Mother RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well well, this has been a long time coming. To be honest, iv'e been plotting this out for almost a year-ish. Now, i have the plot outlined but want there to be more content that isn't from me in this. That having been said...

Our story (mainly) takes place on the small collection of isles, known as the Farout islands, with A group of friends yet to be formed.
      ...Wait, they haven't gotten here yet? Oh, well, in which case, I had better leave them a form so they can tell everyone who they are. Please, tell us who you are!

Name:
      Age: (Kid, adult, old person, you name it. specifics are alright, too)
      Gender: (only a few of ya may know about the magypsies, but that is an extremely confusing subject)
      PSI user: Y/N
      Hobbies:
      Favorite Food:
      Favorite thing: (really only matters if you are gonna use PSI. this will be the name of your strongest PSI attack.)
      Personality:
      Any keepsakes you have? Or maybe a certain favorite weapon? List them/it here, at the bottom!

With that out of the way, perhaps I should Introduce myself?
      Name: Phillip
      PSI user: What's PSI? Isn't that some physics thing?
      Hobbies: Metalworking & smelting
      Favorite food: Peach Cobbler
      Favorite thing: My trusty hammer.
      Personality: I can be a bit stingy, and usually want to try to sell what iv'e got rather than give it away. Otherwise I am quite laid back and friendly. I am most certainly not the best cook. Why, once I tried making myself a large batch of cobbler, but there was too much butter for the microwave or the fireplace, so I stuck it in the oven. Somehow, I burned liquid butter. Don't ask how, I'm not sure myself. If you need a hand though, I am happy to help. Ooh, one last thing, I like teaching kids to whittle wood into statues and whatnot.
      As I said, I am beyond attached to my hammer, who has her own name, but that's none of your business. She's dealt with a crag lizard or two in the past.

Excellent, one down.... uh... however many to go.

CHARACTER LIST:
      Phillip: Adult, blacksmith.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

The post was edited 1 time, last by dororo4evabro! ().