On Nepal Earthquake : SUPPORT (edited)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• On Nepal Earthquake : SUPPORT (edited)

Before beginning this thread, I'd like to say Hi to all the bros as a new member in this forum.

I'm not sure but some of us bros might be aware of a destruction that had undergone 25th April 2015. With this devastation, thousands of people in the affected areas have lost their shelters and lives. The earthquake was reported to be around 7.9 magnitude that gave rise to this chaos. The country and its people are in a great shock and in immense need of support. The statistics are all over the internet and many videos exhibiting the damage on Youtube.

The reason I wrote this thread is to request support and prayers for the people in this country. Needless to mention, our Pewds is a successful Youtuber with a golden heart. He's involved in numerous works of charity. Also, he's garnered love and attention from the internet over the years. With this in mind, I'd like to request Pewdiepie and the Bro army to address this matter. Please, extend some support for the people and bros here in Nepal.

This is no spam, but a genuine request for some help. I do not even know which section this post belongs to.

On a personal note, I've contemplated on whether to make this post or not. I, still, am confused over what I'm posting, but to not do anything for a situation like this felt criminal. Once again, in this moment of chaos, I request all the bros in the Bro army and Pewdiepie to notice this issue and show some love and support. <3

Thank you. :brofist:

Make contributions through charities listed here: How to help Nepal: 7 vetted charities doing relief work following the earthquake | Public Radio International

The post was edited 6 times, last by razzledazzle ().