Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Trevor Jonathon
    Channel name: Primo Trev
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I love YouTube. Gaming on YouTube is my passion. I play tons of different games and I respond to every comment, edit/record every video to the best of my ability, support smaller gamers constantly (like you do!) by watching their videos and giving them feedback, and always play games with my subscribers! I'm a small, unique gaming channel who loves what I do greatly. I love the people who support me because they keep my dream alive!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Primo Trev ().

• Name: Jono Allman
    Channel name: ZombirateGaming

Quick Description: I've been on YouTube creating content since 2011, and have been trying to gather an audience for four years now. So far I have some lovely people watching my videos, I'd love to have a larger community though. The fact that very few people watch my videos has kind of burnt me out recently, although I have just (at time of posting) recorded 3 hours of content, so that's good. Depression's a bitch, yo! I mostly record single player content but like to record with friends too, I also stream with friends whenever I can.[/b]

Thanks for the chance, Pewds. Real good of ya' to do this for the little guys. :)
  • Name: Zac
    Channel: CurriePlays
    Youtube Video(that best describes my content):

Quick Description: Just imagine a pizza. now imagine a pizza in that pizza. exactly.

Im really funny and relatable... :whistling: || :| || :|

Im a 20 year old Canadian who loves screwing around playing games ! I really enjoy the editing side of youtube, just as much as I love the games (..you can tell how much I love editing by the amount of times ive edited this post..) I normally put around 2-4 hours of editing into each 5-10 minute video I make, and I post daily. Ive been doing this for almost 2 years.. and its something im very passionate about, I hope I can have the chance to show the world what i can do Good luck to everyone who submitted

The post was edited 17 times, last by Currie Plays ().

• Name: Luke Hay
    Channel Name: Vephyy
    Youtube Video: This is a recent video that i made as the new Metal Gear came out! Hope you enjoy ;) I personally like this vid becuase i just hit 1.6K and i think it show's how far i have come since the beginning! Thanks again!

Quick description of Vephyy: I started YouTube just over a year ago with the aim to entertain people and to make them happy :) My channel is based on goodold fashioned Gameplays and Walkthroughs! Cheers for reading brah <3
  • Taddie Lines

Name: Taddie Lines
    Channel name: Taddie Lines
    Youtube video:
    Quick Description: I post new videos every Tuesday and Friday! While I haven't been on Youtube for long, I am extremely committed to it and I am having the time of my life making videos! Thanks so much for making a competition like this!
    8o

• Name: Kevin Sweezy
    YouTube Channel Name: zSweezyy
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description:
    My Name is Kevin Sweezy im a 18 year old Musicproducer/Beatproducer. I have done YouTube for 6 years now. I worked really hard to reach 54,5k subs and then i got hacked and my old Channel got closed. Then I decided to stop with YouTube but got me after 1 year pause again decided to begin with YouTube . Now I'm better than before.
    I'm just good at it to build my career.
    Beat Credits: Chief Keef, Capo, Chris Brown, Migos, Rich The Kid, Chief Juan, Chronic, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, Lil Mouse, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Problem, IAMSU, Wiz Khalifa etc.....
    So Yeah this was my "Quick Description"

PEACE
  • Name: Anonymous (Privacy is gold, huh)
    Channel name: Bambi in Distress
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I'm a writer and a gamer. Have been doing YouTube almost a year soon. I post 1 vid every day and try to add some quality videos by editing them as a movie, making cinematics, adding audio effects matching the games I'm playing (like echoes) and all of that. I'm also making an audio book and will continue making them until all my stories have been told.

Links to different content:
    Book:

Skyrim: s
  • Name: Taurus Yong
    Channel name: DarkTaurus
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been on Youtube for 3 years running as fan-channel for some professional gamers. Start from 2015 I started a channel for myself, posting games strategy, gameplay breakdown, unlock secrets, and random let's play, basically my gaming life.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkTaurusYT: Adding spoiler ().

• Name: Filo Karen
    Channel name: FiloPixie
    YouTube Video:

Quick description:
    Spent 20K on a college degree and decided THIS is what I want to do. And so here I am.
    My content is very different (compared to most of the entries) consisting of 'How-to's' for perler bead art but I do dabble into gaming. I love connecting with my audience and they seem to like me back :P As you can tell my by avatar I LOVE pixel art and I have a 'cutesy' chillout sort of feel to my channel.

I've been on YouTube just over a year now and pretty much taught myself how to edit (thanks YouTube!). I upload 2 videos a week, work full time, study part time and fit YouTube into all of that!

I just like to make videos that will spark creativity or a smile in others. Also, I'm probably the shortest adult YouTuber out there :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by FiloPixie ().

• Name: Zubey Jones
    Channel name: ZubeySweets
    YouTube Video: Comedy Montage

Quick Description:
    Started making videos a little over a year ago. Video-game/Comedy mainly. I was 23 and had never even heard of the concept of being a "Youtuber". I Saw my sister watching someone and thought ''WOW what a SEXY idea!!". I have so much fun and act goofy by myself why not get others involved and have extra fun. Once I started I made a video nearly everyday for six months and put my Heart and Soul into Youtube but had to stop while starting a business and did not have any time to make videos. I finally have enough time to make videos again and will start doing 1 video a day again beginning the 9th maybe even 2 a day if I am man enough!

The post was edited 20 times, last by ZubeySweets ().

• Name: Bret Numedahl
    Channel name: HoodiePanda
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I've been posting videos "professionally" for over a year now with at least one to two videos per day. I tend to do a style of video that would feel like a friend is sitting next and watching rather than just presenting a finely tuned production to an audience.