Dogeminer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dogeminer is a silly incremental/clicker (?) game that is really, really fun to play through (and addictive!!) :D

The "plot" is simple: mine dogecoin by clicking on Doge. Mining is slow and clicking a lot is worksome, so you can buy helpers to help you mine more dogecoin 8o . Wow. It sounds really stupid but is surprisingly addictive I PROMISE! :love: Try it for 5 minutes and I bet you will be hooked for the next few hours :whistling: Dont say I didnt warn you!

After you have collected enough dogecoin you can finally launch yourself (Doge) to the moon!! And mine on the moon (The moon base you buy first is just for your underlings kinda I think)

There's a few videos on youtube but most of them are for some reason in portuguese(?), e.g.:

here's one I found in english:

Its all free as far as I know just ads to the side (I have adblock anyway sorry :saint: ) and can be played from:

dogeminer.se

I think its made for PCs because it didnt work very well on my S3 at least! Sorry if I misspelled something

The post was edited 1 time, last by SusanzA* ().