Game Suggestion MegaMan X

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Game Suggestion MegaMan X

Title: MegaMan X

Description:
      This game concists of shooting, jumping and running to the right just like the regular MegaMan. However, this other MegaMan named X is obviously way more EXTREME!!!! Therefore they have outfitted him with several new abilities such as the ability to scale walls with his wall jump or charge the weapons he obtains from defeating his enemies into more powerfull versions.
      As always you must defeat 8 levels and their bosses in any order you chose before partaking on your final quest to take down the final boos Zigma.
      It is simple. It feels amazing. And it's mechanics and learning curve is beautifully designed. This is my number one game of all time and I'd love to see Pewds take a crack at it if he hasn't already.

This is a video of one of the stages you play through.
      [/media][/media]

There are 2 versions of this game: The original SNES version and a remake called MegaMan X: Maveric Hunter for the PSP that adds dialouge and new playable charachters.
      I strongly reccomend the original SNES version.

The original version is available at the Nintedno E-Shop for the Wii-U
      Nintendo - Mega Man X

Remake version:
      amazon.com/Mega-Powered-Maveri…er-Sony-PSP/dp/B007699C84

Bonus!

Story:
      Your charachter, X, is a robot and he is what is known as a "Maveric hunter", a proffesional at hunting down dangerous rouge robots. On a mission the leader of the maveric hunters, Zigma, encounters a dormant robot named Zero who attacks Zigma and infects him with a virus, causing him to go rouge and turn on his fellow maveric hunters, destroying many and causing the rest to also get infected with the virus. Zero, in turn, becomes cured of the same virus and joins the now shattered Maveric Hunter organization. X, and Zero must now togeather take down the mightiest robot that ever walked the earth as well as X's former comrades or let the world be destroyed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HamonX2: Video not working. The links in the guide are not working. Trying to fix the video anyway. ().