Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Shannon Burns
    Channel Name: Silvousplaits
    Youtube Video:
    Quick Description: I make hairstyling tutorials for men and women that replicate the hairstyles from popular fantasy, sci fi, and historical TV shows and movies. My videos so far include franchises such as Game of Thrones, Vikings, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Star Wars, the Borgias, the 100, Avatar, Outlander, Spartacus, Disney, and more.
  • Name: Julián
    Channel name: Mr7Yulian7
    YouTube Video:
    Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for 3 years now, and I try to post videos regularly every week. I make videos because I love making them and I love the way they allow you -in its special way- to meet new cultures and people. (And also, because my suscribers like and enjoy my videos, of course). I try to have variety on the videos I post: gaming, sketches, montages... All of them meant to be fun and entertaining. Thank you for this opportunity, Felix, hope you find something unique in me and my channel.
  • Name: Yahav Cohen
    Channel name: RiskRim
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I'm 19 years old and I've been doing youtube for 2 years now, on my channel I'm playing a verity of games, which includes indie games, horror, and weird simulator games, and I make vlogs often which mostly consist of reading comments and replying to them. Currently I make 2 videos a day, before that I was doing from 2-3 videos a day, but I found it too difficult to keep up schedules, so I only post 2 videos a day.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ilovechoclateandpie ().

• Name: 2J
    Channel Name: 2jGaming001
    Youtube Video:
    Quick Description: I've been on Youtube for 8 Years and I created a Gaming channel last year. I have the top 2 channels in my country (Cyprus) but Cyprus is very small so I get close to nothing. My videos were in greek but I have now started making them in English which is my native language to try and get a bigger audience!

The post was edited 10 times, last by George2J: was trying to fix the spoiler tag ().

• Name: James Dove

Name: James Dove
    Youtube: TypicalNewb
    Youtube video:
    Hello, I'm 13 been doing youtube for 2 years and try make funny videos , I do videos of a variety different games . Thanks for this opportunity senpai also I don't know how to use spoiler but I tried so if I did it rong don't judge me senpai
  • Entry for the competition

Name: Per Kristian Edvartsen
    Channel name: Flowdude
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I've done YouTube for one year now. I am a Norwegian and is playing a lot of games. I have upload schedules and upload every second day and every day in the weekends due to my full time job that is all I have time to do. My channel started with only Minecraft, but I've carefully put out more games which my viewers enjoy. I am also about to revamp my channel graphics to something new. I also avoid cussing in my videos to have a child friendly environment.

I also say Stuff and things very often..!

Have a good day, peeps!
    Join the FlowMotion
    Channel Trailer
    YouTube Schedule:
    Display Spoiler

Monday : TerraTech
    Wednesday: Pokémon 3D Alpha
    Friday : Borderlands 2
    Saturday : LeatherCraft SMP
    Sunday : Unboxing/Special videos

Enjoy the Stuff N' Things peeps!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flowdude: typos. don't judge me for being Norwegian ;D ().

• Name: Felix Richnau
    Channel name: GamingFelix
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):
    SHOW SPOILER
    Quick Description: I'm just a Swedish guy named Felix who loves games. I been trying for a few years my best to make entertaining videos on Youtube with games. I wasn't sure about entering this competition as I pretty much everyday get asked if I am Pewds or people telling me I am "copying" Pewds but lots of people told me I should enter so here I am. Yolo
    Yes when I was born 23 years ago my parents named me Felix in the hopes of being able to "copy" Pewdiepie later in life.
  • NAME: Sean Wells
    CHANNEL NAME: ShawnNaes
    YouTube Video:
    (Not sure if I'm posting this video properly)
    Some of my personal fav video clips from the past and a sneak peak of the next couple of days

QUICK DESCRIPTION: hi so my names Sean or you can call me shawnnaes which ever is fine by me, I started of my channel 1.5 year ago starting of just doing GTA 5 stunting videos and now do a wide variety of GTA videos from stunt montages, funny montages, edits and more. I also having started branching out to other games like black ops 3 funny moments, and as you can see in my spoiler I am also doing some destiny videos that are scheduled to upload soon. But now let's get back on track, my main purpose of my channel is purely to entertain people, I want people to be returning to me to have a fun experience every other day of the week!

Not going to add a son story about why I deserve this because everyone deserves this, it's a huge opportunity for anyone just choose wisely
  • Name: Kes Pired
    Channel name: Kespired
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I'm from England, I post daily, I do competitive multiplayer and funny gameplays with friends. We have three different personalities which bounce off each other well, the "pro" gamer, the "crazy" girl gamer, and the "noob" video editor.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kespired ().

• Name: Brandon O'Day
    Channel Name: Beefy5Layerr
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: My name is Brandon and I've been making videos for 3 years. YouTube has been my passion since i started and its my dream to do it for a living someday. My content varies, because I'm always making what I want to make, not just videos that will get views. I put hours of editing into each of my videos and I take pride in my content. Thanks for the consideration! :)
  • Name: Ajaz Lee
    Channel Name: AWgaming
    YouTube Video: This is my Black ops III Zombies Rap I made!

Quick Description: I used to just be a call of duty based channel only posting CoD news and live com gameplay but now i am enjoying making raps about games that i love to play! I am at 15K subs and i would love just to keep carrying on with youtube. This is my first rap song I made and I am constantly improving! Thanks for the chance hope you enjoy my video!

Display Spoiler
    [media]
  • Name: Andrew Nastasa
    Channel name: AndrewHere
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content): <--- edited 7 times cant get spoilers to work :/
    Quick Description: Romanian, trying to make most of my videos funny and enjoyable(funny moments creator preety unique i guess with my personality, accent and editing skills), my videos get 6-15 hours of editing , stronk russian accent, multi language swear, im doing youtube for like 3 years, only 6 months on this channel, i dont upload a lot mainly because of school and not many subs, also at least 2 days goes into making a video no less than 2 videos a week and other than that im doing my best to get good content, when i have a dream, i achive it

The post was edited 10 times, last by Max ().

• Name: Beren
    Channel name: Frusko (/MeMaNoGaming <---- is the URL)
    YouTube Video: <--- Don't know how to spoiler tags... Sorry :D

[b]Quick Description: Hey PewDiePie, I'm Frusko! A Funny, Geeky, Happy British gamer that uploads funny moments gaming videos! I upload as much as I can which is about 2-3 times a week :) I'm 15 years of age and am in the most important year of school... But YouTubing is what I love to do! :)[/b]
  • Name - Michael Henley
    YouTube Channel - henleys_magic

Quick Description - I have started doing YouTube videos this year, always wanted to do videos but never thought id get anywhere. I was uploading everyday but had to stop to sort out UNI things (moving and stuff). I will be uploading 2-3 times a week for now. Thank you for this chance
    :P