Corpse Party forgotten?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• From the constant noting. About Pewd's not coming back to Corpse party. He could of possibly got bored of it heavily or it started to seem a a bit to perverted and bad for YouTube. Other then that is could be possible he got bored of corpse party and has done other video's to get the rest of his work done. Other, then that he does mostly have a life you know? Gotta give him a break man other things will not always pop for the fan base unless you remind him about the game not constantly whining about it will help at all. Corpse Party maybe or maybe not come back sooner or later. But it's up to pewds. Allot of things he didn't continue because he didn't want to bore the crap outta the fan base.Allot of people get bored of games pretty quickly"Which allot of people do for some reason". But give him some time you'll be surprised what will pop up in the end.
      He might be a great youtuber as well to put great video's up and now he's being both serious and laughable now in his true feelings. But the one thing is you might wanna tone the whining down or sooner or later he might quit his job to do something else because people do get tired of whining like i do after so many years.
      Blood Born,Corpse Party, Or Happy Wheels might return in the future maybe right now?
      But be happy he is still around to cheer you up or mess with your head with weird games or messing with him

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

The post was edited 1 time, last by Forsaken: Multiple mistakes ().

• Slyhunder wrote:

I see your point it problably wasnt worth it making 2h videos of CP even i who really enjoy the series was getting exhausted watching it.
      Well, fans get majorly happy with the game very fast then it goes down the drain and they leave it because of to long videos or to short. It's how fanbases run saying "Don't do this don't do that". Making it hard to keep one thing so it does not get boring after awhile. Thank's for understanding. Other then that. It get's boring after awhile. I love corpse party as well for it's role-play action and playing of the game. But it does need a break.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3

• Slyhunder wrote:

i really prefere the 1rst game for the gameplay, i was exited for the second one becouse of the plot, but i guess it didnt pay out
      Well, sooner or later it might actually pop up and show up when fans get happy and say "Play this!" Buut for now it's in the dumps don't worry it's not like it's never going to happen in the future. Some things don't always appear but when they do. Hope it stay's up or wait longer for it.