Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Caitlin Tickner
    Channel name: Catie Creations
    YouTube Video:
    SHOW SPOILER

I started youtube at the start of this year. I am 14 years old. I try post every week or more than once a week despite lots of school work. I do SFX and body art tutorials and id like to think Im a little bit unique. I really want to teach beginners, just like I was, how to do the impossible. I currently have 2500 subs and thankyou so much for the opportunity. xxx

The post was edited 2 times, last by catie_creations626 ().

• Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Anastasia
    Channel Name: Anastasia BonBon
    YouTube vid:

Quick Description: Hi Pewds! I've been making videos for 1.5 yrs now, but irregularly due to uni committmens of year 2 and 3 (which is now done and dusted). Now I try to post on a weekly basis (filming another 2 videos today). I just want to have fun and don't wanna limit myself to one particular theme so I've done advice/motivation vids, travel vlogs, quizzes, monthly favourites, challenges, all of that with a pinch of comedy. I'm also launching a gaming channel in Oct (GirlFromUrComix), which YOU inspired me to do because I feel like I'm a female version of PewDiePie :D coz I'm one RANDOM, AWKWARD, DIRTY MINDED, HILARIOUS MOTHERFUCKER WHO DOESN'T LIKE JUMP SCARES AND LOVES GAMES lol (I mean, if I could get to your level of hilariousness I'd die a happy human). Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! You are legend! Have a top day AND MAY THE WORTHY WIN! x
  • My Youtube Channel!

Hey Everyone, I'm not here to do a sub for sub stuff but if you wanna check my channel out please do, and subscribe if you like the content i do mainly gaming videos and if you wanna suggest any games you want me to play i will play them! I'm am also planning to do vlogs especially when i going skiing soon. quick note if you sub i will check your channel out and probably sub back! :) thanks. Here's my channel check it out and share/ subscribe if you like it! youtube.com/user/duffers222
  • Name: Samuel Steele
    Channel name: MrStainless001

Quick Description: My name's Sam and I'm from Northern Ireland, I've been making YouTube videos for about 2 years now. I post once per week but I'm hoping to increase my upload schedule soon when I feel that the quality of videos I'm uploading is consistent and is content I enjoy creating.

My commentaries are pretty chilled and I find myself playing games with a good story or games that are great when played with others with the occasional Vlog and Giveaway thrown in there for good measure to show my appreciation for the folks who enjoy my content. Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to share our work!
  • Shout Out Competition #3

Name: Alix Manolas
    Channel Name: alixintheclouds
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: Youtube has been a super fun hobby for me the past 2 years or so of my life. I've wanted so badly to be consistent with it, but alas, uni got in the way! I've JUST reached a point in my life where I'm able to commit myself fully to creating content, so I'm super pumped for that! :) At least 1-2 videos per week, coming your way! Nothing makes me happier than creating, and making people smile. On my channel you'll find random skits and challenges and even this SUPER fast review that I made for Jack and Dean a while back (the challenge was to keep it under 15 seconds... phew!!)! I'm submitting this video because I believe it sums up my craziness. However, most of my videos are around the 5-6 minute mark and are based around a topic that viewers may relate to!

Thanks for encouraging us to stay awesome, Pewds! *brofist*

(P.S Also I now have a buddy to help me film, so the focus shall be a lot crisper ;D)
    (P.P.S To see one of my normal 'usual' videos, check it out here)

The post was edited 1 time, last by alixintheclouds ().

• Name: Alex Stark
    Channel name: DogeArmy
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Woof Woof ^^ Hey guys! Can you hear me? Oh.. I can Talk! my name is Doge. But you can call me Giant Dinosaur spitting lava and Rockets. I've started my channel 1 month ago and already reached 1600 Subscribers. I'm making Gaming videos, funny reactions, montages, Sandwiches. Welcome to the Doge Army.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Doge Army ().

• Name: Dylan Fuery
    YouTube Channel: Dtf128
    YouTube Video: youtu.be/ehXL5QyPq54
    Dtf128
    - YouTube
    Hey, My name is Dylan I go by DT. I have been uploading to YouTube for 2 Years now, my channels content contains a variety of gameplay, New videos are posted everyday. I really enjoy recording, editing, uploading and communicating with people who enjoy games. The video included shows highlights of my channel. Thanks for the opportunity!
  • TheNerdBirds

Name: Isaiah and Malcolm
    Channel name: TheNerdBirds
    YouTube Video: [/b]

Quick Description: Yeeeeeeelllowww Peeeewds! :D We are TheNerdBirds, We're a small channel that's aiming to grow and show people the full extent of our crazy antics and shenanigans, We've been on YouTube for only about 9 months, but I, personally, have been making content on separate channels for about 4-5 years. It's always been my ABSOLUTE dream, to make it big in the YT community, from where I come from, There's only about a handful of popular gamers that consistently upload to YouTube, but ALL of them do it for the views and/or the money/fame. :thumbdown: I want to change that, and A shout-out from arguably the BEST YouTuber out there, can be just the thing to help me start the revolution! :brofist: Regardless of your decision, You're awesome Pewds, thank you so much for being an inspiration to The YT community, and thank you for making it this far into a lame "Quick Description"

Peace Out! 8)
  • Name: Audiyo
    Channel name: DatVoiceGuy
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: Hello! My name is Audiyo and I'm DatVoiceGuy! I like to do voice impressions and make hilarious videos to make people laugh and smile! I've been doing YouTube for 3 years now and I want to make more of an impact in the world by helping others! Hopefully you can give me the chance so I can move out of my parents house...just saiyan.
  • Shout Out Competition :D

Name: Zouhair Sellam
    Channel name: ZetEichAr
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description: I've been doing YouTube for 9 months now, posting twice a day. When i want to travel, i just work harder in order to make videos that will cover the whole period when i am not home, because i don't like to make my channel "sleep". I do Gaming videos (Walkthroughs, Funny videos, and Funny Montages once in a while) and i play all kind of games, horror, action, adventure, indie .... almost everything. I reply to all the comments ,messages and tweets. i love to stay in contact with my fans, so i can get feedback and make friends too. I love all this, and that's what making me continue doing it.

Thank You so Much for this Opportunity PewDiePie :thumbsup: i REALLY appreciate it.
    Hello guys, my name is ZetEichAr . You want to have fun :?: You can check my YouTube channel :D
  • Name: Vladimir Gigic
    Channel Name: AzGarot [900+ subs]
    YouTube Video: Omegle/Chatroulette Pranks

Quick Description:
    I've started my channel a few months back, been uploading a three/two videos a week, now it's only one video per week, since I'm really busy with my job and everything, but I'm still giving my best to keep up with the good content for the viewers.
    Hopefully, if the channel reach a certain milestone, I'll start with public pranks, vlogs and comedy skits. Cheers!
  • Name: Mina El-saddik
    Channel name: Dekon
    YouTube Video

Quick Description: Been playing games and sharing my experience for 3 years. I usually play games with story to them atm, like Telltale Games, The Last of Us, etc. planning on playing Until Dawn and the Uncharted Series I also make vlogs and "reviews" sometimes. Don't know a vid that really best describes my channel, so hey! here's a channel trailer. Expect alot of screaming and crying...and "cringey" stuff...

The post was edited 5 times, last by TheDekonMan ().

• Name: Dave Botton
    Channel name: LowEndGamers
    YouTube Video :

Quick Description Hi, I'm Wibs and I run LowEndGamers here in Australia. We do short, high quality gaming news and reviews. Every so often I'll do a play through, but the idea here is to entertain and give you the low down on the latest games. For us, quality is a high priority so we put up videos 3 times a week. We recently broke the 1K barrier and hope to go much further. Thanks for watching!
  • Name: Sebastian Proprenter
    Channel name: GamingKick
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I`ve started Youtube about a year ago and I post gaming videos (Let´s plays, Montages, Live streams...) 3 times a week! All kinds of games, no matter Retro or next Gen... I love all video games! (and I love Pewds)!

Start my videos with a Vine-like intro and try to implement movie clips, gaming references and voice overs for most of the time (also take inspiration from your editing style)
    So notice me, Senpai! ^^

Brofist & Stay awesome! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: GET THE KICK OUT OF GAMING :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by GamingKick ().

• Shoutout competition

My name : Mujaahid Syeed
    Channel name: MujGamingHD
    YouTube Video : (that best describes my content)

Quick Description : I've started YouTube only a few months now trying to upload daily , editing to the best of my ability , people who watch me say I'm good and now I'm on 2k+ peeps , I enjoy what I do as a hobby and play all kinds of mixed games being creative as possible ,
    good luck to all : D
  • Name: Catarina Lowndes
    Channel name: SEA3P0
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Um I'm Sea and I'm Portuguese. I have a gahmez youtube channel in Portuguese (even though I speak better English than Portuguese) I love my Portuguese audience but Ideally I would like to make all my videos in English. I sometimes try and infiltrate some English videos like the one above, hoping, waiting for it to catch on *pls catch on*. Technically I have had my channel since 2011 but I only started posting gahmez videoz last year. I try and post everyday, mainly horror but also random stuff. The idea of you possibly reading this is really cool, fenks so many.
  • Name: Kate Nozawa
    Channel name: Sky Dieme
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Been doing Youtube seriously for a year now. I do random things that interests me — Favorites video (somewhat like Marzia ;) ), movies & books reviews, games too, & just about anything under the sky. More importantly, I want to inspire people that's why I launched the "Dreams in Reality Project" on my channel in the hopes of achieving this — so we could all make a difference, a good one. <3

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity, Pewds! :) Brofist! :brofist:
  • Name: RickkMurray
    Channel name: RickkMurray Gaming
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content): My channel is a combination of gaming lets plays and anything creative. From Sped up footage of me making an animated sequence to me teaching viewers how to make their very own game. I love being creative and want to share that creativity with everyone else ;)
    With every Sundays I upload a creative related video (I'm returning to this channel after working on a full animated project on my 2nd channel).

• If I Acctually Win This Which I hope Tho I would Acctually Say Is This Real Life Or Is It Fantasy XD

Name: Noreen Ahmed
    Channel Name: VenomPoison
    Video:

Quck Description: I have been working on youtube for 3 years now I upload commentary otr any thing my alomost 6k subs want to i have been struggling alot which led me to spam in channel which i stopped i will acctually cry if i win this XD i hope i win :/ :/