:P Forums kinda slow nowadays

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• :P Forums kinda slow nowadays

Is it just me or did the forums over time lose activity. I remember earlier, even on the old forums, there was activity almost every 2 minutes. Now there's like what, new activity every 1-2 hours , and 60% of the time nothing worth reading.

Geez we needz to step up tha game a bit. :brofist:
    • Yes, my friend, the forums are with little activity. There's not much we can do. Although I do think you should hang out around or go to the chat and take a look at the people who are normally there; there are lots of cool people around and even some "old-timers" coming back. If you take a look, the mod activity is also increasing. The activity is slowly increasing, so all we can do is wait.
      And talk, of course. ^^
      Yes, I'm a dog. And I type.
      It's not that impressive when you see it in real life.
    • Horta Woof wrote:

Yes, my friend, the forums are with little activity. There's not much we can do. Although I do think you should hang out around or go to the chat and take a look at the people who are normally there; there are lots of cool people around and even some "old-timers" coming back. If you take a look, the mod activity is also increasing. The activity is slowly increasing, so all we can do is wait.
      And talk, of course. ^^
      XD At least we still have good ol' optimism
    • Actually, we have had a load of new people due to the photoshop contest. But a lot of people decided to make one post, then ditch their account because there was no point in staying.
      It's really hard to get people to stay here longer. Not many do want to stay around here because being stuck o one site isn't the purpose of the internet.

Also, have you ever checked the chat? A lot of interesting people show up there daily and love to have a chat.
    • Not going to lie, but I believe the activity dropped ever since the change to forums was being made back during the period of "Pewdie n' Friends 2.0". At this time, this forums we have today was being made and most did not have a great appeal to it. Most decided to leave and many had disappeared off the face of this forums itself. Thats when it was activated and the forums disappeared for a long while, most wondering where they went including me as I was before the switch of divisions back in 2012. Ever since the switch I had lost the feeling of coming here and lost touch of most I spoke to. I occasionally come around to see the place again but I believe it will never be the same as it use to be in my heart. I still miss the days of being able to get on and chat with old friends and always seeing the roleplay section filled with new replies and fun.

I do miss them but time seems to continue as you do...

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • Despite the number being close to 200,000 people here (maybe even that number by now), some of the accounts you can see aren't in use anymore for various reasons (ban, left the site, forgot email/password, locked out etc). True, it's not like the good ol' days where this place was buzzing with new users and random conversations. The only thing we can do at this point is wait for the site to pick up again with new users.

As other users have said, the chat is a good place to go if you wanna meet people and have a laugh. Get's quiet every now and again, but still a great place to be to take a load of stress of you mind, imo.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.