About Flash Player Vulnerabilities and Eventual Demise - Pewdiepie.com

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• About Flash Player Vulnerabilities and Eventual Demise - Pewdiepie.com

Good day,

Hopping you're all well, I used to be a regular user of Pewdiepie.com, until recent weeks I was unable to play most of the videos because basically the video didn't load properly, then when I saw the famous Adobe Flash Player scandal I was wondering if the pewdiepie.com site will be still using this obsolete plugin to play videos instead of updating and allowing thousands of bros to enjoy them directly from the site instead of youtube 8)

Any comments you may have will be greatly appreciated, thanks and regards :brofist:
    • The pewdiepie.com site is managed by a different team (the one at Maker Studios) than all his other websites. We inquired them about these issues and some other ones too long ago but sadly nothing has really changed. They're using their own content management to power said site, so once they update that pewdiepie.com will be updated too.
      However, I have not heard of any development or updates in progress - sorry.
    • That's ok I just wanted to know if anything was being done at the moment because most of the times I used to watch Pewdie videos directly in the site because youtube is very slow and sometimes completely unaccesible at least for me.

Thanks for the kind answer!
    • mKeRix wrote:

The pewdiepie.com site is managed by a different team (the one at Maker Studios) than all his other websites. We inquired them about these issues and some other ones too long ago but sadly nothing has really changed. They're using their own content management to power said site, so once they update that pewdiepie.com will be updated too.
      However, I have not heard of any development or updates in progress - sorry.
      Ooh, Maker.
      I heard some bad stuff about them. Bad stuff.
      Yes, I'm a dog. And I type.
      It's not that impressive when you see it in real life.