Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Leslie Peters
    Channel name: SharkGaming
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I have been doing youtube for 3 years and I have this channel for about 7 months and i upload one video every 3 days (Will be more). I have a gaming channel and i upload almost the same things as Jacksepticeye. I don't think i'm special or anything, but i could really use a small boost :)
    Lover of Sharks, king gamer of Sharkkind and kindest shark of the world!
  • Name: Mark Petson

Channel: Alco Irish Gamers

Video:

We started Youtube 2 years ago just for fun, We used to make radio stations with our old cassette players, we did stop motion films with our action men years and years ago so we thought we would throw some stuff on youtube and see if anyone liked it. Never did we expected to get any subs at all, but we went up to 100 in the first 6 months and decided to do more. (Even my girlfriend got involved) Now we are on 650 subs and we have a great community of people we play online with. Posting 4-5 videos a week. We play games, Lego stopmotion and do funny skits. We love Retro gaming from megadrive games and Snes games. We would love to expand the channel to make more friends and to make people smile. A big aim of our is to start live streaming for charity but we don't get the followers to do it yet. But hopefully one day we will. Juggling work, home life and youtube has its ups and downs but every time I feel like giving it up one person comments on a video and it pulls me back in, I love editing videos, sounds music and I never want to stop. I do youtube because it gives me something to do each day which I enjoy and everyone should have one thing in there life they do that makes them happy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mark Petson ().

• The Danes will seek revenge!

Name: Louise Rindal
    Channel name: Kelly Louise Killjoy (URL is: KellyxKilljoy)
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

[ ]

Quick Description: 2 years ago I started making videos once a month, BUT since december 2014 it has been at least 1 video a week.
    I don't think I would like giving my channel an overall theme other than whatever the f I want to do, but now you force I mostly do comedy and fashion related stuff.
    What can I say? I like clothes and stupid jokes.
  • RS11Productions

Name : Raja sol
    Channel name: RS11Productions
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description: I do edits for football players. Editing has been my passion in life and I'm thinking to taking it as further to going to college and studying the subject. I've been editing videos and making them for at least 2 years no and I have been struggling a lot in terms of channel growth.
    :brofist:
  • Name: Denis Kis
    Channel name: Jonny Blaze
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I started YouTube about 1 year ago, I make all kinds of gaming videos. For example I just made a walkthrough of Until Dawn, I also make a lot of WWE Wrestling Gameplay. I usually upload 1 video per day, sometimes a little more though. I actually plan on also playing games like Fallout 4 and Uncharted 4, so you can basically find every genre on my channel - from Horror over Sports to RPGs and Action-Adventures... I got them all :D I really hope you'll like my videos, because there is just nothing I love more than making YouTube videos for my subs. BTW thank you so much for this awesome opportunity Pewds, you are amazing! *BROFIST*
  • ShoutOUT Competition

Name: Caitlin
    Channel Name: Daily Sims

YouTube Video:

Description: The Sims builds/gameplay. Only been creating YouTube videos for a short time and I gotta say, I LOVE it!! I keep improving my videos every day and eventually start commentating. Honestly love what I do, regardless if people watch or not :D

Thank you for this opportunity :)
  • DOCTORS SAID I NEED A SHOUTOUT, OR I WILL DIE...

Name: Ben Lindholm (THAT SWEDISH BLOOD, BRO!!!)
    Channel name: Gamer Goat
    YouTube Video: My most recent Watch Dogs online hacking adventures

Quick Description: Almost 2 years of gaming and goofing off! Multiplayer stuff is my bread and butter - the most fun and long running series for me has been Watch Dogs hacking :D
  • PleaZz ChOOS MEEHHHH

Name: Edho Zell
    Channel name: edhozell
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I'M A FULL TIME YOUTUBER from INDONESIA (we laff u pewds) , I DECIDED TO BE FULL TIME YOUTUBER LAST YEAR posting twice a week ^^ i mainly do parody of anything trending in my country ^^ PLEAZZ CHOOSEEE MEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thank you for being you
    xoxo
    BRO FIST!!!
    thank you for being u
    xoxo
  • Shout Out Competition

Name: Marc Pelejero Sanchez

Channel Name: Mark Sample

Youtube Video:

Description: It all began on april of 2014, with a smile on my face. My channel is about humour (weird, black, stupid, sexual jokes.... all kinds of it), I do videos about everything: Gameplays retro, sketches, challenges, vlogs, parodies, movies reviews..... Everything has its place on my channel. Now, almost a year and a half after that date, my little channel has 517 subscribers, but I want to entertain more people! :D
  • Name: Anubhav Roy
    Channel: Anubhav Roy-theandroidguru1
    YouTube video:
    youtube.com/watch?v=0t60H6CZsGQ

Desc: hey there pewds, my channel is based on tech mainly android and my goal is to spread my knowledge about tech. I also occasionally do gaming videos. I'm 15 years old and I love my bro -Felix!even if I don't make it. I love your channel and will continue watching you! Brofist! :pewdie: :brofist:

The post was edited 5 times, last by Anubhav Roy ().

• I still love u even if u don't choose me. Brofist

Name: Issa Al Matari
    Channel Name: Issa Al matari
    YouTube Video:
    Quick description: 18yo started 3 years ago, I do Photoshop as manipulations drawings and I also teach people with with tutorials and I also make free art for my subscribers.
    I always wanted YouTube as my main job but with the lack of subs and views and all these people in YouTube... Seams impossible. Cheers gl to all and <3 pewds.

(ps: I've been away for vacations that's why I got a while to post one, I usually post one video a week)

Gl to me ^^ brofist
  • TheGuyWithNoLeftHand

Name: Peter Sneddon
    Channel name: TheGuyWithNoLeftHand
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Well, hey, I'm Peter but i go by Stumpy. I started youtube as a outlet from the bullying and to work on my passion of filming and new found passion of editing. I have created weekly videos for nearly two years, and last year i uploaded a video EVERYDAY in August and i ate something gross (including catfood) The video above isn't sad, but it shows that you may have your differences but you are who you are so embrace that and thats what i want, EVERYONE TO BE EQUAL! :)
  • James Gwatkin

Adventures of Ummm

I had to leave YouTube after my channel was attacked and all of the videos were deleted by some jack***, I am now however back and I am going to make my (minions) fans laugh again! I tend to get frustrated easily but it often comes off as comical so everything ends up groovy on video!
  • Shout out competition!

Name: Semi Cayci

Channel Name: SkopeaGames SG

Youtube Video:

Description! i always like making youtube videos! . pewds inspired me to make them! pewds i like playing random games and haveing fun with my subs! i hope i will be like you felix thank you for inspireing me! i am doing Youtube for over 2 years and i am trying to improve myself as much as i can. i now have 630+ subs! but it is alot more fun when you have a bigger community! :D

The post was edited 4 times, last by SkopeaGames SG ().

• Name: Ben Landers
    Channel name: Fat Meets Fire
    Youtube Video: Best Diet For Weight Loss!?!

Quick Description: I have lost over 100lbs, and ever since than I have wanted to inspire, and motivate others to change their lives! I have been on youtube since Jan 2015, and began editing filming and uploading all from my phone. I recently upgraded, and love to edit, and help anyone out their looking to make a change!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fat Meets Fire ().

• Name: Jaiden Barnes
    Channel name: JD BARNES
    YouTube Video: [spoiler ]
    The Video Contains The Weird And Wonderful Things Of My Personality And Alot Of That Was Given To Me By You Pewds

Quick Description: Hey Pewds Ive Been Doing Youtube For About A Year Now And To Be Honest Its Had High And Its Lows And Im Sure Its The Same Case For You Pewds But I Kept With It And Over Time My Personality Started Be Involved In My Videos. Thats When I Truly Loved Making Videos And Now I Make Videos Pretty Much Daily Or When I Get The Chance.
  • Name: Lukas
    Channel name: RealParax
    YouTube Video: []

Quick Description: I'm from Germany and i talk german in my videos also, i like playing League of Legends and every other game, i'm mainly posting comedy Gameplay videos with high audio and video quality, i try to post regualy videos but as a student it's not so easy but i try my best :)