Mogeko Castle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mogeko Castle

Screenshots:

About:
      Mogeko Castle is an surreal horror game created by Mogeko (aka Deep-Sea Prisoner) in RPG Maker. The main creatures are based off of the Geko cat. The game was originally made in RPG Maker 2000 and released on April 1st, 2012. A remake made in RPG Maker VX was released on early 2014.Yonaka Kurai, an ordinary high school girl, is taking the bus home. Her dearly beloved brother has finally come home, and she's looking forward to seeing him again. During the ride back, she drifts off, and reawakens to find the bus has stopped at an unfamiliar station.While looking around, she encounters some strange yellow, catlike creatures: the Mogeko. These odd little creatures appear to be disturbingly obsessed with high school girls, and want to 'play with her'... Soon, Yonaka finds herself trapped inside the titular Mogeko Castle, searching for a way to escape back home.Along her journey to the seventh floor, she encounters various Mogeko, which help her out. One of them, after she sets him free, joins her on her quest. Can she escape the castle with her sanity intact or will the Mogeko succeed with their perverted plans for her?

WARNING FOR PLAYERS:
      Be forewarned, however, that the game contains some potentially triggering content, mainly violence and implied rape. The author rated the game 'ages 15 and up', but acknowledges this may be too low from a non-Japanese perspective.
      Download:
      (Download Link)
      Games Similar to Mogeko Castle (Click the Pictures for their download links):

My Personal opinion:
      All these games including Mogeko Castle are great fun. After Corpse Party, Mogeko Castle in my opinion is one of the best horror RPG's I've seen in a long while. A good adventure, well constructed and beautifully composed soundtrack, if you like those things, this game is for you.