Life is strange Part 2, no link or a annotation.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• While Pewds has been abandoning part 2 for a while, I just wanna add a side note on top of the Episode 4 video (not because I'm mad he is ignoring the fact that the second part is not on, but the fact that there are things I truly don't like.)

During the Part 1 of Episode 4 he was seriously talking way too much, the times he talked over the dialogue, or just simply talked too inappropriately that destroyed the atmosphere of the game annoyed me so much. I've been a bro for long and I generally like all his videos (even the Five Nights at Freddy video that was "horrible" for some because I don't get why a game that's boring and not scary as supposed to be is the fault of a guy testing it.) But this Life is Strange Episode 4 video is too much for me. I was hearing him talk most of the time that I didn't get to chill as the background music suggested and hear the characters' talk.

Let alone part 2 of this episode, I can say this episode is probably one of the best from this series, sadly most of it was covered in unnecessary beatboxing and Pewds pointing out ugly eyebrows or beached whales (which was talked by Chloe and Max while he was complaining...) Sorry, just wanted to point it out. Still love Pewds. That's why I'm religiously waiting for his part 2. :brofist:
  • i totally agree,he can't leave us hanging like that on such an episode.Plus he was careless while playing the first part as you said.He was kind of late on the first upload and i dont even wanna talk about the second one.I knew he wasnt gonna give a damn about life is strange that's why i watched the whole ep from the guy that posted it first(and boy its an awesome episode)my plan was to watch pewds reactions on the highlights of the ep.I feel bad for the guys waiting for him to upload the second part

Little Man wrote:

While Pewds has been abandoning part 2 for a while, I just wanna add a side note on top of the Episode 4 video (not because I'm mad he is ignoring the fact that the second part is not on, but the fact that there are things I truly don't like.)

During the Part 1 of Episode 4 he was seriously talking way too much, the times he talked over the dialogue, or just simply talked too inappropriately that destroyed the atmosphere of the game annoyed me so much. I've been a bro for long and I generally like all his videos (even the Five Nights at Freddy video that was "horrible" for some because I don't get why a game that's boring and not scary as supposed to be is the fault of a guy testing it.) But this Life is Strange Episode 4 video is too much for me. I was hearing him talk most of the time that I didn't get to chill as the background music suggested and hear the characters' talk.

Let alone part 2 of this episode, I can say this episode is probably one of the best from this series, sadly most of it was covered in unnecessary beatboxing and Pewds pointing out ugly eyebrows or beached whales (which was talked by Chloe and Max while he was complaining...) Sorry, just wanted to point it out. Still love Pewds. That's why I'm religiously waiting for his part 2. :brofist:

Little Man wrote:

While Pewds has been abandoning part 2 for a while, I just wanna add a side note on top of the Episode 4 video (not because I'm mad he is ignoring the fact that the second part is not on, but the fact that there are things I truly don't like.)

• Yeah I agree with some people on this thread.

Additionally, I think Pewdie should not title his video as 'Full Gameplay' in all caps when this is CLEARLY not the case.
    This especially was disappointing, considering he already has the most subs in the world, and he doesn't need to be desperate.

I think he is losing his passion in making gaming videos. Which is understandable, since he has been doing it for so long. But if he isn't going to really 'play' a game at all, it's better off he does not post any of it.

Eh but seriously Pewds, take a break from youtube when you really need it, it's better for both you and your fans

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ein ().