Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Michael Kucharski
    Channel Name: Slazo
    YouTube Video:

(I wasn't sure which video best describes my channel so I just went with my most popular one.)

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for about 8 months and make montage parodies (MLG videos). I don't post frequently because montage parodies take a long time to make at the quality I try to produce, especially whilst balancing it with school. I hope my upload infrequency doesn't ruin my chances.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Slazo ().

• Name: Dennis Middelbo
    Channel Name: Sudden TV
    Youtube Video

Quick Description: I´ve spend the last 9 month making videos, both gameplay videos and making trailers, and i´m really putting alot of time and alot of money into doing the best i can, by providing funny and heartwarming content. i´ve love communicating with my audience, because i really wanna make someones day like mine got saved. Basically i love making videos and love making people laugh.
  • Name: Callum Carney
    YouTube Channel: RichGaming
    Video:
    Quick Description: Hi there! My name is RichGaming and I have been making YouTube videos for almost 2 years now. When starting my channel I decided to create a twist on the classic Ali-a or Tmartn like youtubers that you see here today. I have decided to be a call of duty zombies YouTuber as its the game I love the most and I don't believe it gets enough coverage. I push myself to produce daily content as much as possible as long as other things don't get in the way. I cover custom zombie playthroughs/guides as well as zombie challenges and most info related to call of duty zombies. I push myself to entertain the people who share my passion for the zombies game mode and hopefully I do this well. Thanks for reading and good luck to all. :D
  • Name: Pete
    Channel name:Pete The Hamster
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I am a Creepypasta Narrator/voice Actor. I've been on youtube for about two years. Try to put 1-3 videos up a week varying from Creepypastas, Fan fictions, and live stream discussions with a comedy skits every now and then. My Youtube channel has been the best thing to happen to me in along time. It's helped me get my mind off my depression and has giving me the opportunity to make alot friends that I wish I met a lot earlier in life. Thank you for this opportunity.
  • Eh, why not
    Name: Yasmin Curren
    Channel name: YagmanX
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I've been making videos for almost 2 years now, uploading at least once a week, and I love it! It's my creative outlet for anything and everything that I'm passionate about: games, singing, tech, DIY's, etc. The best part has to be the awesome YouTube community!

The post was edited 2 times, last by YagmanX ().

• 'https://forums.pewdiepie.com/index.php/Thread/40246-Shout-Out-Competition-3/?postID=296452#post296452']
    Name:Austin
    Channel name:fifahyper
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description:I have been on YouTube for a year now and am at 800+ subs I post a variety of videos vlogs Fifa and other games sometimes related to football I do irl vids as well YouTube has always been a passion of mine even when I don't upload according to my schedule I feel like I have let my self down
    [/quote]
  • Name: Nick Amyoony
    Channel Name: Nick Eh 30
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description:
    • You have the Bros, I have the Eh Team; you do a brofist at the end of your videos, I say "EHHHHH!"
    • In all my videos I always include a facecam. Whether it's throughout the entire video, or just at the beginning/end, to say "thanks for watching," etc. This way my channel becomes a personality, and people watch my videos for me, not just the game. Hence, when I move onto new games, like how you do, people will still watch my videos.
    • I'm a university student, so YouTube is a passion for me (not a job) and I absolutely love it; I think my videos reflect that.
    • I try to learn from other, much larger gaming YouTubers, who are successful, such as yourself, PewDiePie. For example, if you watch my Q&A video, you'll notice that it's very similar in style/tone to your Q&As.
    • With every new video that I upload, I'm always trying to learn new effects in Premiere Pro & After Effects, to spice up my videos...Quality over quantity, for the most part. (I stay active, posting weekly videos, because you don't want your subscribers to forget about you.)
    • P.S. I'm currently uploading The Last Of Us videos (mainly comedy videos). I'm trying to build a fanbase and then I'll move onto bigger games, kinda like what you did with horror games. But just know that every single one of my uploads is unique.
    "If You Ain't First, You're Last!" - Ricky Bobby :D

The post was edited 10 times, last by Nick-Eh-30 ().

• Name: Ollie Langdon
    Channel name: Thesheepthatwentmooo
    YouTube Video that best describes my content:

Quick Description: I've been uploading videos to YouTube since 2007 where I started uploading animations (inspired by Forrestfire101) and I made my current channel in 2012 to upload more "live action" stuff like skits, vlogs and rants. I chose my stand up comedy video to submit as best describing my channel because that's what I want to work towards and upload more of - hopefully one day uploading a full one hour show although my main focus at the moment is all forms of comedy.
  • Name: Rob Kara
    Channel name: Trap King
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I have been on Youtube for about 7 years on and off with different channels, I have decided to start an EDM promotion channel for unknown artists to get their stuff out there. Adding a twist to it by adding awesome visuals! :brofist: :brofist: I upload once every day (Use to be 3 times/day) on the other King channels, for each different genre of music, Chill King, Trap King, Bass King and looking to expand!
  • Name: Jaydon
    Channel name: CxrseGaming
    YouTube Video :

Description of me: Hey Felix and everyone else who is applying :D I have been doing YouTube for over a year and a half now and its been an amazing experience so far i have managed to rack up 6,000 subscribers! Its amazing, sad part is ive been struggling to grow since i cant afford all the new games and losing out on amazing opportunities to grow my channel. Yes i still have my 100 and odd viewers still watching which is amazing and i love everyone of them for staying with such a small YouTuber for a long time. Felix this opportunity would mean the world to me i would never be able to thank you enough for this if i was lucky enough to catch your eye, it would relieve a lot of stress that i have been dealing with lately and YouTube is the only thing i love doing and would continue doing for the rest of my life :D I hope you see this - Cxrse :) BTW i put my most recent video in here because its really good but short and different, just like you was looking for. Good luck to everyone and peace :thumbup:
  • MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, HEX FILMS!

Ellis Pizzoferrato
    HEX FILMS

I am not a gamer, but instead, I am a vlogger! I make skits, challenges, Q&As, and more! At the moment, I have 758 subs, and around 60,000 views. Yes. I am a small channel, but maybe you can help it get bigger! Here are my two videos.

Links:
    Prank Call video
    Vlog video (Tick Talk)

I have been doing youtube for over a year, and I post consistently. I post twice a week, with good quality videos. i am 13 years old, and I write, film, edit, and publish my own videos. I put a lot of effort, so it would be awesome if you could check out one of those links. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!
    (I recommend watching the prank call. IT'S SO FUNNY!)
    Images
    • IMG_3793.JPG

291.87 kB, 1,440×811, viewed 388 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by HEX FILMS ().

• I love my channel Dont think this is for fame I just want to be loved by people and make their days

My name is Devin Eldridge I started youtube 7 months ago and I didnt realize how much it took to record, I dont make much since Im only 17. I would love to see people notice me. I love the ones that know me now I will never forget them. Also I upload as much as I can most time every day but some weeks the work of a school girl I am!! Dont judge me on the quilty please I cant afford the best stuff. Sorry Pewdiepie please dont kick me out PlZ. The reason I have so many video in because I think I have alot of good one !! Guys Please dont dislike my post just to dislike it!!!!

Name: Devin Eldridge
    Channel: CheesyAce
    A good video:
    Funny:
    :) ;) :P

The post was edited 6 times, last by Cheesy Ace ().

• Name: Thomas McNeill
    Channel name: Zeuz
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I am an Australian who has done this for the past year and a half and have fallen in love with making fun let's plays and also comedic one off videos too. I post one video every week day.