How do you guys deal with jealousy?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How do you guys deal with jealousy?

I want to ask you bros something. How do you feel when someone's flirting with your crush/bf/gf? What do you do about it? Do you get jealous easily? Do you have that feeling where you just wanted to yell at the 'flirt' to back off of your special someone?

I just wanna know if anyone else feels the same way as I do when girls 'flirt' with JSN. Plus, I wanna know how to deal and get rid of jealousy.

Thanks bros and have a good day/evening. :)
      ~Dash :)
    • i wouldn´t get jealous if someone was flirting with my GF because i know they wouldn´t want to flirt back and it gives me a good laugh at try harders xD thats what you should belive in and if they do flirt with (JSN) try to joke around with your GF/BF and flirt with them as well to make the other person jelly
      youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B_kD…Rv9Ckjc-FBsuE2_QU6LOCL-aU-

a very tremendous Life changing with one instrument <3
    • There was jealousy when I was a teenager. People do get more easilly jealous when the relationship is still young, you're not really sure what to do or how to react when things are still fresh.

In my later years and in my last relationship, my girlfriend and I knew each other since we were kids. We pretty much knew each other's lives almost like our own. Guys flirted with her, and girls flirted with me, we simply ignored. All we needed was each other and there wasn't a slight concern about anyone or anything from outside.

I got this confort from trust. Trust in myself and in my girlfriend.
      I ask you to consider this Dash, you're a good girlfriend, you're following the rules, you're doing everything right, there's no need to worry. Same must go to your boyfriend. There has to be equality.

And there will always be flirting. You'll probably get tired clobbering every girl who gets close to your man (or not). Consider that a compliment!

If all this isn't enough to bring you some confort in mind, well, you can always share it with your boyfriend and solve it out. And by solving I mean "I need to get this off my chest... it's about all this flirting, it's getting me uneasy"

Welp that's pretty much all I can say for now! I hope it helps you! :)
      Not much I can do for you if I can't be who I am. <3

• SkyOfSapphireNEKO :3 wrote:

Well, what if it is a case of crush and you dont know if the other person will be with any of them who is flirting?
      I'll share my opinion on:
      1 - "If I have a crush... how should I handle with my jealousy over others flirting with my same crush?"
      2 - "The other has a crush on my Boy/Girlfriend and is flirting him/her, how should I handle my jealousy?"

1-
      If there isn't a relationship yet, you can go Yandere over your senpai and get rid of all that get in between!
      Just kidding...

It's tough, the most common feeling a person may feel is: "how far ahead is the competition?"
      Well, patience here is tested. If you can't keep your cool you'll become more easilly fazed and in the end you will have no strength or will left to even try and talk to your crush. In these cases, the best way to END this nervous feeling is to risk it all. GO TALK TO HIM/HER. It's time to let yourself be known! May the journey commence!

Now here's a few simple steps:
      If you have a crush on someone, my best advise is really starting out fresh, get to know, become his or her friend. Try not to focus on your deeper feelings during this phase and try to learn the best you can from each experience. Those deeper feelings are already doing their job in motivating you into speaking with him/her. The more you know by his or her words, means the more trust he or her has in you, this is when you arrive home and pad yourself in the shoulder!

There's more! But I still have option two to discuss about, so if anyone wants to know more do let me know!

2-
      Depends on the person who has a crush on your boy/girlfriend. There are so many types of people, the famous/infamous Yanderes, Tsunderes and so on and so on are in some ways real.

Priority: Your boy/girlfriend and you must ignore it. If either of you starts talking about it, you both need to remember each other to IGNORE IT. There will always be flirting, guys on the girl and girls on the guy. It's annoying but it's life.
      Best way to live a relationship is to have FUN, to enjoy your time with your love without caring what others want or might think or do about it. When both lovebirds learn this and achieve it, the relationship will last!

-
      There are those who can find what I said more simple than others. Everyone's life is different but don't give up! IT'S POSSIBLE!

I hope this helped Neko and Dash! If it hasn't, well we can talk about it directly in a chat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Izanagi Libarum ().

• Izanagi Libarum wrote:

SkyOfSapphireNEKO :3 wrote:

Well, what if it is a case of crush and you dont know if the other person will be with any of them who is flirting?
      I'll share my opinion on:1 - "If I have a crush... how should I handle with my jealousy over others flirting with my same crush?"
      2 - "The other has a crush on my Boy/Girlfriend and is flirting him/her, how should I handle my jealousy?"

1-
      If there isn't a relationship yet, you can go Yandere over your senpai and get rid of all that get in between!
      Just kidding...

It's tough, the most common feeling a person may feel is: "how far ahead is the competition?"
      Well, patience here is tested. If you can't keep your cool you'll become more easilly fazed and in the end you will have no strength or will left to even try and talk to your crush. In these cases, the best way to END this nervous feeling is to risk it all. GO TALK TO HIM/HER. It's time to let yourself be known! May the journey commence!

If you have a crush on someone, my best advise is really starting out fresh, get to know, become his or her friend. Try not to focus on your deeper feelings during this phase and try to learn the best you can from each experience. Those deeper feelings are already doing their job in motivating you into speaking with him/her. The more you know by his or her words, means the more trust he or her has in you, this is when you arrive home and pad yourself in the shoulder!

There's more! But I still have option two to discuss about, so if anyone wants to know more do let me know!

2-
      Depends on the person who has a crush on your boy/girlfriend. There are so many types of people, the famous/infamous Yanderes, Tsunderes and so on and so on are in some ways real.

Priority: Your boy/girlfriend and you must ignore it. If either of you starts talking about it, you both need to remember each other to IGNORE IT. There will always be flirting, guys on the girl and girls on the guy. It's annoying but it's life.
      Best way to live a relationship is to have FUN, to enjoy your time with your love without caring what others want or might think or do about it. When both lovebirds learn this and achieve it, the relationship will last!

-
      There are those who can find what I said more simple than others. Everyone's life is different but don't give up! IT'S POSSIBLE!

I hope this helped Neko and Dash! If it hasn't, well we can talk about it directly in a chat.
      and i was thinking the EXACT same stuff you wrote and had no idea how to put it xD thanks for posting :D

• Semi Bimbi wrote:

Izanagi Libarum wrote:

SkyOfSapphireNEKO :3 wrote:

I'll share my opinion on:1 - "If I have a crush... how should I handle with my jealousy over others flirting with my same crush?"2 - "The other has a crush on my Boy/Girlfriend and is flirting him/her, how should I handle my jealousy?"

1-
      Just kidding...

2-

-

and i was thinking the EXACT same stuff you wrote and had no idea how to put it xD thanks for posting :D
      I'll do what I can for my fellow bros. We're a big family after all. Anything you guys need, you may count on me. It's an honour to help you guys! :D <3

• I'm just the type of person who gets jealous over most things XD They way I deal with it is to just occupy myself with stuff to avoid jealousy. Doesn't work sometimes, though :P
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • Dash :) wrote:

Izanagi Libarum wrote:

Dash :) wrote:

Hey, Izanagi. Thanks a lot for your advice and help! I really appreciate it... *cries*
      I take it... it didn't go well? I'm really sorry..........If it went well then no crying please... if I helped was to make you people happy, not crying :)
      It was tears of joy, actually. I didn't know how to express it in words. But it helped a lot. Thank you again, Izanagi-san. :)
      Awesome! I'm so glad to know it worked out! Congratulations and best of wishes!!!

• To me, jealousy is like a creature growing on your back. It wants to be fed and if you feed it, it will grow. Don't feed your jealousy, don't give in to it. Jealousy can make someone very unreasonable and makes you do things you'll later regret.

Personally, if I'm jealous I like to talk about it with the person that it revolves around. Try to point out what you feel, that you know it's unreasonable but it still bugs you. That way, you'll know that your worries and jealousy where nothing more than just a figment of your imagination.
      Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!
    • Well I guess I get easily jealous, not because someone is ACTUALLY flirting with my crush, but mostly because Im overthinking about it, and I create scenarios in my head X)
      When I realize that I'm being jealous, I just laugh at myself and think about how ridiculous it was x)
      But if I find out that my crush did something with someone else, I just stop talking to him till he comes back so he'll figure out that he fucked up
      Cool kids don't turn around when there is an explosion behind them.
      And if they're wearing glasses, it's even cooler.

• I do get jelly at times when im in the mood to get jelly. It depends on who is flirting and stuff.

But then most of the time, i get jelly with the things people do. They excel better than me in some stuff and i get extremely jelly there.

If i get jelly with a person's skill being higher than me, I either:
      1. learn/improve in that skill until im better than them
      2. ill improve my current skill sets and create a new skill better than them
      3. beat them in anything.
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

• fluffeh.monster wrote:

I do get jelly at times when im in the mood to get jelly. It depends on who is flirting and stuff.

But then most of the time, i get jelly with the things people do. They excel better than me in some stuff and i get extremely jelly there.

If i get jelly with a person's skill being higher than me, I either:
      1. learn/improve in that skill until im better than them
      2. ill improve my current skill sets and create a new skill better than them
      3. beat them in anything.
      *notes notes notes taking notes notes* xD

• Jealousy is a piece of shit feeling. But it's like, you can't do anything when your jealous. I'm just going to say, if ur jealous, that's when you need to make your move. Either ask out ur crush or say something like "I love you" to your boyfriend/girlfriend.

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。