Hello Broos... From The Poor Guy :C

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello Broos... From The Poor Guy :C

Hello Bros... My name is DeepesH As you can see in My Profile ^^ i am 18 Year Old Crazy Gamer I am not watching Pewdiepie Videos From Start But when i started I have watched all of Dem Multiple Times Like a Boss! 8-) . I am not a Lucky Gamer Like All of You Shit Wooden pc :C . but i play games on playstation Store... After i watched pewdiepie videos i see that he is almost 80% Like me ( 20% = He is Richass and got awesome gadgets unlike me me iz noob Unlucky Gamer and not Handsome Guy ( Me : Cries ;( ) Sorry for bad english. I belong to india yeah dat old country i love to talk to Gamers And Especially Gamers From Out of my Country. so Dont kick me :/ Poor Guy Or me :/ will Cry in Hindi. And i Dunno what to say I am new here newbie noob so teach me about this Forum. and one more thing if You dont understand what i said Then sorry mates me iz bad english and at Last :BROFIST FROM INDIA: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:
    • Hello there DeepesH
      Welcome to the broarmy forums ^^
      Whoa, don't put yourself down, just because you don't have an awesome PC
      or awesome gadgets or not being handsome or whatever. :P
      They don't define who you are. :)
      Think positive ^^
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."