Regarding the comments.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Regarding the comments.

As a bro, I would like to share my thoughts about the comments.
      In a few videos, Felix has addressed that the comments are important to motivate and drive the videos. From my perspective it's also fun as a bro to see what others thought of the video as well as leaving feedback. However we all know this community has had problems with comments since the channel started go into the high millions. I loved commenting on videos before youtube changed the system, but now I feel like I'm just shouting into the void. It feels like noone, neither Felix or other bros will ever see or reply to it.

The comments under the videos are kind of back(?) but I don't understand what purpose they serve. And I haven't quite figured out the forums. Where do I best comment feedback for him to see? Where does the best conversations with the bros about the video happen? Under the videos, in the forum or on twitter?

Sorry if I'm missing something major.

:brofist: