Helping growing youtuber/ starting youtuber (NOT SELVE ADVERTISEMENT) :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Helping growing youtuber/ starting youtuber (NOT SELVE ADVERTISEMENT) :)

Hey guys, so I thought about a project a few days ago:

We could start a Thread or something else, where everyone can present themselves and their youtube accounts to get rated by other youtubers with the same sub account (or not^^).

Now you are asking yourself, why here? Well, in fact, I think that if someone really presents themselves, you wont get as much hate as you get in other websites, because we all have a goal: Getting better in youtube, and who knows, maybe we will starts some friendships on this Thread?:D

We are all the same bros, and in my opinion, getting criticised from other people which you have found at pewdiepie.com, is better than getting a rate from somewhere else. I know youtube has to be fun and it shouldnt focused on the success, but some people are reallly good and for these kind of people, it'd be a big help. And what is success when you have noone to share with?

So what you say? :D

(Sorry for my spelling, im german x) ) - BROFIST :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by SnoopDoge ().

• Good idea. Let's wait for the mods' approval, let them create the thread themselves if they think it's possible and set the rules. It may be beneficial for both the forum and the members but spamming could be an issue if posts are not regulated. ?(