Catherine part 8 skips day 6?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Catherine part 8 skips day 6?

I might be missing something, but Catherine part 7 ends after the sixth night is completed. Part 8 (the new one) then starts off at the beginning of night seven, completely skipping the story of the sixth day. Am I missing something?
    • HaloLemur wrote:

I might be missing something, but Catherine part 7 ends after the sixth night is completed. Part 8 (the new one) then starts off at the beginning of night seven, completely skipping the story of the sixth day. Am I missing something?
      I'm also really confused. I know that pewds accidentally uploaded another episode that was even further ahead, but he deleted it. (THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT CHEAT), although I didn't watch it before it got deleted. Now, the new episode 8 (WE'RE HAVING A THREESOME?!) skips less, but it still skips some because at the end of episode 7 he had just beaten the boss for that night, and at the beginning of the new episode 8 he is at the beginning of a night, so he skipped some of the story. I'm really confused and haven't gotten any answers either as to what's going on, but I hope it gets resolved soon.