This website

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• This website

I want to make a website just like this, but all the website makers want me to pay to have ".com" or ".co.uk" and because I'm a cheap lazy fucker I don't want to Plus all their tools are pretty crap unless you pay for more. So how do I make one like this? Please tell me bros :brofist: and ladies
    • What exactly do you mean by making one yourself? Do you mean writing all the code from start to end? Using a framework? Or using a website creator service?

There are services where you can create your own free forum, but keep in mind that this forum was created by WoltLab and it definitely wasn't free.

Now regarding the domain name, you can get free domain names and hosting, but the domain name will look something like yoururl.net76.com.

Hope this helped a little bit ;)
      But for someone to answer this question better, you need to give us more information

-Matt
      YouTube Twitter
      *Highfive*
      *Netherlands*
    • You aren't going to get something great unless you "invest" a little. Honestly if you don't want to pay and want something similar to this website then hitup wordpress.com You can make simple websites/blogs and change the themes to free ones and add plugins/addons etc.
      Pewds is a bro