Started Playing Final Fantasy XIII... what do you think about the game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Started Playing Final Fantasy XIII... what do you think about the game?

Well I'm not and a huge fan of the series but I've played Final Fantasy IV on the PSP, Final Fantasy V on Gameboy SP and I really want to try Final Fantasy X. So Final Fantasy XIII now. I heard many people didn't like it because I read a few reviwes and many saying "it has a long tutorial" and some other things that don't make sense. But what do you fellow bros think?
      In my opinion it's a great game with awsome graphics, fun old fashioned Final Fantasy type gameplay and an awsome plot with interesting characters. Any opinions on the game?
    • well it's too complicated to learn the gameplay. since I play FF-series from 7 on PSX i prefer old fashioned because its simple to set skill u want. i dont understand about paradigm shift thing works actually + the story is difficult to understand.

darn my english so crap
    • up to you because every single title story is not related, but if u want to know about ff legend myth such as summons, chocobo or bosses u can try from 1 if u wish to. honestly i beginning play from ff7 first and think that Cloud will be in ff8 in fact it's not (im so naive in young age before).