Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: manaf
    Channel name: sora2love
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: i've been doing youtube since 2009 , my channel had different content , but my my subs faded .
    i switched my channel to arabic gaming channel about 2-3 years ago,i know that there are quite alot of arabs watching you
    so getting a shoutout will yeild successful anyways , i hope that i can make it , thanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by sora2love: spelling error ().

• Name : Curtis
    Channel name : LSATpro
    YouTube Video :
    Quick Description : I have been doing YouTube since early 2013 and have been uploading gaming videos, challenge videos, vlogs and more, I really enjoy producing a wide range of content to build up a range of different viewers, therefore allowing me to pretty much upload what I feel like rather than the same old same old. I have been lucky enough to build up over 7000 viewers but this competition would boost everything and change my life for the better, thank you so much!
  • Name: Tyler
    Channel name: WildTyphlosion
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description : I have been posting videos since I was 13. Back then i got a lot of negetive feedback because of my voice, but I never let it get to me. I am now 19 and I post videos to my YoutTube all the time. Majority of them being highlights form the stream because I like to take the best parts and show the world. Hopefully I get you to laugh or at the very least smile
    Images
    • Typhlosion_Business (3).png

801.2 kB, 2,336×3,231, viewed 315 times
  • Name: Oscar Briscall-Harvey
    Channel name: Oscarmania56
    YouTube Video:
    Description: Been making videos since 2009 and I currently have about 3600 subscribers. I make less content nowadays due to a drop in interaction from fans, but a shout out would definitely inspire me to make more content. My channel is mainly comprised of speed drawings/tutorials of guns.
  • Name: Rebecca Ross
    Channel Name: iMacGaming
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: I started Youtube around 4 years ago when i was 10 years old, i had no clue what i was doing to be honest. This is why what i do on my channel now is very different to what i used to do, hence i dont have the amount of views i used to have on my videos now. I have a love for football and i love to produce Fifa content and show that girls can play FIFA too. I also tend to make Vlogs for when i go on holiday i try to make FIFA videos as interesting as possible. :) This video shows all of my best packs of FIFA 15 and i am very proud of it, all of the packs are from different videos!
  • Name: Shane Gerard
    Channel Name: Electro House Network - Daily EDM Content
    YouTube video:
    Quick description: Hello! I make graphics on a daily basis, and run a music channel on a daily basis, I make audio react videos, as well as EDM/Music videos! Been doing YouTube for roughly over a year now and have been mostly active through out it all, hope you like what you see. :)
  • Name: Sertel Beştaş
    Channel name: Mademork "SSB"
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been on YouTube for nearly 2 years. I was posting every week but my hdd suddenly died i lost so many recordings i just started to record again. I dont have specific game and content i post whatever me and my friends like. I whish i could explain more but its a quick description anyway stay awesome bro.
  • Name: Mayank Bhattacharya
    Channel name: Mayank Bhattacharya, Url - Youtube.com/dstfilm
    YouTube Video that best describes my channel-

Description - I am a men's lifestyle vlogger and a film maker. I have been on YouTube for 2.5 years. I help men become their personal best. I produce 2-3 weekly films and videos on Men's Style, Fashion, General Fitness and Strength training.
  • Name: Cliffan Hansson
    Channel name: GladiusGaming
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):
    My latest funny montage video is very old. My content is very varied but this is a big part of it:

Quick Description: So I've done youtube "seriously" for around 2 years. I mostly do Youtube for fun but also to make other people happy! My content is very varied and I do what people ask me to or what I feel like! I've also helped a few people to earn subs because I feel like most people are underrated when it comes to youtube! I've also helped some other channels with design and so on for free, I myself love doing photoshop stuff! I even got to make posters for every school in my city! That's all for me and I wish the best of luck to everyone
    Also Pewds if you see this, please check this guy out: Old Man Cricky
    - YouTube
    He has got literally everything for a perfect channel but he just doesn't get what he deserves, he deserves more and I've told him that! I'll probably force him to post here anyway. Thanks!

The post was edited 2 times, last by GladiusGaming ().

• Name: Josh Dwyer
    Channel name: JoshFaceh
    YouTube Video: youtube.com/watch?v=l4Pgr4AiJMQ
    Quick Description:
    I originally began making videos in 2006 on my first channel (MMEggman if you want proof), and I've been an active part of YouTube as much as possible from here in Sydney, Australia. By that I mean attending meet ups, supporting any local YouTube events (Such as FanFest).
    My dedication to my channel is something I'm proud of.

My channel is varied, and I believe it has something for everyone (Though most of it is gaming - I do my best to make it more of an entertainment medium as opposed to a let's play).

The post was edited 1 time, last by JoshFaceh ().

• Name: Joe Spiers
    Channel Name: DefendTheJoe
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: 23 year old British weirdo who loves games, Youtube and sometimes sticks bread on his face. Been making Youtube videos since 2008 but only started taking it seriously in late 2013 with my current channel. While my channel could mostly be described as a traditional let's play channel I have started branching out to more abstract formats of gaming videos. My first current show involves buying completely random Steam keys and hoping for the best (and playing the worst). My future projects will involve large quantities of alcohol and cosplaying.

The post was edited 6 times, last by DefendTheJe ().

• Name: Luke Ward
    Channel name: Raging Apple
    Quick Description: I've been uploading videos to YouTube for the past year now and I've had SO much fun doing it aswell, if I had to say the best thing that has come out of YouTube for me it would be the amount of friends I've made through it.
    I am currently 15 years old and thank you for this amazing opportunity!
    YouTube Video:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Raging Apple ().

• Name: Matthew Cattell
    Channel Name: CrofterGames
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I have been making videos on this channel for two year and I try my best to upload every single day. I enjoy making videos as it gives me a break from the rest of the day and allows me to connect with other people who may be in different countries.

• Name: Joren van den Bos
    Channel name: Southbunker
    YouTube Video: youtube.com/watch?v=3FXDXSqaPm8
    Quick Descrition: I make mostly CS:GO related content but I also like to just go outside and do some filming of nature stuff. My dream is to be able to travel the world and film these eSports pro's on their journey around the world and tell a story about there life and that its not all sunshine and rainbows, you can definitely relate to this.
  • Name: Giorgio Lapian
    Channel: Reversal
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Daily Boom Beach & Clash of Clans content - Been doing YouTube for 1.5 Year. In 3 words: Informative, Funny and Social! Hey Felix, if you've seen my video a comment would already really be appreciated - stay awesome.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reversal ().