A friend in need

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A friend in need

I have a friend who is in trouble. He is a very nice man who would do anything to help his friend and was the first to volunteer. If he had a friend in need and could help, he absolutely would. One time his friend's mouse stopped working and he couldn't play games, this man lives in Sweden but his friend lived in India, but he asked him for his address and sent him a new mouse. Another time a friends monitor stopped working and his friend couldn't play, so again he asked for the mailing address and sent his friend a new monitor, his friend lives in Germany. This guy lost his job, after buying him and his girlfriend a new car each and is still making payments on them. His girlfriend of ten years is kicking him out, and she has kids and he feels like their father, but she's turning them against him. He's become depressed because he misses her kids. He is going to ask his aunt if he can stay with her until he can find a job. For those of you who don't know, in Sweden you can't get an apartment unless you have a job, even if you have money in the bank. If his aunt says no, he'll be homeless. My mom and I are working to set up a donations page for hi right now and I will link it when we get the page up. I came to you guys because, this fan base is one of the kindest groups i have ever seen. You are all over the world and so kind. Anything helps even if you only donate 1 of whatever currency you use it will still help.