Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I make edited gameplay videos... I have no idea what to put here!

Youtube channel: SykadelicOfficial

I don't really like the 'Official' part... But hey! Google+

Hey!

This could get lost but hey! You gotta' give it your best shot :D

Wasn't sure which video to post so... Here's my newest one!

My name is Sykadelic! I'm a 21 year old teacher and I enjoy playing games and being crazy with the gameplay and editing :D

I take a lot of time editing as marking and grading takes up almost ALL of my time so i put as much effort in as I can! And surprisingly the school allow me to have the haircut I do because the back is tied up... Hmm... Makes sense!

I go crazy and 'psycho' as it rhymes with the name... Well... Sort of!

I have a little Budgerigar called Plue who appears in some of my videos. (He so cuuuuuute)

I tend to warm the editing up more and more as the gameplay progresses so the editing can get more heavy if that makes sense... Probably not... Stop staring at me!

If there's no thumbnail I'm sorry YouTube doesn't like to update my thumbnails sometimes... :/

I hope you enjoy! :D

The post was edited 5 times, last by Sykadelic ().

• Name: Mel, Dan, Pip, Zach, Chris and Jolly
    Channel name: Battle Turtle
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description: We are a group of Australian larrikins who think they are funny, so hopefully other people do too. We play video games and do tournaments where at the end the winner gets to pick someone to do a punishment the commenters have put forward. We used to post Monday to Friday but have cut back to Monday, Wednesday and Friday until the channel picks up a bit. We just celebrated our 1 year birthday and have many exciting plans for year 2!

P.S. Pewdiepie is Bro-god!
  • Shoutout Comp

Hey Felix, My name is Philippe, this is my channel, Philplays. I've waited to the last day so i could see the other entries, you should be proud of your fans. My channel has 758 subs, i started last November, then around January one of my parents passed away so i held off youtube for 8 months, i'm in full throttle now, the reason why i think my channel does stand out from the crowd is that most youtubers do one thing, my channel covers games, movies and news. We have fun, i'm submitting a horror gameplay, my voice is quiet so i don't wake up the neighbours. Thanks man for doing this, i hope i win, but even if i don't i'll be making videos long after, I love my life. The whole purpose of my channel is to bring more positivity into the youtube community, that's my goal in life, congrats on 10 Billion views, that's awesome man, conquering the world. Sorry for not showing the spoiler thing, i don't know how to, please don't hold that against me, p.s you're my bro. Thanks felix and i'll see you soon. stay positive and forget about the haters(including Jimmy Kimmel). Pesadelo - Scary GAME - Gameplay Walkthrough - CommentaryOMP

The post was edited 1 time, last by Franktj ().

• Name: Robert Marshall
    Channel name: OddRob
    YouTube Video
    []

Quick Description: I've been making videos on this channel for a little over a year, lots of different games, lots of different content. I really enjoy recording, editing videos, and entertaining. Thanks for the opportunity Pewds, and for being such and inspiration!
  • Name: Stephen Yia
    Channel Name: Chemical8
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: Hey Pewds, my name is Stephen and I'm 17 years old and I've been doing Youtube for a little over a year now. I used to post lots of GTA 5 glitches and did my best to be someone but I did it more than I did funny moments. I want do something better than glitches, I want a group to post funny moments on Youtube with. I want my parents to understand this passion I have, the nostalgia that keeps coming back. I want to post more! Thanks Pewds for giving so many people the chance. I honestly appreciate it :brofist: .
  • Good luck guys

Name: Abubakar I panti :)
    Channel name: Sadiqpanti

YouTube video!!!

Quick Description:
    Dont have much to say but i have been on YouTube for over 2 years now, i mostly upload 2 times a Week because i make In real life videos mostly comedy i really enjoy making videos and i recently found out it could be a job. YouTube is not just a hobby to me this is something i wish can be a way someday for me to help out others and my family. even if i dont win i believe if YouTube is something i can be successful at or with i will be one day, Thank you so much Bro for given us this chance and congratulations on 39 million lol but am still not a subscriber but just a supporter.

Good luck guys!!!
  • Shoutout Competition #3

Dear Pewds,

I'm 14 years old and trying to be the best youtuber i can be.You have inspired me to be one, and you have made me smile on my saddest and most stressful days.This year has been really hard for me, and I don't want to get into detail. Let's just say I've experienced multiple deaths and that I moved and started going to a High school where I know hardly anybody. Your vids and crazy personality has been there to keep me on the right track and to keep me thinking positive. Honestly, the point of me writing this is to tell you how grateful I am to you. Even if I don't win I hope you can read this and maybe just maybe it will brighten your day. Thanks for being my bro.

Stay Awesome Pewds,
    RAB1DW0LF134 :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:

[]
  • Name: Mark Vona
    Channel name: MrSketchead
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been doing Youtube since 2011 posting 1-2 vids per day. I post let's plays and guides to a variety of games, mainly focusing on the Souls series and Bloodborne. I also post Mortal Kombat X, MGSV or basically anything that I think would be fun to play and watch.
  • Name: Tom
    Channel Name: TomsBrainHurts (or Tomsbrainhurtsalot because an inactive has the name I want...)
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description:
    Channel mainly focusing on gaming, but I also have a vlogging problem from weekend to weekend. Try to do things differently, from interactive videos where my subs (called Brainiacs!) choose the LP they want to see, to forfeit videos, and an unlisted approach to Let's Plays.
    Started over a year ago so that I could learn to accept my own face, now hoping to build a happy community! :D
    1-2 videos a week currently.

:brofist:
  • WATCH ME PLEASE

Name: Jacob Brown
    Channel Name: itsJACOB!!!
    YouTube video:

Quick Description: I have been doing YouTube videos for almost two years now with my former partner we are no longer doing videos together but I wont let that stop my dreams of becoming a YouTuber, and use that platform to also purse my dream in singing. Singing and Doing YouTube professionally is my dream and I really hope you can give me the opportunity to do that. BTW 1,400 SUBS just in case it doesn't show up
  • The Mind Projector

Name: Cameron Pazol
    Channel Name: Cam Pazol
    Youtube Video: The Mind Projector

Quick Description: The Mind Projector is the next big thing! A hologram that projects what your thoughts and memories. I spent over 30 hours editing this video with all of its effects I made from scratch. This video was originally made for a history project and as an Apple parody video, but I later decided to post it to the web!I hope you enjoy it! Please consider me:) Now I make YouTube videos once a week and they consist of vlogs, skits and movie reviews! I am at about 900 subscribers at the moment, I would love to have this video and my channel finally recognized! Thank you so much!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Cam Pazol ().

• Name: Nikki Coleman
    Channel name: Zibanu
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: Heya', my name is Nikki and I use my channel to make others smile! I upload on a fairly regular basis, and I'm as consistent, funny, and interesting as I know how to be! I take what I do very seriously, and I'm always trying to learn new techniques to make better videos. With hopes you'll consider this channel,
    Sincerely, Nikki/Zibanu
    Have a great day! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zibanu ().