pewdiepie made me laugh while i was bedridden.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• pewdiepie made me laugh while i was bedridden.

the above photos are me, when i was 16 years old and newly diagnosed with ehlers-danlos syndrome, gastroparesis, fibromyalgia, tachycardia, scoliosis, and arthritis.
      i dont look disabled, that is the first thing people say or think when they see me and hear my story. and that is why is was so hard on me. soon after, when i was 17 years old, i had to stop going to public school and begin online schooling. i was no longer able to attend public school, and because of how sick i had made myself, i had to be bedridden for a month.
      "friends." when i got sick, they were nowhere around. they didnt want to or couldnt deal with my conditions. so i turned to youtube. pewdie was the most "popular" at the time, so of course he was the first one i turned to since i was familiar with him. this period in my life was definitely the hardest, and when nothing or no one could make me laugh, his videos did.
      for two years, i have continued to watch his videos, no matter how healthy or sick i became. now, im 19 and a half years old, unable to work, but able to do household work and in a committed relationship, looking forward to the future, but one thing has never changed. my boyfriend and i watching pewdie's videos every night before bed. Thank you, Pewdiepie.
    • . not everybody is cool... Its sad...

But pewdiepie make us laugh, when nobody makes...

also.. good recuperation... and say " Go DUCK yourself Idiooooooooot By Pewdiepie" to all of your false friends..
      you are a good girl ^^

lucyxyyvan wrote:

the above photos are me, when i was 16 years old and newly diagnosed with ehlers-danlos syndrome, gastroparesis, fibromyalgia, tachycardia, scoliosis, and arthritis.
      i dont look disabled, that is the first thing people say or think when they see me and hear my story. and that is why is was so hard on me. soon after, when i was 17 years old, i had to stop going to public school and begin online schooling. i was no longer able to attend public school, and because of how sick i had made myself, i had to be bedridden for a month.
      "friends." when i got sick, they were nowhere around. they didnt want to or couldnt deal with my conditions. so i turned to youtube. pewdie was the most "popular" at the time, so of course he was the first one i turned to since i was familiar with him. this period in my life was definitely the hardest, and when nothing or no one could make me laugh, his videos did.
      for two years, i have continued to watch his videos, no matter how healthy or sick i became. now, im 19 and a half years old, unable to work, but able to do household work and in a committed relationship, looking forward to the future, but one thing has never changed. my boyfriend and i watching pewdie's videos every night before bed. Thank you, Pewdiepie.
    • hi, omg I can relate! 2 years ago i was diagnosed with lyme disease and couldn't do much and work either. thanks to Felix's videos, he makes me forget about my condition and makes me smile and laugh even on my darkest days. now I'm fine and have accepted my condition and can look to a bright new future. thanks to him I was able to endure all the hardships. i wish you all the best, lucy :brofist:
      :)
    • Hello there lucyxyyvan :D
      It's great that you discovered him and cheered you up!
      I am very happy for you :D
      I hope you get well and not get sick anymore ^^
      I wish you all the happiness :D <3
      Stay awesome :)
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."