch my content - love, Wild Mowle :) :brofist:
  • Name: Jason Perry
    Username: JasonPerryTV
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I've been making videos since 2012. My channel mostly consists of Fan-made compilations along with a variety of other content such as gaming, monthly shout-outs to smaller YouTubers who deserve to be more recognized, and music with videos being uploaded once every two days.
  • Name: Margit Selgis
    Channel Name: Maggitesh
    Youtube Video: media][/media

Quick Description: I dedicate all my time to Youtube and I've been on Youtube for almost 2 years. I upload 2 videos per day, sometimes 3. Mostly gaming, but also vlogs and reading comments. I play games my viewers request if I like the game. (I also stream on Twitch on Saturdays)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Maggitesh ().

• ThatInsaneDane Shout Out Submission

Name: Dane (Jonas)
    Channel name: ThatInsaneDane
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: While I am primarily a gaming channel mainly uploading gameplay videos, I chose to not show one of those videos, instead one of my more serious talking videos, the latest one in fact. I would show my first one ever made, which basically started everything for me, but I've changed so much since then and feel my newer videos are slightly better (yet still just as real as the oldies)... I started making more of these serious videos, explaning how I am and things that I have gone through, trying to help people with similar problems and also just showing who I am, so that I am no longer just a random guy behind a screen playing some random game... I always wanted my subscribers to feel like they knew/know me, to feel like we're friends etc.
    After I made the first serious talking video, that's when I started getting more loyal subscribers and actual support. Without these videos, my "gaming" channel would never have been what it is today <3
    I started over a year ago, I play which ever game I feel like, I like to mix it up, but my favorite kind of games to play would be adventure games, things like The Walking Dead, Life is Strange and so forth... I am close to reaching 8k subs and really have no idea how I ever got that far! Blib blob bai n_n <3 :brofist:
  • ShoutOut Competition

Name: Ross Jr Mendigorin
    Channel Name: MystiCrabZ
    YouTube Video:
    Display Spoiler
    [/media][/media]

Quick Description: Hi! My name is Ross, I am 14 years old and doing YouTube as a hobby. I have a passion for gaming and make videos every week or so. I make 'Funny Moments Compilations', Vlogs, and basically anything that I feel like making. I've been on YouTube for almost 1 years (not including old accounts) . Thanks for this opportunity senpai

The post was edited 5 times, last by MystiCrabZ ().

• Name: Ben Wray
    Channel name: Bullitain
    YouTube Video:

Quick description: I have been making videos for a year. I make them quite frequently and they vary in genre. I have documented trips around the world before, I have done sketches, I have vlogged, I have created new games and even new songs (working really hard on a big project)
    I try really hard and I thank you a lot for this amazing opportunity Felix :D
  • Name: Cody Jefferson
    Channel name: Cloudded
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

SHOW SPOILER

Quick Description: I've been uploading content to YouTube for almost a year and a half, usually one video a day, but sometimes two! My channel consists mostly of Pokémon content, ranging from Let's Plays to Speed Arts to Pack Openings. I have also played non-Pokémon games and plan on playing even more to help keep things fresh! Thank you so much for your time and giving us smaller creators a chance. :)
  • Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Maz
    Channel name: Mithrie
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):
    This video was made to celebrate 2 years of YouTube and my emotions get too much to hold in, I apologize in advance if I make you cry too...

Quick Description: I create straight to the point guides, reviews, let's play, comedy/silly and story telling videos. I love making content for YouTube and its been a great journey so far as I've grown to 17,000+ Subscribers and more than 750 videos uploaded so far. YouTube has been the biggest blessing of my life in recent years! I live stream exclusively on YouTube Gaming and am working with Google to make sure it's a roaring success by reporting any issues and suggesting how it can be improved on a weekly basis.

Hope you like what I do. <3 :thumbsup:
  • Name: Cole Miller
    Channel Name: M.C.I.K
    YouTube Video:
    Description: I'm 16 years old, I've been youtubing for roughly 3 years now and I must say, I really do enjoy it, from editing, to commentating! My content is not usually one game, however I do play a good bit of warframe, (sorry lol) but still I like to play many other games when I can and try and make my audience get good laugh, I really do hope you enjoy. :)
  • Shout Out Competition #3

Name : Iwan Withers
    Channel Name : iocan
    YouTube video :

Quick description : My name is 'iocan', I've been on YouTube for 3 years now and I usually upload 3-4 videos a week. I mostly upload and thoroughly enjoy editing 'funtages' on various games on different platforms (mostly being on xbox 360) and I hope to implement comedy into my videos. I upload a variety of gaming content ranging from mainstream games (Call of Duty and GTA) to smaller less popular games (Unturned etc.). I also recently introduced a 'Shout out' series and I am hoping to grow a great, helping community from it!

I would like to thank you for the shout out opportunity and good luck everybody!
  • My Channel!

Hey Guys!

My name is Charlie or some of you will know me as BrunchTime! My channel is a reboot/complete change of my old gameplay commentary channel as I fell out of love with it as it became more of a chore than fun and that's not what I wanted YouTube to be about. So about 5 days ago I re branded my Channel as something I feel is quite unique there's not that many similar channels to mine out there. I have already got quite a bit of support from my old subscribers and my new video was well received I am currently editing the next one as we speak and should be up by tomorrow! Please feel free to check it out and good luck to everyone who has entered!

[spoiler] [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiREydos51k[/url] [/spoiler]
    Will Carr

TGN Content Scout
  • Name: Jaelen Truong
    Channel name: JaelenGames
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Hi my name is Jaelen and I love making YouTube videos. Creating content for YouTube is a passion, not a hobby. I aspire to one day become a successful Creator as it's always been a dream of mine. I always keep in touch with viewers and subscribers because I believe a creator is nothing without his/her supporters and vise versa.