Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My channel for shoutout competition

Hey, so I've been doing YouTube for around 5 years now, uploading gaming videos primarily, with some vlogs involved, and have really connected with my audience, I love doing it so much, and wont ever give up, however it is because difficult because of money issues, and I've just always wanted to give YouTube my all and do it full time, like you, and so many others. The video I am leaving here is my 10,000 subscriber video as it kinda shows my dedication but also within it is a recap of my entire channels history.

Thanks for the opportunity Felix xox

• super5squad

Names: Fergie Robertson, Conor Barry, Matt Cooper, Will Ginger, Euan Mitchell
    Channel Name: super5squad
    YouTube Video: S5S Live - Episode #1

Quick Description: Super5Squad (or S5S for short) is a collab channel consisting of Fergie, Conor and Euan from Scotland, Matt from England and Will from Australia. We make 6 videos a week (each of us make individual videos on a certain day, and on Saturdays we all do a livestream starting at 9 PM GMT).

PS: This is Matt, posting on behalf of the entire squad. (Don't say this part if you choose us and read this description)
  • Name: Owen Pledge
    Channel: ImNyoh
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Hi, Pewds, Im a 16 year old content creator, on my channel i upload videos from Call of Duty Funny moments, to embarrassing and funny stories and in the future pc games like gmod and minecraft but still cant afford one just yet lol. Ive been a youtuber since 2013 and am growing, sort of. Hope you take a look at my vids and that is enough for me.
  • Name: Dyan (Deon) Johnson
    Channel name: Ratchetness
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: From the name based off of Ratchet and Clank, I've been on Youtube since 2009, but did not get more passionate into content creating until 2012. I post mainly gameplays and vlog commentaries, focused on informative/comedy commentary, along with developing skills for music, writing, and hopeful future machinima.

Thanks for reading, and good luck to all! :S
  • Name: Stewart and Dustin Arient
    Channel name: SpicyWaffle
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: Corwin and Uko are a pair of brothers who do comedy gaming videos with weird edits and cutaway moments. We've had our channel for 6 months, accumulating over 350 videos in that time by putting out two videos every day.
  • Name: Autumn and Cody Savala
    Channel name: Alavasgaming

Quick Description: We're a young couple who specialize in playing horror games, indie games, and weird games that we are requested to play! We upload videos daily and try to support other youtubers by sharing their channels and videos! We play games and livestream to entertain people and help them to feel better. We hope to be able to do charity events in the near future!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alavasgaming ().

• Raimo aka Airbl4d3hd

Name: Raimond Teimann
    Channel name: Airbl4d3hd

Quick Description: Doing videos for about 3 years, i find i do quite funny stuff. I do COMPLETELY different stuff for sure :) This is the life style i would die for. Being comedian is my style. If i dont succeed here i will be doing my stuff anyways. Your Opportunity would be awesome shortcut to dream. I can rap, paint, edit, create, learn fast, waste another 8 hours on a video because i have a vision!
    May you choose right youtuber out of us all! You will make someones future!
    Raimo.

May Felix bless ya'll!

The post was edited 1 time, last by airbl4d3hd ().

• Name: Philip Ritmeester
    Channel name: The Primes
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description about my channel:
    I do YouTube fo rmany years now and have learned how to make videos like this from Epic Music Vn.
    My channel is to support Epic Music and soon we will Support Gaming Music.
    I upload with some help of my team every month at least 1 or 2 videos because the rights for the videos we must buy are very expensive so thats why we can't upload realy much.
    The last 31 days we have generated more like 31k views, and so we can therefore proudly called a growing and active supportend music channel.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ThePrimes ().

• Name: Akshay Thomas
    Channel name: phoenixstudios1

[]

Quick Description: We make anime movie style trailer's for new shows that have just aired or lack a trailer to spread more awareness and capture the heart of that show! *Spoiler free! We're also recently working on our own anime web series about a group of teenagers that form a band in a music-less world to rally the people to create change!
  • GloTieFlow - Shout Out Competition #3

Name : Gloria Videloup
    Channel name : GloTieFlow
    Youtube video :

"Quick" description :
    Hi everyone !
    My name is Gloria, I'm 20 years old, and I live in Paris (France).
    I've been wanting to do videos for about 5 years now. But I didn't really had the money to buy a good computer, a camera, a microphone, and that sort of stuff. I've always managed to save some money so one day I would buy the basic things I would need to start a quality content channel on YouTube.
    Now that I finally have the equipment I needed, I can do what I've always dreamed of doing : entertaining people.

I've always felt passionate for two things in my life. One of them are Video Games and the other is making entertaining videos. But I've always wanted to make gameplay videos, so that I would have fun and people would have fun with me, and it would be great because we would be a big and happy family (yes, I'm that schizophrenic type of woman who thinks YouTube isn't a community, but a Family ...lulz).
    And now that I've grown up, I feel like it's the perfect time to make my dream come true. I started Youtube eight years ago, on another channel. I used to do little silly videos for fun, but I've always dreamed to turn that into a full time job : because I love entertaining people, and I think everyone should be able to work on something they love. Otherwise, life would just be sad.

Horror Let's Plays are my channels MAIN content. If you want to check out other videos, feel free to do it. Who knows... there might be another video around my channel, that would trigger something in your mind.

My goal is to entertain everyone, so people can enjoy a few minutes of pure laughter. I'm really really passionate about it, and I know, deep inside of me, that when you believe in something, and if you work hard enough to get what you want, then everything is possible, and your dreams will come true, and you'll be the happiest person ever. I'm already very happy, but I'd like to share my happiness with the world, and that's why I've created my YouTube channel : I want to share happiness around the world !

PS : Sorry if this description wasn't "quick" enough for you, but I felt like I had to show my motivation on this project. I Hope it's ok. ^^

Thank you so much for reading this, and as always... stay awesome Bro ! BROFIST from Paris !!!!!! :brofist: ;)
  • IF I ACCTUALLY WIN THIS I WOULD CRY :')

Name: Noreen Ahmed
    Channel Name: VenomPoison
    Video:

Quck Description: I have been working on youtube for 3 years now I upload commentary otr any thing my alomost 6k subs want to i have been struggling alot which led me to spam in channel which i stopped i will acctually cry if i win this XD i hope i win :/ :/ :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:
  • Name: Pierce Riola
    Channel name: Kyotosomo
    YouTube Video (First Episode Of One Of My Series; KQC):

Quick Description: Cool your shoutout thing came around now since I've casually used YouTube a few years, but officially decided to revamp my channel August 8th and on September 4th I officially started the revamp and now I'm uploading daily, I even partnered up with someone to help me produce my videos. Kyo's Quick Countdowns is where we do Top 10 lists but the twist is that we will try to have tons of guests (it already looks like we can get one every second or third day) and whoever is hosting the show (including me) has to do the countdown as fast as they can within the time limit. We want our countdowns to be funny too if the topic allows it. I post an episode every weekday and on Shoutout Wednesdays I shoutout and showcase a subscriber's channel that I think is under appreciated and awesome. Even though I'm only at 12,000 subscribers (hit this today), I want a channel about helping other YouTubers and bringing them together since I get how hard and competitive the environment is. On the other side I also will occasionally post 8-Bit music I've made, gaming, opinions on recent news, and other fun content too.

I think I have some concepts that are really unique and catch on if just given a push or I get super lucky. I truly have faith my channel can be successful in the future and would love to do YouTubing as a part time job or full time career (I plan on going to UCLA for college because it's close to YouTube Space LA). A lot of stuff in my life hasn't gone right, but I'm confident I can grab my future by the reins and make it awesome and a shoutout from PewDiePie would just be a dream come true, plus how amazing would the irony be that a channel about giving shoutouts to people got started because of a shoutout lol. I can't even fathom how much it would change everything if Pewds shouted me out. My email is [email protected] so if you need to ask me any questions to even possibly consider me for a shoutout please go ahead I would be happy to talk to you, I mean just talking to you would be pretty awesome XD. Sorry for any gushing and wasting any of your time and thank you so much for reading my long winded response. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and keep on making awesome videos Pewds :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kyotosomo ().

• Nam: Harry Freeman
    Channel Name: xFreemister
    YouTube video that describes me best:
    Hey Pewds! I have been a big fan of yours for years now, and saw that you were doing a shoutout competition and freaked out. I literally only just entered because i hit 500 subscribers today, so I'm now officially eligible to enter your competition. I would love to win this as I put so much effort into my videos, each and every video has taken at least 3+ hours to edit. I love doing YouTube, and sadly I'm just not getting the recognition I think I deserve. With your help I believe I could make it to the top with other Big YouTubers. Please spare a few minutes to acknowledge my existence, as sadly not many people have. I mean it Pewds, give me a chance man. God i sound like a beg i should definitely stop here lol :)
  • Name : Liam / Cheesefund
    Channel Name : Cheesefund
    Video Submission :

Quick Description : Gunna make this real snappy, I've done YouTube for about 3 years now, alongside my education at University (Studying computer arts). I love what I do, I play what I love and I love to be create and find new ways to entertain.
    I do all sorts of gaming content, along with some unboxings and silly things. I'd also like to mention i've always done my own channel art and intro's so I really take pride in my creative ability, I guess it's just a struggle to get noticed in a vast see of kickass gaming communities eh? :D

Smooches
    -Cheesefund

The post was edited 1 time, last by cheesefund ().