Catherine part 8 skips day 6?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Catherine part 8 skips day 6?

I might be missing something, but Catherine part 7 ends after the sixth night is completed. Part 8 (the new one) then starts off at the beginning of night seven, completely skipping the story of the sixth day. Am I missing something?
    • HaloLemur wrote:

I might be missing something, but Catherine part 7 ends after the sixth night is completed. Part 8 (the new one) then starts off at the beginning of night seven, completely skipping the story of the sixth day. Am I missing something?
      I'm also really confused. I know that pewds accidentally uploaded another episode that was even further ahead, but he deleted it. (THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT CHEAT), although I didn't watch it before it got deleted. Now, the new episode 8 (WE'RE HAVING A THREESOME?!) skips less, but it still skips some because at the end of episode 7 he had just beaten the boss for that night, and at the beginning of the new episode 8 he is at the beginning of a night, so he skipped some of the story. I'm really confused and haven't gotten any answers either as to what's going on, but I hope it gets resolved soon.