Just watched Pewdie's LIFE IS STRANGE [Ep.4 Part 2] [SPOILER ALERT]

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Just watched Pewdie's LIFE IS STRANGE [Ep.4 Part 2] [SPOILER ALERT]

Hey Bros,

yeah I know Im a little late with it but I just watched Episode 3 and 4 of Pewdie's Life is strange Playthrough.

IF YOU DIDNT DON'T READ THIS!!!!!

Pewds said that he didnt expected that Plottwist at the end at all, but I played with that thought a little actually.
      But thats maybe because thats a thing I always do which ruins the movies I watch and stuff like that ALWAYS for me.. so in the very first episode when I noticed that the teacher is pretty nice to Max I already said to myself "probably he will be the bad guy in the end" without even having any evidence for this, I guess I have a sence for stuff like this. Can you guys tell? Did you also had kinda the feeling right from the start that he will be the Bad guy? Am I just super smart and alone with this or are there other people who played with this thought as well?
      The weird Alien/Pirate guy from outer space..
    • Nathan Prescott wrote:

Ive realised he is the bad guy at the vortex club party when Stella said that Mr. Jefferson recommended her that job at the party. Just a few minutes before it was revealed hes the villain.
      Lol even tho I said that I realised it in the very first episode and played with the thought that he is the villain. I totally forgot about that at this point at the club.
      The weird Alien/Pirate guy from outer space..