PURPLE GUY MIGHT BE ANYONE!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PURPLE GUY MIGHT BE ANYONE!!!!

Hi, how are you Bros? ^^

So earlier this day I was watching the 2 part of the game theory episode about Fnaf, and Mat Pat's theory didn't really convinced me, he said that phone guy was purple guy, and he gave some reasoning with common sense, like well he knew about the safe rooms and also knew about the spring mechanism in the suits both things that we only see purple guy do in the game, so during the video it made a weird kind of sense, but after the video the more I thought about it the more incorrect and incomplete it felt so here is my theory (I actually made a comment with this exact same theory in the video I f you want to check it out) :

So let's assume Purple guy is a night guard of the first Freddy Fazbear's pizza......purple guy as a night guard of the first location already knows how to operate the spring suits and about the secret rooms because mat pat overlooked the fact that not only phone guy knows those both pieces of information (they come in the same training cassette so you can't really know one without the other one) but also every single night guard of the first location who heard the training cassettes meant for them to hear before working at the job ......and we know phone guy isn't the guard because.....why record training cassettes for yourself? he actually might be a manager or someone with an important job (but nowhere close to the boss or the owner) and training the staff or filling in when needed might be part of his responsibility (it's an unusual job but a relative of mine has a similar job not at a pizzeria it's actually in an office and he is the third man in charge but a kind of similar concept were he isn't really anything specific but he knows how to do everything and does it when the others can't and also help new workers) well but the point is that Purple guy might have been young when he killed his first child close to Fred bears family diner (puppet) and years later, got himself a job in the "new" Freddy Fazbear pizzeria where he got training from phone guy so he continued killing kids with his new found knowledge......this can't explain why they both seem to enjoy foxy (one possible reason is that well what is cooler? a bear? a rabbit? a chicken? or a frigging Pirate fox? obviously most people would prefer Foxy Hell even the fandom agrees with that one) neither phone guy's problem with puppet (I give him a free pass on that one I am also scared of puppets because they look like thinking life less beings) so yeah that's my theory my Game theory thanks for reading.......... if you read all this please comment your thoughts it means a lot for me. ;)

I love game theory but that doesn't mean I am going to take as a fact everything Mat Pat says, I still make my own theories about the subject and disagree with some stuff (like in this case) but please tell me: is my theory solid? or is it dumb and pointless? please tell me your opinion and give your thoughts and explanations (I love reading comments) <3
      <3 Life Loves you <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Metal-Warrior ().

• Metal, Suppose this: The minigame where you first see purple guy in the first game is at fredbears family diner, where he kills the first child (some people say that would be the marionette) but purple guy was fired. That's why he killed the kids. After being fired, the animatronics started coming to life. Purple Guy couldnt have wanted that job again. Especially since he didnt want to have to deal with the puppet again. (supposing the first game is a prequel sequel like lots of people say) Purple guy just COULDNT be any of the nightguards. Mike Schmidt (the nightguard in the first game) as in another theory, was the one who lost his frontal lobe in the Bite of 87. (although other theories state that it could have been Jeremy from the second game that lost his frontal lobe) either way the guard in the first game is too young to be purple guy. Purple guy, i think, is a completely different person. Although he could be phone guy because he doesnt like the puppet. I feel this mystery is one that cannot be solved, but instead, pondered until people agree. (which ha.. will never happen.) Whatever dou :D cya!
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • I'm just gonna say that your perceptive doesn't work at all, because that'd throw over the entire timeline drastically.The recordings form the red line you have to follow, because they show how the killer develops his "style" of killing. Both with the evidence given in the last night of the first game, where the phone guy asks you to check the back room after he was done. He must have known what was coming, otherwise he hadn't asked that. And after you connect the pieces of the last message of the last night of the first game with the description of events you see in the end of the last game, they fit perfectly .
    • well thanks for commenting ^^
      hmm I don't want to sound stubborn but I always took the phone guys interest in the Freddy suits content Him wanting people to discover his body who probably is inside of one of hose suits maybe he didn't want his bod to rot inside them and never be fond like the kids because lets not forge that if the news papers in the first game are real (or where) and not just a hallucination (or a hallucination based on a real newspaper) a lot of people would know the story about the missing children, specially the staff of the pizzeria.....and the back room he is talking about he probably meant the backstage because why mention the save room to the new night guard the backstage makes more sense because there is were all the extra parts including extra suits and heads are stored and not just one hidden suit he did said "in all those empty heads" :D

but I don't know anything that you don't so don't worry I am not trying to disprove what you believe I am just trying o build a story that makes kind of sense to me :thumbsup:
      <3 Life Loves you <3