Vae Victus (Interactive Experience Simulator) - FREE LSD Simulator (With Oculus Rift Support)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Vae Victus (Interactive Experience Simulator) - FREE LSD Simulator (With Oculus Rift Support)

Do you want to see pewdiepie play Vae Victus?! 2
        Yes! (2) 100%
        No (0) 0%
      As a big pewdiepie fan, new to the forums, been watching on youtube for a long time now...I would LOVE to see how pewdiepie reacts to this free indy game I recently discovered called Vae Victus (Interactive Experience Simulator):

It's basically an acid trip/lsd simulator...also available for OCULUS RIFT! LOL
      Technically I think it was supposed to be another one of those artsy walking simulator and V A P O R W A V E as can be!... but it is quite an interesting and challenging world to immerse yourself in. Collect the beacons of light scattered through the world (12 total) to unlock "story" and collect them all to beat the game. Your only enemy is a "bad trip" so to speak.

Free Download on Gamejolt:
      Vae Victus - Interactive Experience Simulator 300000.3030.303.030 - An Indie Platformer Game | Game Jolt

PCGamer.com even gave it "Best Free Game of the Week"
      Free games of the week - PC Gamer

Vinny from Vinesauce played an early beta version of it (with hillarious results)

Even has a current best speed run: 14 min 30secs
      VV (01).mp4 - Google Drive

PLEASE PLAY IT ON OCULUS! Try and beat the current best speed run! Would LOVE to see that lol :P

Snapshots From @VaeVictusGame on Twitter

twitch.tv/Coreavus