Getting Asked Out/ Asking Someone Out

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Getting Asked Out/ Asking Someone Out

So I've been reading through stories in the "First Kiss" thread and they all sounded so beautiful <3. And so, I wanted some people to share their stories about their time when they got asked out by someone or they asked someone out. I love hearing these stories and I'm pretty sure others do too. Thanks for sharing cx

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。

• i really hate this story.. *sigh*

So pretty much what had happened was my old friends Malachi and Timothy sat with me and a few of my friends at lunch.. We were all playing a game together on our computers (cant remember what game :P go figure.) and Tim and Malachi were talking about something. (and here comes the part i hate so much.....) So apparently what theyd been talking about was me... Malachi was telling Tim things he wanted to know about me (btw me and malachi had been friends since abt 2nd or 3rd grade and this took place in 6th grade..) because apparently Tim had liked me for a while.. We went back to class after lunch and he asked me what i was going to be doing after school.. (As usual i wasnt doing anything much after school xP) He asked me to meet him at the park... which is where he asked me out... Hed given me a golden lucky charm necklace that day (which i still have somewhere..... meh. irdc.) so... yeah... we were together for about 9 months when i found out he was cheating on me and flirting with my best friend... ha.. good thing i hated him anyway for hitting me... :D
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • I was at a summer camp and this guy liked me. He was always so nice to me and he's really funny; and I kind of did feel like he liked me. The problem is I didn't like him in that way. So one night, one of his friends knocked on my room door and asked my friend if I was there. My friend was my MVP and she knew I didn't like him, so she was all like "omg can u stop she's sleeping now gtf out of here" and when his friend got away, I "woke up" from my "sleep" and high fived her. The next day I kind of felt bad for him, and after thinking about it, he's not all bad. He's actually pretty hot (in my opinion :P) and surfs and does graffiti. I mean, my ideal type much? But for some reason I didn't like him then. But then he got the guts to ask for my phone number so after the camp ended we could still contact each other. After texting day and night, I started to develop feelings for him and he asked me out on a date after a month. He took me to eat dinner and watch a movie, and while we were eating, he asked me if I wanted to be his gf. So I was like "hell yeah" and he gave me this cool necklace that says "fuck off". He taught me how to do graffiti (I'm so bad I hv no idea how he does it) and until now we have our relationship going for about 2 years ^^ There's my story, is it too long? too boring? I'm sorry then :( HAHA <3
    • well it was a hot day...so i walked inside.i heard something in the kitchen it was the freezer door.i opened the door and i ended up murdering/making out with ice-cream.This relationship lasted about 10 min...i miss her vanilla sides with chocolate in the middle.She was the sweetest thing ive ever tasted cx

ICECREAM < 3!!!!
      cake <3
    • Isaiah Kun wrote:

well it was a hot day...so i walked inside.i heard something in the kitchen it was the freezer door.i opened the door and i ended up murdering/making out with ice-cream.This relationship lasted about 10 min...i miss her vanilla sides with chocolate in the middle.She was the sweetest thing ive ever tasted cx

ICECREAM < 3!!!!

XDDDDD that sounds like the best relationship ever isa XDDD
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • Bonnie the Bunny wrote:

Isaiah Kun wrote:

well it was a hot day...so i walked inside.i heard something in the kitchen it was the freezer door.i opened the door and i ended up murdering/making out with ice-cream.This relationship lasted about 10 min...i miss her vanilla sides with chocolate in the middle.She was the sweetest thing ive ever tasted cx

ICECREAM < 3!!!!

XDDDDD that sounds like the best relationship ever isa XDDD
      hell yeah...she was sluty tho.i saw bites into her befor me ;-;
      cake <3
    • Last time I got asked out was in February. Dated for about a month, then got broken up.

That is pretty much how all my relationships go about XD #foreveravailable
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • I never got really asked out the "traditional" way and I also never asked someone out. I don't know why or do messages like "Wanna hang out?" count?
      The last time I got "asked out" was when I met my boyfriend on Twitter. Well, he followed me and I followed back. Soon we realized were from the same city and met for a cup of coffee. Ever since we got out for brunch, cinema everything as friends till I confessed him my feelings.. And now it's two years we are dating. :D
      »Don't ever be ashamed of anything that makes you happy.«