Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Dejan Martinovic
    Channel name: Mighty Mask Army ( MightyMask7 )
    YouTube video:

Quick Description: I've been on YouTube for almost 9 months.
    Here you'll find some hilarious gaming videos, original gameplay, new games and other various bits of entertainment: challenges,reactions,vlogs and more!
    Greetings from Montenegro :)
  • Name: Manu Mäkinen
    Channel name: Manu
    Youtube video:

Quick Description: Finnish musician, 2000+ subscribers. I submit videos every week. I put effort to the sound and video quality and I usually play a lot more than one instrument in each video. Covers, medleys and original songs. I'm also planning a new funny recurring show called "Lyrically Musing" on my channel, where I analyze stupid pop lyrics as if they are poetic masterpieces.
    My Pewdiepie-remix! Top Of My Locker: youtube.com/watch?v=0Sb_E3fm15s

The post was edited 1 time, last by stumppi ().

• Name: Vicente Branco
    Channel name: Vycemor
    YouTube Video :
    Description: "What's up in your head everyone" or should I say...
    Hello Felix ! The main focus of my channel is Gaming but I also do Vlogs and Dance videos, I love all type of games from Indie to Mainstream. I've been on Youtube for 3 years but with this channel for over 8 months, I post videos everyday at 5PM
    I wanna Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity!
    *BROFIST!*

The post was edited 6 times, last by Vycemor ().

• Name: Liam Freeman
    Channel name: WeBe
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description: Liam is good friend of mine. As long as i know him he is doing Youtube videos on various games.
    He is making videos for 4 years and i really would like his channel to get a bit boosted. As far as i know he have around 8000 subscribers but videos does not get past few hundred views which is really shame because he is good and talented kid and i know this would mean a lot to him.
    So if you can please give him shout out because i know him very well and i also know he will be super grateful for that.
    My name is Boris and i don't own Youtube channel but i want to do something nice for a good friend.

All the best and have a nice day.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Radijacija: EDIT: Video put in /spoiler. ().

• Name: James Parker
    Channel name: ParkyGames
    YouTube Video: youtube.com/watch?v=mBGnHefTDaw

Quick Description: I started making gaming videos over 5 years ago in December 2010 and YouTube has been my life ever since - helping me get through some tough times and connecting with people that watch my content. It's been a long grind to get where I am now, but I've never had a lucky break, I just really hope you enjoy my content and consider giving me the opportunity to share what I love doing with more people. Thanks! From a true bro.

The post was edited 1 time, last by parkygames ().

• YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Name: Will Sumner
    Channel: IP9 GAMER

Here is my channel trailer:

Description: Been doing Youtube for just under a year now and didn't think I would get this far. I do all games suggested to me, sport challenges and forfeits. But my main games that I play are FIFA and GTA V. I put all my free time into making videos as i think one day it will all pay off. I hope my channel gets further. Looking forward to the future. Thanks Bros :)
  • Name: Mert Şölen
    Channel name: Mad Dreamer
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I'm uploading videos for about 2 years and a few months ago i created a new channel. I upload Minecraft Machinimas weekly. My contents' language is Turkish but i wanted to post my work here. I think i'm original in my county because there are not so many people doing Minecraft Machinimas. Thank you for reading :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by mertsolena ().

• Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Michael Swales
    Channel name: Mikeisnotsosmooth
    YouTube Video:

I've been making comedy videos (mainly vlogs and the occasional comedy sketch) for over two and a half years now, and I still REALLY enjoy making them, I'd just love the oppurtunity for my videos to be seen by a wider audience and this is the perfect oppurtunity :D
  • Shout out competition application

Name: George Terry
    Channel name: IZEDEPTICGAMES
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Posting on behalf of my friend Zedeptic. He posts cinematic videos for games such as DayZ and Rust, and also creates game parodies. These videos take up a lot of his time and are always insanely high quality. Oh, and he doesn't know I'm posting this for him, thought I might try to surprise him :)
  • Good on you for doing this shoutout competition again.

Name: Yu Fang Lee
    Channel Name: Rebelninja89
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I have been let's playing and partnered up with Maker Studios/RPM since early 2012. My channel had a long hiatus due to a broken laptop and needed to save up for one. It is now sorted and I have resumed about a month ago. Channel majorly consists of walkthroughs and let's plays with a mixture of games/genres. I try to post at least a video once per day.

The post was edited 2 times, last by RebelNinja89: added the spoiler ().

• Name:: Max Source
    Channel name: Wob Source
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I have done Youtube for just about 2 years. I upload a video once a week and that is because I have to spend a ridiculous amount of time editing them since they are Funny Moments/ funtage type videos. I did COD for a while but I am slowly starting to expand and am currently at 16K subscribers.
  • Name: Gian Lois Concepcion
    Channel Name: GLOCO
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: The craziest Filipino gamer who will play the weirdest most fuqed up (yet interesting) games ever (Because someone has to!). Ow, and some other games here and there!~ So if you wanna have a good time and get some epic feels, then WE WILL LAUGH, Rage, Cry, Scream, and fall in love TOGETHER~ Plus other Random shizz for our pleasure~ I also Upload videos everyday (most of the time, but you can always expect a new video within 2 days~)
    Enjoy my Channel guys~ And do let others know to spread the happiness~
    ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
  • Name: Luke Michael Thomas
    Channel: Lukeydoo
    YouTube Video: This is my short let's play on "Spook's Castle of Jumpscares!" Personally, one of my favourite videos as it represents my commentary style and personality quite well!

Quick Description of Lukeydoo: I started doing videos in 2013 on the September the 1st! I post videos pretty much 6 days a week whenever I can (obviously if Wi-Fi goes down it's hard to upload), I like to think I'm quite unique but after all, I aim to do is make people smile and laugh, that's me!
  • Shout Out Entry :)

Name: Allie Slagle
    YouTube Name: AllieBlossom
    YouTube video (That best describes content): I have three types of videos I post. ( URL's below)
    1. Vlog - "My Typical Day Off. ❤"

2. Gaming - "Destiny | 1st Time Playing | Female Edition"

3. Disneyland - "Pros Working at Disneyland - From Current Cast Member!!"
    Quick Description: I have been on YouTube for 9 years, and I do my best to post a video weekly. I have three themes for my channel: Disneyland related videos (how to get a job there, expectations, and vlogs throughout the park), Gaming, and Beauty. I do my best to help people through my videos, make people laugh, and show them a little glimpse into my life.

Thank you for doing this opportunity for your bros. We all appreciate it :) Stay awesome! #BroFist

xoxo
    Allie
  • Name: Dylan Keeley
    Channel name: DyrDyl
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):
    []
    Quick Description: I've been doing youtube for almost a year now and have already got over 6000 members of the nation. I am growing every day and would love to be able to grow my channel as people like you and Sean inspire me especially as I am Irish just like Sean. Thanks for giving us guys on the lower end of the spectrum a chance to get noticed! :)
  • Name: Scott Anderson
    YouTube channel: T-rekt [DKS GAMING]
    YouTube video:
    Channel description: Started the channel about a year ago but recently in the past 3/4 months I have rediscovered my childhood love of dinosaurs and found what I love recording for YouTube and that is playing games with dinosaurs in them sucks as Jurassic world, ark and JurassiCraft! Ever since I have been posting videos consistently weekly playing various dinosaur related games and enjoying it greatly! Also I Havant been able to record apart from 2 times in the last month so I've had to prerecord almost 40 videos for one a day which is quite hard and soon will have to juggle my hobby with university! Haha

Anyway thanks pewds!