Rhythm Heaven Fever

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Rhythm Heaven Fever

Hello Pewds and fans of him! I'm here to tell you about a game from the Rhythm Heaven franchise.

Rhythm Heaven Fever is a rhythm based music game for the Nintendo Wii. It includes over 50 fun minigames, where you have to press either A or A+B to the rhythm.

Levels come in packs of four, and after each level is completed, a "boss" unlocks. The boss is a remix of the four minigames and you have to master them all to clear through it. Also, every remix has a different theme and song.
      After each minigame the game ranks you and you need at least "OK" to pass to the next minigame. If you got "Superb!" on a minigame, sometimes a chance for getting "Perfect!" spawns to the level selection screen. Getting a perfect requires you to make no mistakes.

A perfect rage game for Pewds I think.

Here's an example of a minigame (here you have to tap A to make the tambourine shake. A+B to 'punch' it.)

Here's another one (here you have to press A to make the seals flip and A+B to make them roll.)

This is a quite popular one ("A" to the beat and A+B for photos etc. you'll see.)

I think you remember how I talked about remixes? Here's one:

The game can be bought from normal game stores or then you can emulate it.

If my suggestion is missing something, please comment and I try to add everything needed!

-Me
      I like random games. I hate console wars.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheSkigu: Added a new video, explained "Perfect!" better and added bold effect. ().