Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Jack Holbrook
    Channel name: Jack Holbrook
    Youtube video (That best describes you):

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for a year and have recently come back from a break, because I didn't want friends to find out about my channel but now I don't care if they know. On YouTube I post vlogs and silly little random videos every week. I appreciate the opportunity. Thanks!
  • ShoutOut Competition

Name: Alexandre Girard
    Channel name: Adrodem
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I'm a french Quebecer. I've done YouTube for almost 3 years, posting 2 to 3 video a week. My videos are Gameplays and sketches about Gaming. Playing funny, hard or cool games. All this, did with comedy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Adrodem ().

• Name: Billy Thomas
    Channel: ResidentBilly
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description:
    I am an Australian and I have been doing YouTube full-time for 3 months and I am currently just over 1k subscribers. I like to play a variety of games such as Action Adventure, Horror, FPS, Indie, Comedy and Telltale Games series. I am having lots of fun making videos and playing different video games for other people to enjoy!
  • Name: Anastasis Martinos
    Channel Name: MtAshTV
    Quick Description: I've been on youtube since 2012 , but i rarely posted anything until the end of 2014. I do gaming videos/gaming comedy , vlogs and some unique ones where i just try to raise awareness and express my opinion about stuff. Have a nice day everybody :D
    Youtube video: This is a very unique video that i have on my channel. It's not my best , however i think it delivers a great message , so eventhough i don't win , i hope i'll at least spread this message
  • Name: Mag Ede
    Channel name: MedDolphin
    YouTube Video: Yes, it's Minecraft. But I want to show a different side of the game, and show people that Minecraft isn't just a popular game made of pixels.

Quick Description: I'm a Hungarian YouTuber. I started making videos 4 years ago. I usually do gaming videos, Minecraft movies, entertaining videos in Hungarian. I work a lot on the videos I make and I have 13.000+ Subscribers but actually I can't deliver my vids to my viewers and I usually have videos with less than 1500 views.
    :)--------------- Dolphins.Are.Alive.On.YouTube ------------:)
  • Name: Steven Rivkin
    Channel Name: Nitrous_XP
    Youtube Channel: This is a agario video me and my friend were fooling around in private servers and ending up getting 1 million mass

Quick Description: I've started Youtube about a year ago doing minecraft videos then agario came out so i started recording that and try'ed to earn more subscribers, then i started to earn a little more subscribers but now im determined to earn more subscribers until the next one comes, which is now! (i post at least 5 days a week)
  • Name: Katie Levey
    Channel Name: KatiePlaysStuff
    Youtube Video: My 3rd "Funny Moments Video" :)

Descripton: I'm 22 and I've been making videos for a little less than a year now. I have about 1500 subscribers and growing everyday.
    I've never been more proud of anything in my life! My channel and the people I've met, mean everything to me!
    I play a little bit of everything, just so my subscribers always have something different to watch.
    I mainly play Horror games, but I love to change it up, with small indie games and funny adventure games.
    You'll always have something to watch with on my channel :)

Thank you for this amazing opportunity!
  • Name: Zoë Marriner
    Channel name: Zoë Marriner
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I've done YouTube for just over 2 years, I do Art and Illustration videos on my channel trying to improve on my skills as an artist with every picture I draw. I upload every week/ 10 days depending on the type of artwork it is. I feel the artist community on YouTube is truly the nicest place to be with some of the nicest most talented people I know and getting the chance to inspire people is something I love doing!
  • Name: COREY HENSON
    Channel Name: Corey Marcus
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I started YouTube at the beginning of 2015, regularly uploading videos to try and gain a wide audience. I have always dreamt of becoming a YouTuber in which I started to create my own content. When I first started up my channel I was creating gaming videos, however, I did decide to change my channel content and move towards vlogging. I put all my effort into creating content missing out on studying and going out with my friends. I spent most of my money on my YouTube equipment which my mum did in fact save up for uni, however I am very determined to do well on YouTube, Thanks for giving us this opportunity pewds!
  • Shout Out Competition #3 Response

Name: Lewis Banks (ConfidentPanda/Panda)
    Channel name: SuperGeekyGaming (you have to put this on search to find it)
    YouTube Video: youtube.com/watch?v=vCkVKJQd-U4

Quick Description: My name is Lewis and I am currently fourteen. I have been working with multiple channels on YouTube but most of them failed due to personal issues. However at the point I'm at now in life, it's so much easier for me to produce content for my viewers. I have reached 1k+ subscribers since last week and immensely grown from then! On my channel you can find Minecraft content however I am going to be creating Horror based content too as that is a motivation of mine (playing/watching horror based things). Although I do believe I have a huge fan base right now, I'd love to grow beyond that and have a larger audience too entertain! I recently announced in one of my videos I will be creating vlogs as a lot of people have requested for me to do this! I'm always free to take in people's suggestions because I love to give the audience what they like! <3

As I mentioned in my channel name it does not appear unless you put the original name, "SuperGeekyGaming". Below I will provide the link to my channel. :)

ConfidentPanda
    - YouTube

Thank you for taking the time to read my response, have a great day! <3 :brofist: :pewdie:
    PS: Congratulations on reaching 39 million Pewds, well deserved! :thumbsup:
  • Name: Kevin Sund
    Channel name: OmegaProjectZero
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I have been doing Youtube for nearly 3 years uploading at the minimum of every other day. As with anyone else Youtube is my dream, even though I have a full time job, my passion is making gaming videos to entertain others. I have been watching Pewds since nearly the beginning. And I was friends with JackSepticEye when he got featured on the first competition. I want to be able to reach a larger audience so I can influence people for the better. Thank you for your time Pewds!

*Brofist*

The post was edited 4 times, last by OmegaProjectZer0 ().

• Name: Evenson james
    Channel name: underground xpert
    youtube video :

Quick description: Im totally new to the youtube world, i started out playing with my ps3 but never actually post anything didn't know anything about recording or uploading, but it was this moment of inspiring that got me to start making videos. i started couple months ago last year of august and now here i am just being me on youtube making videos for other people to see and its the hardest thing when you dont have much but still want to put smile on peoples faces with just a video of a game. thanks for reading this if you get the chance love you bro.
  • Name: Maciej Mizgalski
    Channel name: Zły Maciek
    YouTube video:

Quick description: My name is Maciej, I'm 22. I'm a small YouTuber from Poland with almost 5 years old experience of making videos on my channel. I'm 22, but when I play some horror game... It's the worst nightmare, but I love showing this to people and entertain them. I'm making a reviews of good/bad games... But not in typical way to review. I hope shout out is not only for English lang channels. Cheers and good luck!
  • Name(s): Alexander Chorley, Tessa Cornwall and Sofie Fernandez
    Channel name: The STAD Mafias
    YouTube Video: ()

Quick Description: We have been creating gaming YouTube videos for around a year and a half but it hasn't been until the beginning of this year that we have devoted all our efforts into uploading a video every week day (Monday to Friday) and every second Sunday. We are going to hit our 100th video soon and look forward to more people watching our channel. At the moment we make gaming videos of Outlast, Alien: Isolation, The Sims 4, Portal 2 Co-op, Kerbal Space Program, Portal Stories: Mel and the video game that our channel was founded upon... GARRYS MOD. We hope that the winner of this shootout competition, whoever it is, to take this as an opportunity to go further in their YouTube career or whatever they may call it. Thank you for reading.
    The STAD Mafias <3 :brofist: :*

The post was edited 2 times, last by STAD Mafias ().

• Name: Alex Blunden
    Channel name: JoeyGames
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: I started doing youtube when most my mates moved away, just as a hobby. Ive been at it a couple months and I try to upload every couple of days (Working on getting daily videos). Im just an average 21 year old guy from Australia, not much more to me. I really enjoy games and this is helping me get outside of my comfort zone, giving me the push i need to exit my Shell of sorts (Im fairly shy).