Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Chris Ford-Davidson
    Channel Name: Christopher Heroslash
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've had multiple YouTube channels over the last 4 years but this is the only one I've actually stuck to. I'm 13 years old and I make videos related to TF2. I don't use my mic much but that is due to the fact that the mic jack on my PC isn't working properly right now /: However next Tuesday I'll be getting a new PC with a working mic jack! In the future I also hope to start a long running series playing through every single Legend of Zelda game available to buy, so that should be interesting. :brofist:
  • Shout out competition

Well, I guess it can't hurt to submit an entry :)

Name: Dennis
    Channel Name: WWEdeadman
    Video: Best of the first half of 2015 (Gaming Moments Montage)

I've been doing Let's Plays since September 2013. I currently mostly play Kerbal Space Program and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and generally love to play indie games. Also I drop in a triple A title every once in a while, like Until Dawn recently. Apart from that I stream on Twitch, under the same Username, and plan on doing daily streams in the near future.
    Oh, and, as you see in the video, I have a talent for breaking/glitching out games. xD
    I hope you like what you see ( •ᴗ•)
  • Name: Dragostin Stefanov
    Channel Name: TheSpinia
    Youtube video: A recent funny video of mine

Quick Description: I have been doing Youtube for about 2 years now, I have been doing let's play for about that time as well i guess. I mostly focus around Skyrim Stooy Mods at the moment, i think i have a decent english speaking voice even though i'm from Bulgaria. I upload daily videos for about a year now, sometimes i like to do Skits & Short Films as well. :brofist:
  • Name: Colin Wolf
    Channel name: EpicBrisketooze
    YouTube video I made 3 years ago with my friend.

Quick Description: I've done YouTube since 2010 and I've been through 4 different YouTube channels over the years for re-trying everything due to personal reasons and that's stupid stuff, so I mostly post gaming videos, lets plays, playthorughs and random montages quite regularly. but right now I don't have a move editor so I haven't been uploading lately. I do a bit of comedy and randomness here and there, solo or with my friends. it's fun to be alone. ;) [/b] I'm also going into this with zero expectations, so ill go where ever the wind blows me.

Thanks Poods for everything. see you around.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Epicbrisket ().

• Name: Marie Anne Oohlala
    Channel name: oohlalaseoul
    YouTube Video: This is one of my English speaking video, i discovered weird packaging skin care.. look like a dildo !! OMG

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OMeFlnXRers" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quick Description: Hi ! I am from France but I live in South Korea since 8years! I do lots of videos, beauty related, but also Vlogs, testing weird food, talking about my experience.. and i do it in 3 languages ! French (FR) English (ENG) and Korean (KOR) ! I love youtube and sharing love and positivity with everyone ! I have a lot to learn still, and I am going to try my best in the future !
    Come to see my channel : www.youtube/com/oohlalaseoul
    French living in South Korea <3
  • Name: Karlo Pušić
    Channel name: Candy Records
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've started my own music promo-channel, but before that I was working for Bass Boost Official (300k subs channel). I quit my job there and decided to make the biggest change in my life, and that is to open my own music channel. Then, Candy Records was created. In just 9 months, we are almost 2k subs with 300 videos uploaded and new are uploaded every day. Always improving animations, always helping other music channels to grow, always helping random people that post a comment. Thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Loliplol ().

• Name: Menno van der Krift
    Channel name: Menno van der Krift

Quick Description: I've been doing Youtube since 2011 (4 years) , and this is actually my second channel, where i really went serious with my video's. My video's are about computer tips, tricks, how-to's and tutorials. I've got a degree in IT management and am currently studying Media Development, and with my channel i want to share my knowledge with people around the world. And Youtube makes that possible for me!

YouTube Video:
  • Name: Nikos Michalopoulos
    Channel name: Nikos Gaming

Quick Description: I've done YouTube for 8 months , posting once or twice a day. Gaming videos mostly with GTA 5 and Rocket League . I play few more games like inFamous, Ether one and surgeon simulator! Thanks for the opportunity pewds ! Brofist
  • Name: Ethan Studd
    Channel name: StuddysGameplay
    YouTube Video: The first episode to my most successful series on GTA V, called Road To Level 100! It has great interaction from viewers, which I love!

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube since early 2014, I absolutely love uploading videos and seeing all of the great feedback. I do all sorts of games, I have two series currently rolling on GTA V & Minecraft, but I also upload all kinds of other stuff! I try my best to reply to every comment, play all sorts of games with all my viewers.
    Side notes: The main reason I do YouTube is to make people feel better and if they've had a bad day, make them feel better the way you did when I was having a bad day.
    Thank you! :)

I'd just like to say thank you for this opportunity.
  • Name: Oleksandr Spaskin
    Channel Name: Axel
    YouTube Video!

Quick Description: I started Youtubing in January 2011 with English speaking videos. In December of 2011 I decided to switch to Greek speaking videos and focus on Greek community since I did not have much chance in English. I post from GTA videos to random indie games that I can find to play alone or with friends nearly every day. I focus on comedy gaming videos but sometimes I like to make random funny videos with my phone camera. Thanks for the great opportunity big BRO! :brofist:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Axeloukos ().

• Name: Sparkle (It doesn't say that on my birth certificate)
    Channel name: PTesh
    YouTube Video: This is the sort of stuff that happens on a daily basis.

Quick Description: This isn't my channel but one of my good friends, he uploads constantly and has great content.
    GLHF

The post was edited 3 times, last by SpikleSpakle: I dont know how to forums. ().

• Name: Max Frank
    Channel name: Maximizing
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for multiple years now however I recently had to make a new channel due to problems with my Machinima Partnership, I re-uploaded all my old videos (200+) to my new channel last month and this new channel already has over 1,000 subscribers and I love every one of them :) I DAILY upload a variety of content that includes gaming, vlogs, and just overall my the best content that I can create for the viewers!
  • Shoutout Competition

Name: Jordan Hopes
    Channel Name: Dudey Rhino
    Youtube Video:
    []
    Ive been doing videos for nearly 3 years now and love every second. I do vlogs, letsplays and podcasts and always try to be as original as I can be! Recently went to Reading Festival and vlogged the whole thing. I am the guy with the beard! Thanks :)